WWE: NoMonks Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomonksinmyband

Dark Match Winner
Hi, used to do alot of this back in the day but its been awhile since I've done this but let's see how I go. Here is my preliminary Rosters before the start of the first show and any feedback is more than welcome.

Just to clarify I have started as of what would've been the Raw Roulette Episdoe of Raw
==

WWE Rosters

Raw

· Beth Pheonix
· Bobby Lashley
· Brian Kendrick
· Carlito
· Candice
· Charlie Hass
· Chris Jericho
· Cody Rhodes
· DH Smith
· Drew McIntyre
· Hardcore Holly
· JBL
· Jeff Hardy
· Jillian
· John Cena
· Lance Cade
· Maria
· Melina
· Mickie James
· Mr Kennedy
· Randy Orton
· Robbie McAllister
· Ron Simmons
· Paul London
· Santino Marella
· Shawn Micheals
· Snitsky
· Super Crazy
· Trevor Murdoch
· Triple H
· Val Venis
· William Regal
· Umaga

Smackdown

· Ashley
· Batista
· Chavo Gurrerro
· Cherry
· Chuck Palumbo
· Curt Hawkins
· Dave Taylor
· Deuce
· Domino
· Edge
· Festus
· Finlay
· Funkai
· Gregory Helms
· Hornswagge
· Jesse
· Jimmy Wang Yang
· Jamie Knoble
· Kane
· Kenny Dykstra
· Matt Hardy
· Michelle McCool
· Mark Henry
· MVP
· Rey Mysterio
· Ric Flair
· Shannon Moore
· The Great Khali
· Torrie Wilson
· The Undertaker
· Victora
· Zack Ryder

ECW
· Armando Estrada
· Balls Mahoney
· Big Daddy V
· CM Punk
· Boogeyman
· Elijah Burke
· John Morrison
· Kelly Kelly
· Kevin Thorn
· Layla
· Matt Striker
· Mike Knox
· Nunzio
· Shelton Benjamin
· Steven Richards
· The Miz
· Tommy Dreamer

Breaking News

In Breaking News this weekend. Vince McMahon has decided that Monday Night Raw will feature a Draft as we move towards the Royal Rumble. With the unpredictability of the Draft as well as the Rumble coming ahead, anything could and will possibly happen as who knows what is going on.

News Update

Some shocking news as Vince McMahon has announced FIVE Draft picks shifting superstars around with the ECW brand benefiting the most. The first of these may be the biggest of all

Triple H to ECW
Mark Henry to Raw
Paul London & Brian Kendrick to Smackdown
Santino Marella to Smackdown
Kane to Raw.

This is a nice start to your book this NoMonks... but Triple H to ecw? I don't know it seems kind of odd to me but hey who knows, it might work out.

Monday Night Raw

The pryo’s Blast from the Stage and we are LIVE for MONDAY NIGHT RAW from Moeghan Sun.

Jim Ross: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW. Jim Ross here with Jerrry ‘The King’ Lawler and tonight is a massive night as not only do we have The Draft but also every Raw Title is on the line.

Jerry Lawler: JR, don’t forget that tonight is the last night for ‘The Game’ Triple H here on Raw before he moves over to ECW in one of the picks announced on wwe.com.

Jim Ross: Losing the Game is a massive loss for Raw, King but tonight is also the last night for Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Jerry Lawler: But JR it is The Game. Who will step up and fill the void left by The Game.

Fire explodes from the stage as ‘The Fire Still Burns’ echoes over the PA System as The Big Red Machine Kane makes his way down to the ring.

Jim Ross: Maybe the Big Red Machine Kane will King. He is making his return here tonight after spending time on Smackdown. He is a former WWE Champion King.

Jerry Lawler: Well JR, we will see if Kane hasn’t lost some of his fire after being on Smackdown as he is in our first match of the night which is a Fatal Fourway for the Intercontinental Championship.

