Kane to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Kane is scheduled to be CM Punk's mystery partner on tonight's edition of ECW on Sci Fi. Punk and the mystery partner are scheduled to take on The Miz, John Morrison and Big Daddy V tonight.

Furthermore, this will likely be a permanent jump for Kane.

Well this could be the move that Kane needs and maybe he will finally get another World title reign though i don't he needs one. I guess this is a good move for Kane but there is not much for him to work with over there i mean ok so he will face what Thron, Knox and then Big Daddy V? Dont interest me much but I guess Kane is that new veteran leader for ECW. But overall this move does nothing for me.

I don't think it will do any good for ECW or Kane's career. He will just squash Knox, Thorn, Burke, Nunzio, and probably win the ecw belt. ECW should be about making new stars not trying to revitaliz old ones but I guess he will be the veteran trying to help newer stars so it doesnt really matter 2 me.

Kane i think is gonna be in ecw tonight only because Smackdown wrestlers and ECW Wrestlers get to work for both shows now. over on WWE.com they have an article talking about a merger with ECW and Smackdown! so this is not a permanent thing. i don't think we have seen the last of Kane on Smackdown!

I wouldn't read too much into. There was a kayfabe thing on WWE.com about ECW and Smackdown allowing talent to inner change with one another. So this is probably a one time deal, or maybe a few more, but Kane wills till be a part of the Smackdown Roster.

Really, if Kane wins the ECW title, would you honestly consider it a legit world title ruN? Waht he beat up a bunch of jobbers and rehashed gimmicks for guys that can't get over?

I'm a little confused by this move. Since ECW and SD! seem to be combinding a bit. Does that mean that Kane is still considered an SD! superstar? I don't know that whole thing confuses me a bit, but anyway. Kane on ECW does nothing for me either. ECW seems to be the place where WWE likes to put some of their young guys to build them up for SD! or Raw. I can see Kane turning heel and reviving his old psyco gimmick, which I thought was pretty good. Sadly I don't see him winning the ECW belt in the near future, but who knows he could wind up walking out of a show the champion soon.

Finally, Kane has the chance to fufil his main event potential, something that the WWE seem scared to do. Give him the belt for christ's sake, he is over and has been waiting years for a main event title run.

I think its good for Kane, actually. On ECW, you can put Kane up against Big Daddy V, and he can beat Daddy's ass at Cyber Sunday in a gimmick match or something. Hopefully on the same night, Punk loses to Morrison and Kane beats Morrison on ECW, not at the next PPV. I believe that Kane deserves numerous championships that he's never gotten. Think about it, you had John Cena feuding with Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho when he first came, and he suddenly takes gold at EVERY WrestleMania he's competed in. There's Bobby Lashley, who came around in 2005 and has already had two world title reigns. There's Batista, who came here and all he obssesses over is the World Heavyweight Championship, and he NEVER leaves the spotlight, even once. You have guys like that in the WWE, and then you have Kane, who jobs to a LOT of guys that are nowhere in his league, like Khali, Batista, Mysterio, and even guys like Randy Orton and a fake Kane. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???
Seriously, Kane should be the ECW Champion, Punk doesn't cut it for me, and the fans always cheer Kane, imagine him as the ruler of Extreme? Maybe he can be the first to enforce Extreme Rules as a title defense stipulation, after all, it IS ECW...

I hope for the sake of brands not named raw that there is a merger of the two brands and for that matter a merger of the ECW and world title SD could feature some pretty good matches.... Punk vs Edge, Kane vs BDV, Morrison v.s. Matt Hardy, Burke vs Mysterio. And tuesday nights could feature young talent from both brands up into a midcard main event. It is obvious that most of the talent is on raw and this could be a start to evening the playing field. Who knows they could even run a struggle for power story line between Estrada and Vicky or even a relationship between the two. Am I the only on who wants to see Finaly v.s. Dreamer in a streetfight or MVP v.s. Punk for the US title?

I would like to see Kane as a permanant fixture on the ECW roster. He has already done all that theyre going to allow him to do. So why not give him one last Championship run and give him the chance to put someone over in a major way?

Could you imagine how much credibility it would give someone to win the title of the original deranged Kane? I think it would be a good step for his soon-to-be ending career.

I don't want to see kane in ECW. I'd rather see him with the US Title than the ECW Title. ECW won't give Kane a push, it'll just make the fans think he wasn't good enough for RAW and SmackDown!, which is exactly what happened to Hardcore Holly when he made his return on ECW instead of SmackDown!.

This is the best thing for Kanes career, Kane is in a slump in his career, and what is he supposed to do?, move to Raw and job to triple H, Stay on Smackdown and Job to Khali?, the best thing for him to do is revitalise his character on ECW make it as disturbing as he can,, and just cause chaos now thats something that i would love to see, and if he does get the ECW title then maybe it will become a legit world title, man if the tna title is considered legit after one run, then why not the ecw title, its been held by credible guys, and kane is as credible as show, van damn and any other champion on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back