WrestleMania XXIV: 24 Man Battle Royal / ECW Championship

The sheer fact that chavo lost in 10 seconds is kinda gay. The fact is this is a title match, Its not supposed to be a squash because think about this. How many guys have lost to chavo in the past few months? Now kane kills chavo, so how does that make the ecw roster look?

Dont get me wrong im proud kanes finally getting a title run but they couldve at least attempted to have a decent match

It doesn't make the ECW roster look like anything than better. Kane is the man now, elevating the status of the belt from glorified cruiserweight title to somewhat legitimate world title.

The only way this could have been better would have been to have Hardcore Holly win, but that is just because I mark out for Hardcore.

I was a little dissapointed in this uhhhh match? I was hoping it would have lasted longer and Chavo would have gotten his butt kicked. I didn't get to see the battle royal at all so i wasn't sure who won. I wonder how CM Punk is going to handle trying to take the belt from Kane now?

Am I the only one that thinks that it is a travesty that the bunny match lasted longer than this? I suppose it is only fair since Kane had wrestled earlier in the night. I am so glad he is champion though, he deserves it imho. I can't wait to watch ECW tomorrow.

S.D. Jones, you're 23 years of being the most squashed guy at Wrestlemania is over, take a pack seat to Kerwin White.

This match was perfect in almost every way possible. It confirms so many things that we've all felt. 1. The ECW title is garbage at this point. 2. Chavo Guerrero simply isn't anywhere near Eddie Guerrero on the Guerrero family tree as far as talent goes. 3. Kane can't wrestle anymore, so we only got to see him in a five second match.

The results, ECW finally gets a big name credible champion to carry the company. Kane finally gets a chance to run with a world title logner then 24 hours. Plus, ECW was actually deemed worthy enough to get a title match at this years Mania. Nothing but positives can come from this situation.

This was the worst match on the card, obviously because it only lasted a couple of seconds lol. I think Chavo being at the Live TNA Impact show had something to do with his squash, but that's just my theory. Kane and Chavo could of had a decent 10 minute match to give a bit more credibility to the ECW title, but that didn't happen. Overall, it had a good outcome with Kane becoming ECW Champion, but the match wasn't even a match lol.

i was in the citrus bowl and when kane appeared seemingly out of nowhere and beat him so quickly i looked at my buddy and said chavo failed his 3rd pee test and is on his way out i guess thats not the case because it hasnt been announced but none the less glad to see kane pick up the win

Once Kane won the Battle Royal two things were confirmed. 1 Kane was going to be the new ECW champ. 2 He was going to win it quickly.

Very predictable. But it was the right thing to do. Kane instantly gives the belt more crediblity. It's now the number 3 title. Like it should be. The matches will suck balls, but it's not like Chavo, Morrison or Punk were having classics.

This was the best thing they could do with the title and ECW. I mean Kane is a big name and they haven't had that on ECW, especially as champion since Bobby Lashley and the Big Show. It restores some credibility to the title and gives a man a title run who really deserves it. The fact that it was a five second match made it even better, that means we are going to see a dominating Kane as champion, which is what he should be.

I'd love to see WWE do something like ECW vs Smackdown for a while since The Undertaker is the World Heavyweight champion and Kane is the ECW champion. I hope they don't take take title off of Kane anytime soon.

The Battle Royal's outcome was painfully obvious as soon as it was announced. It would have to be a face, because who wants to see heel v heel at WM? No one. And of all the faces in that match, the only one with any real draw power who didnt already have a title was Kane. Thankfully, what we didnt expect was WWE creative to do exactly what we all know would happen when a technical cruiserweight and a 7 foot power house super heavyweight lock up..... The cruiserweight gets squashed in seconds... 8 to b precise. We weren't gonna get a bullshit Rey Mysterio match where we holds out while the big guy toys with him and then he miraculously wins it. NOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO we get a cold hard dose of reality. Thanks Dusty

Im not Sure but was I the only person rooting for Kofi Kingston to win that battle royal but after i saw he was out i just didnt care anymore

Kane lost most of his wrestling Skill, but what happened to he wanted the younger talent to get ahead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back