----Commercial Break------

Intercontinental Championship Match
Fatal Four way

Jeff Hardy © V Kane v DH Smith v Carlito

Jim Ross: Well King we are back and this is going to be a great start to Raw with Jeff Hardy who faces Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship but tonight he must defend his title against three hungry young competitors. One of the being the big Red Machine Kane, a former Intercontinental champion in Carlito and the son of a great former tIntercontinental champion in DH Smith, son of the Great British Bulldog.

The bell rings as all four men are in the ring and all men look at each other and Carlito tries to get the others to team up with him to take Kane down but the others want nothing to do with it and DH Smith pushes Carlito into a big boot from Kane as Smith is blindsided by a right hand from Jeff Hardy and the match is fully underway. Carlito is up from the big boot from Kane but The Big Red Machine grabs him by the throat and looks for a chokeslam but Carlito reaches for the ropes which forces the referee to make Kane break the hold but he refuses looking to cause more pain to Carlito but this gives Carlito the opportunity to catch Kane with a low blow allowing him to escape and Jeff Hardy looks to Irish Whip Smith into the ropes but Smith uses his power to reverse it sending Hardy crashing over into Kane sending the Big Red Machine through the ropes and to the outside. Hardy turns around into a dropkick from Carlito as Smith then grabs Carlito and slams him down to the mat with a hard body slam as DH Smith is the only man left standing in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Would you look at that JR, DH Smith is the only man standing left in the ring after the early exchanges.

Smith’s minor victory doesn’t last long however as Kane is back in the ring and wastes no time in landing a hard uppercut to the Jaw of Smith sending him Staggering. Kane and Smith then tie up but Kane can’t seem to get an advantage as the young brit shows some strength and matches the power of The Big Red Machine as both men push back in forth neither giving an inch until the are broken up by Carlito and Jeff Hardy. With Hardy hitting a dropkick on Kane sending him staggering towards the ropes as Carlito rakes the back of Smith. Carlito the looks to take Smith down to the mat with an armbar but the young man uses his superior strength to push Carlito away and into the corner as Kane comes charging at Hardy but Hardy leaps up and stops the big red machine in his tracks with a jawbreaker as Smith charges at Carlito in the corner but Carlito gets his knee’s up sending Smith staggering back as Hardy runs and knocks Smith down with a flying forearm as Carlito sneaks behind and nails the BACK STABBER on Hardy sending him crumpling to the mat.

Jim Ross: Backstabber by Carlito on Hardy and we may have a new Intercontinental Champion.

Jerry Lawler: And what a way that would be to start 2008 with JR. Carlito as Intercontinental Champion.

Carlito crawls over and covers Jeff Hardy as the referee makes the count ONE…..TWO…THRE…..BROKEN UP with a boot by the big red machine Kane. As he drags Carlito up by his hair and drags him away from Hardy and lays him down with a hard right hand as Smith is back up but he eats a Sidewalk Slam from Kane as Carlito is back and charges and meets the same fate. Jeff Hardy tries to attack the Big Red Machine and looks for an enzugiri as Kane blocks it and slams Hardy face down into the center of the ring.

Jim Ross: The Big Red Machine is dominating here and it doesn’t look like there is anyone able to stop.

Having the advantage Kane decides to venture up to the top rope and he flies off looking for the flying clothesline but he lands missing everyone. Kane gets to his feet once again but is taking out of the ring with a clothesline line by DH Smith as both men tumble to the outside. Carlito and Hardy are up and start to exchange rights and lefts before Carlito ducks a left of Hardy’s and spins around and looks for a BACKSTABBER but Hardy ducks away from the attempt and HITS THE TWIST OF FATE SENDING CARLITO CRASHING FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT!!! AT THIS STAGE CURT HAWKINS APPEARS ON THE RING APRON AND THE REFEREE GOES OVER TO GET RID OF HIM BUT THIS ALLOWS EDGE!!!!!!! TO SNEAK INTO THE RING AND LAY HARDY OUT WITH A DEVESTATING SPEAR AS HE DRAGS CARLITO OVER ONTO HARDY AS HE SLIDES OUT THE RING AND DISAPPEARS THRU THE CROWD AS HAWKINS DROPS DOWN AND WALKS AWAY AS THE REFEREE TURNS AND AROUND AND DROPS DOWN FOR THE COUNT ONE……TWO…..THREE!!!! NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!!!

