What does kane really have in his bag?

Its the hand that Mae Young gave birth to. Kane is trying to work a kidnapping angle with Mark Henry for a rematch for the ecw belt.

bioo-diesel, lol, only if they get the nacho man to play him

it's the mask, but i would love it if he just kept pulling out clowns, midget clowns

What does kane have in his bag? Maybe testicles. I am suprised no one has said that yet. But seriously i think he has a Doors Cd and he wants to know if Jim Morrison is dead or alive, because he keeps getting confused with John Morrison.

His lunch: An apple, a PB&J, a fruit cup, and a can of fresca. He gave me his fruit cup one day. It had cherries in it.

I think it's Benoit's anabolic steroids and Kane snaps (like Benoit) when he use it.And Kane is asking "is Benoit alive or dead" maybe cuz Kane dont know is it storyline or not.

it's a picture of his good buddy Xpac, They will reunite and save the Tag Division

image224.gif

I think that Kane has his mask in the burlap sack. He is asking if the 'old' Kane is alive or dead. Not literally alive or dead but is his hsitory still alive or did it die.

I'm not sure about anything else that they could have in the sack. Hopefully we will find out what's in the bag soon.

Maybe its his testicles because he seems to have had them removed recently .. lol. jk Don't come burn me Kane

=O! It's Kane's baby that someone threw in a dumpster outside of a WWE event and Kane found it and wants to know if his son is alive or dead!!!

Does anyone have the slowed down version of Kane swinging the bag where you can see the outline of the mask? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back