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God JR, what a way to start of 2008 with a great victory to Carlito.

Jim Ross: Are you kidding me King. Where you just watching the same match as me. Jeff Hardy just got screwed out of the Intercontinental Championship but Edge who is on Smackdown. None of this makes any sense to me.

Winner and NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: CARLITO.

Jerry Lawler: But JR, we can’t mull over that because we still have three big title matches here tonight as well as the rest of the draft.

Jim Ross: You are right King we do have three monumental title matches here tonight. We will see Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly defend their Tag Team Titles in an Open Challenge match where the first team to answer the challenge will get the title shot.

Jerry Lawler: Don’t forget the Women’s Title match JR, Where Maria gets a shot at the Glamazon.

Jim Ross:
But we can’t forget our main event for the night here tonight King as Randy Orton defends the WWE Championship against a man that not many would pick for a World Title match but this man is indeed a former World Champion and made history with his first and only title reign. Tonight Randy Orton defends his title against RON SIMMONS. The first African American world champion.

Jerry Lawler: JR, I have just one thing to say. DAMN!!!!

Jim Ross: On that note we go to a commercial break but when we come back we have Triple H’s last match on Raw.

------Commerical Break----

We return from commercial break where we are in the backstage area where Randy Orton is standing backstage the Rated Rmy.

Randy Orton: Man, that plan worked more than perfectly. Now Jeff Hardy has lost his precious Intercontinental Championship and when I destroy him at the Royal Rumble. He won’t have anything. Not even his heath because I will kick his head off of his shoulders.

Edge: Don’t mention it man. Anything to destroy the Hardy’s, the Rated R Superstar is all for.

We cut back to the announce Table as JR and King get ready for our next match.

Jim Ross: Well lo and behold we should’ve known that Rated RKO would’ve been working together to help crush and destroy the dreams of other superstars.

Jerry Lawler: That is what this business is about JR. But talk about Crushing dreams here comes Snitsky as he is Triple H’s last opponent on Raw before he moves over to Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

‘King of Kings’ Plays over the PA System as Triple H makes his way down to the ring for his last appearance on Raw before moving over to ECW in the draft.

Triple H’s Last Raw Match
Triple H v Snitsky

Both men meet in the center of the ring as The Game talks trash to Snitsky who just breathes like a crazy man before both men start swinging some wild punches with none really leaving a mark on the other before man before The Game misses a big right hand and Snitsky catches him with one which staggers The Game and Snitsky takes him down with a hard elbow sending Triple H to the ropes where he eats a big boot from Snitsky sending him to the mat. Snitsky then follows through with a Nerve Pinch on the game as he is on the mat. Snitsky further pushes down on the hold as the game tries to fight the pain. The crowd begin to rally behind The Game as he slowly starts to build up some strength as Snitsky tries to fight the momentum of The Game but Triple H continues to get to his feet as the crowd is solidly behind him. Triple H finally makes it to his feet and pushes himself backwards sending Snitsky crashing into the turnbuckle behind as both men are separated before Snitsky charges at the game only to eat a right hand sending him to the mat. Snitsky gets up and Triple H looks to take him back down with a high knee but Snitsky catches the game and slams him down to the mat with authority as he drops down and looks for a cover but doesn’t even get one as Triple H kicks out. Snitsky drags the game up and then irish whips him into the corner as he charges in and lays the game down in the corner with a massive clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: Triple H’s last match on Raw could end in disaster as that ugly monster Snitsky is dominating the former World Champion.

Snitsky continues his dominance as he charges back into the corner and smashes Triple H in the face with a vicious right boot as The Game crumples to the mat as Snitsky drags him away from the ropes and pulls him into the center of the ring and looks for a cover ONE…..TWO….THRE…..NO KICK OUT BY THE GAME. Snitsky cannot believe that Triple H kicked out and begins to argue with the referee but the referee doesn’t have a bar of it and orders Snitsky to get back to the task at hand and he goes to do so but turns into a harley race high knee from The Game as the crowd are beginning to get excited as Triple H follows up the high knee with a knee drop to the head of Snitsky. Triple H then looks for a cover on Snitsky ONE…..TWO….kickout by Snitsky who is angered after those shots to the face and charges at The Game who moves out of the way as Snitsky bounces off of the ropes into a AA Spinebuster from Triple H. As the crowd goes wild as The Game poses and stalks Snitsky looking for a Pedigree but Snitsky sends the game over his shoulders with a back body drop and then looks for a pumphandle slam on The Game who powers out and sends Snitsky over with a hard hip toss. Snitsky gets back up and The Game looks to lock up with Snitsky but he powers out of the lock up and sends The Game into the corner and then presses his boot into the throat of The Game chocking him as the referee administers the Five Count. The referee gets to four before he pulls Snitsky off who doesn’t like that and pushes the referee out of the road and looks to continue more damage to The Game who manages to get a well placed thumb to the eye stopping Snitsky in his tracks. Snitsky walks away clutching at his eye as The Game makes his way out of the corner and stalks a partly blinded Snitsky. As Snitsky turns back around to face The Game he is caught with a kick to the stomach as The Game HITS THE PEDIGREE ON SNITSKY AS THE CROWD ERUPTS. THE GAME TURNS SNITSKY OVER AND COVERS HIM AS THE CROWD COUNT ALONG WITH THE REFEREE ONE……TWO…..THREE!!!!!!!

Jim Ross:
Well what a great victory for The Game in his last match here on Raw. And if I was any of those ECW Superstars then I would be very worried because The Game is coming into your house and he is The best shape of his career.

As The Game celebrates his victory over Snitsky the camera cuts backstage to the office of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon who looks into the camera as he has a computer sitting in front of him.

Vince McMahon: Well Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to a monumental edition of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! And what a night we have seen so far. We saw Jeff Hardy lose his Intercontinental Championship and that son of a bitch Triple H just defeated Snitsky in his last Match on Raw before he moves over to ECW.

But enough of the past and onto the future and the future is the next TWO picks here for the WWE DRAFT!! Now being in the technological age and all I have decided to use this computer to help me determine the draft picks by randomly generating them. And the next draft pick is….

CHARLIE HASS TO ECW

Vince McMahon: And our next draft pick is….

REY MYSTERIO TO RAW!!

The camera cuts back to ringside as JR and King contemplate the latest two draft picks.

Jim Ross: What massive news there Ladies and Gentlemen as Raw has lost Charlie Hass to ECW but we have gained former World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t know if Mysterio can hack it here with the big boys on Raw JR but we shall see but after the Break we have our Tag Team Open Challenge match.

-----Commerical Break---------

We return from commercial break as the Tag Team Champions are in the ring awaiting the arrival of their opponents for this open Challenge. Both men don’t have to wait long as ‘Big Daddy V’s Theme’ echoes over the PA System as he and Matt Striker make their way out onto the stage.

Matt Striker: And open challenge boys??? Well that suits me and the Mastodon just fine. Because we are going to come down to that ring and take away from you those precious Tag Team Titles.

Hardcore Holly: Enough with the talk Teacher boy, come down here so I can kick your ass.

World Tag Team Title Match
Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes © v Big Daddy V & Matt Striker

Holly and Rhodes don’t wait for Striker and Big Daddy V to make their way down towards the Ring as the exit the ring and meet them halfway down as Holly tee’s off on Striker as Big Daddy V begins to manhandle young Cody Rhodes. Big Daddy V takes Rhodes and throws him over the ropes and into the ring as he slowly climbs in the rings the bell rings to start the match while on the outside Holly takes advantage of striker slamming him down on the mat with a hard body slam while in the ring Cody Rhodes is trying to Irish Whip Big Daddy V but he isn’t having much luck as Big Daddy V Sending Rhodes into the Ropes at the same time as Holly hops onto the Apron sending the Tag Team Champions crashing into each other. Holly crashes down onto the mat on the outside of the ring and young Cody Rhodes stumbles into the ring and is caught by Big Daddy V and slammed down into the mat with a Samoan Drop on Rhodes. BIG DADDY V THEN MAKES A COVER ONE…..TWO…..THREE!!!!! AND WE HAVE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Winners and NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Big Daddy V and Matt Striker.

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God JR, we have new Tag Team champions and what a shock and young Cody Rhodes just had no answer to the massive power of Big Daddy V and now Rhodes and Holly are without those coverted Tag Team Titles.

Jim Ross: This is a massive night of shocks here tonight king and they are going to keep on coming. Although I don’t think that one will happen in our next match-up as much as the young lovely Maria is I don’t think she is going to be able to stand up against The Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

Women’s Championship Match
Beth Phoenix © v Maria

‘Beth Phoenix’s Theme’ plays over the PA System as the WWE Women’s Champion makes her way down towards the ring as the fans give a not so pleasant reaction. She enters into the ring and awaits the arrival of her opponent

‘Maria’s Theme’ plays over the PA System as the delightful young Maria makes her way down to ringside as she carefully steps into the ring as Phoenix stares her down.

The Bell rings to signal the beginning of the action as Phoenix stalks Maria around the ring as Maria is running and ducking away looking to escape the clutches of Phoenix and she does well for a little bit before The Glamazon manages to get hold of Maria and throws her across the ring by her hair. Maria backs away into the corner and tries to fend herself away from Phoenix has too much power for the your interviewer and picks her up and slams her between her legs before lifting her in the air and sending her crashing to the mat with a devastating powerbomb. The Glamazon then proceeds to cover Maria as the referee drops down and makes the cover ONE….TWO…..THREE!!!!!

Jim Ross: There are times that I don’t like being right and this is one of them King. Poor Maria didn’t stand a chance in that ring against The Glamazon. And I don’t believe that there is anyone around who can stop her.

Jerry Lawler: JR, can I go in there and help Maria her puppies look hurt.

Jim Ross: You will do no such thing King, you will sit here and do your job which is to help me call the action.

Winner and Still WWE Women’s Champion: ‘The Glamazon’ Beth Phoenix

The Camera cuts to the backstage area where we enter the office of General Manager William Regal and he has a whole host of Diva’s in there with him.

William Regal: Would all of you bloody toe rags calm down for just a second so that I can process what you are all saying to me.

Mickie James: Mr Regal, there is nothing much to understand. We are all sick of the domination of the Women’s Division by Beth Phoenix and we are looking a way to be able to take that title away from her.

William Regal: Well so I should reward you all with a way to get the title off of Ms Phoenix?? Because none of you could get the job done on your own???

Mickie James: We are not asking to be rewarded Mr Regal we just would like an opportunity to dish out some of the same medicine to Beth as what she does with us without there being any excuses.

William Regal: Well I can only come up with one solution and that is a 10 Diva Elimination Match at the Royal Rumble involving Ms Phoenix and 9 other Diva’s.

Mickie James: Thank you Mr Regal, that is wonderful news.

William Regal: Oh sorry Miss James I left one thing out. Since you decided to come in here and be the voice and try to tell me how to my job. Then you, you disgusting little toe rag will not be involved in the match at the Royal Rumble.

Mickie James has a stunned look on her face after receiving that news as we head to a commercial break.

----Commercial Break----

The return from the commercial break brings us to the backstage area where Shawn Michaels and Triple H are standing in a locker room talking with each other.

Shawn Michaels: Well buddy old pal it looks like this is the last time we may EVER see you here on Monday Night Raw standing beside The Great, The Legendary Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

Triple H: Who has the DVD out now, Which is available on wwe.com along with this wonderful new Shirt.

Michaels parades around showing off his new shirt. While Triple H holds up the DVD to the camera.

Shawn Michaels: No but seriously man, After tonight we cannot live large and raise hell on Monday Night’s like we have for such a long time.

Triple H: Don’t worry man, I have heard some whispers through the grapevine and even with me gone I still think that you are going to have the opportunity to continue to raise hell here on Monday Night Raw.

Shawn Michaels: Which just celebrated it’s 15th Anniversary and to celebrate that great occasion over at www.wwe.com there is a DVD celebrating that such feat and while you are there don’t forget to get all your other WWE merchandise needs.

While Triple H and Shawn Michaels are goofing over and shilling merchandise General Manager William Regal walks into the frame.

William Regal: Triple Haitch, I don’t find your pathetic little shennegains funny at all and they are wasting perfectly good TV time and since you have had your last match here on Monday Night Raw, that means that you are no longer a member of my roster which therefore means you are trespassing on my property so I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly leave. However I know that this isn’t going to be the case, which is why I have security standing outside that door waiting to escort you out of the arena.

Triple H: You know what Regal, I remember when you used to be fun but now you have turned into an ass kisser. Oh wait that’s right you did kiss Vince’s ass live on national television. I mean how could you forget I mean I know you are probably trying to forget but that can’t be helped.

Regal gets a pissed look on his face as he yells at Triple H.

William Regal: LEAVE NOW!!!!!

Triple H: Oh Willy just one more thing before I go.

As Regal looks on waiting for what Triple H has to say, Shawn Michaels creeps up behind Regal and with a bucket in his hands drops green slime all over Regal as the General Manager has a look of distaste on his face as The Game and HBK laugh like little school children.

DX: SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Regal storms out of the locker room in a foul mood security comes into escort Triple H away as we cut to Vince McMahon’s office where he is ready to reveal the next three draft picks.

Vince McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back as we continue to shape up the WWE. Now the next pick will be a little different as over the past week 4 Former World Champions have signed with the WWE and one of these four men will be the next Draft pick while the others will make their debut over a period of time. Now WELCOMING BACK TO WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

‘BIG DADDY COOL’ KEVIN NASH TO RAW

Jerry Lawler: Oh, My God JR, Kevin Nash is back in the WWE and he is returning to Monday Night Raw.

Jim Ross: Well King, this may have been what Triple H said when Shawn Michaels would still be able to raise hell on Monday Night Raw and with his old running buddy Kevin Nash back on Raw who know what will happen.

Vince McMahon: Well, I am sure that is a shock to some of you but we must continue on and the next draft pick is…….

BALLS MAHONEY TO SMACKDOWN!!!!

Vince McMahon: And now our final draft pick until the end of the show…….

BATISTA TO RAW!!!!!

Jim Ross: THE ANIMAL IS COMING BACK TO RAW!!!!!

As the crowd gets all excited about Batista coming back to RAW we cut to another commercial Break.

-----Commercial Break-----

When we return from the commercial break we are in an office where Acting Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long is standing there with one of Smackdown’s newest Draft picks Santino Marella.

Santino Marella: Mr a-long I do not mean-a any dissarespect. But I don’t wanna have to go to the Smackerdown show. I know a nobody there-a and feel like I am going to be-a treated as an outtacast.

But the most important thing of all is that I won’t have my Maria there with-a me.

Teddy Long: Playa as far as you being an outcast or not knowing anybody here or on SMACKDOWN. That is the least my worries. However I do feel ya in the regard of not having your girl around with you. So how about we make a deal?

Santino Marella: I deal, I like-a the sound of that Mr Long. What is this deal you speak about a.

Teddy Long: Well playa it is like this. For your to get your girl Maria over here onto Smackdown you have to do something for me and in return I will get Maria signed over to Smackdown.

Santino Marella: Well what is-a this deal. I am how you say blowing to bits to know what it is.

Teddy Long: Calm down Playa. Ok they deal is this. You have to win 5 matches on Smackdown by either Pinfall or Submission and once you do that, Maria will be able to come over to Smackdown with you.

Santino Marella: Thank a-you Mr Long. I do appreciate this very much and in 5 short weeks my Maria will be with-a on the new number one rated wrestling show NOW STARRING SANTINO MARELLA….SMACKERDOWN!!!

The camera cuts away from the conversation and pulls into the locker room of Y2J Chris Jericho. Jericho is sitting down and getting ready to leave before walking into his locker room is none other than JBL.

JBL: Well, well look here. The man who came here to save us all wouldn’t have even got any television time if it wasn’t for the ‘WRESTLING GOD’ JBL to come here and show you how worthless you are.

Jericho stands up after JBL’s little tirade and gets in his face as he begins to respond.

Chris Jericho: Blah, Blah, Blah. Well look here good old JBL has come in sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong once again. But answer me this JBL since I hadn’t been on TV yet until you came in here and annoyed me does that mean that you weren’t going to me on TV as well???

JBL: Why you snot nosed little punk I should pound your little head into a wall.

Chris Jericho: Well come on tough man do it. Let’s see if the Wrestling God has the balls that he says he does.

At that moment another WWE Superstar interrupts both men.

Mr Kennedy: WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!!

Jericho and JBL turn around and look at Kennedy who has interrupted them.

Chris Jericho: What the hell do you want Junior????

JBL: Yeah Kid, why don’t you just run along because the big boys are talking here and we don’t have time for you.

Mr. Kennedy: Well sorry to interrupt your little schoolyard bitch session but I do actually have something very important. You see I have just come from General Manager Regal’s office and he gave me this here contract.

Now this contract is concerning the Royal Rumble. You see this contract outlines something very intriguing. On this piece of paper it shows that a Triple Threat will take place at the Royal Rumble and it has massive implications as the winner of that match enters in Number 30 of the Rumble where the man who gets pinned is out of the Royal Rumble match and the man not involved in the decision enters the Royal Rumble at Number 1.

JBL: Well isn’t that just wonderful gosh darn news there kid. But frankly I am a Wrestling God and I don’t have the time to stand here and listen to your little speeches. So why don’t you run along and go waste the time of someone who isn’t as important as me.

Mr. Kennedy: You see John that is where you are wrong because it all does concern you but cause my name is one of the names on the contract but the other two names on here are Chris Jericho and John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL and Jericho have a puzzled look on their faces at that announcement by Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy: You see Gentlemen at the Royal Rumble I am going to make history because not only will I be the one that will outlast 29 other superstars on the way to winning the Rumble but I will also defeat both of you, TWO FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS on my way to Main Eventing WrestleMania where I will stand in the ring and listen as they announce me MR KENNEDDYYYYYYYYY……KENNEDDY,as the newest and greatest Champion in WWE History.

Kennedy leaves as JBL and Jericho stare each other down as we cut to JR and King at ringside.

Jim Ross: Well my oh my things keep on heating up here on Raw and with announcement by Mr. Kennedy things aren’t looking like slowing down at all.

Jerry Lawler: And neither are we here tonight JR, because we are about to take one more commercial break before we come back to our Main Event of the evening where Randy Orton defends his title against Ron Simmons.

Jim Ross: And King, I have just gotten word that after the Main Event, Vince McMahon will be revealing the last two draft picks as this eventful night begins to wind down right after this commercial break. Don’t go anywhere folks because something tells me you don’t wanna miss this.

-----Commercial Break-----

We return from our last commercial break of the evening and before we get into the Main Event we see footage of Ron Simmons because the WCW Champion back in the day as we cut into the arena and “Damn….APA Theme’ hits as Ron Simmons makes his way out towards the ring to a massive pop from the fans as they stand on their feet as Simmons climbs into the ring and he awaits the arrival of his opponent the World Heavyweight Champion.

‘Burn The Light by Mercy Drive’ hits as WWE Champion Randy Orton makes his way out onto the stage to a chorus of boo’s from the WWE Fans. He methodically walks down towards the ring as he keeps his eye’s on Simmons as he steps into the ring and stands across the ring from his opponent.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Randy Orton © v Ron Simmons

Simmons stares down Orton who looks around and slows side-steps his way around the ring and when Simmons looks to make a charge to lock up with him he goes and grabs onto the ropes as the referee forces Simmons away from Orton and when Simmons goes for another charge Orton does the same thing again as the crowd responds in kind by booing the cowardly actions by Orton.

Jim Ross: It seems as though young Mr. Orton doesn’t want anything to do with the veteran in Simmons.

Jerry Lawler: Nothing could be further from the truth JR as Randy is just taking the match at his pace instead of letting the challenger dictate the pace of the match-up and like with any good champion that is his right.

Orton repeats the process a few more times before the next time that Simmons grabs him he manages to connect with a blow to the side of the head as Simmons stumbles back and Orton takes him down onto the mat hard with both hands as he starts choking Simmons as the referee begins the Five Count and Orton breaks at Three before standing up and directly stomping on the throat of Simmons. Simmons rolls around clutching his throat as Orton parades around the ring. He turns his attention back to Simmons and he looks to catch him with a right hand but Simmons blocks that and delivers a few of his own to Orton as he backs into the ropes and Simmons pushes him off and sends him hurtling off of the ropes and back into a massive big boot by Simmons which gains a massive applause from the crowd in attendance. Orton is then dragged up by Simmons who gets him into position and DELIVERS THE DOMINATOR ONTO THE WWE CHAMPION TO A MASSIVE CHEER FROM THE FANS.

Jim Ross: DO YOU BELIVE IN MIRACLES KING BECAUSE WE JUST MIGHT BE ABOUT TO WITNESS ONE HERE AS RON SIMMONS HAS THE WWE CHAMPION DOWN AFTER DELIVERING THE DOMINATOR AND HE COULD ONCE AGAIN BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION.

SIMMONS DROPS DOWN AND COVERS ORTON AS THE CROWD CHANTS ALONG ONE…..TWO…..THREE!!!! NO WAIT ORTON KICKS OUT AT THE LAST SECOND AS THE FANS CAN’T BELIEVE IT AND NEITHER CAN SIMMONS.

Jim Ross: RANDY ORTON HANGS ON BY THE SKIN OF HIS TEETH THERE KING AND I DUNNO HOW MUCH LONGER HE CAN AGAINST A VETERAN LIKE SIMMONS.

Jerry Lawler: SORRY TO DISAGREE WITH YOU JR BUT THAT MAY JUST HAVE BEEN SIMMONS’S ONLY CHANCE.

SIMMONS PICKS ORTON UP AND PICKS HIM UP AND LOOKS TO SLAM HIM DOWN WITH A RUNNING POWERSLAM BUT ORTON SQUIRMS OUT OF THE HOLD AND DROPS DOWN BEHIND SIMMONS AND DELIVERS HIS TRADEMARK BACKBREAKER AS HE THEN CROUCHES DOWN ON THE MAT AND STALKS SIMMONS BEFORE CATCHING HIM AND DELIVERING THE RKO!!!!!! AS THE FANS RESPOND WITH BOO’S AS ORTON COVERS SIMMONS ONE….TWO….THREE!!!!!

Jerry Lawler: He may have survived a scare from Ron Simmons JR but Randy Orton is still our WWE Champion and he will live to fight another day and Jeff Hardy at the Royal Rumble.

WINNER AND STILL WWE CHAMPION RANDY ORTON!!!

As Orton is announced the winner ‘You Think You Know Me’ plays over the PA System as out walks Orton’s friend Edge and the Rated Rmy. The three men climb into the ring and points towards the entrance way as pyro goes off and balloons fall from the sky as we are seeing somewhat of a celebration for Rated RKO but they are short lived as they are cut off by the Chairman Vince McMahon as he has a little bit more of business to take care of.

Vince McMahon: Well Gentlemen that is certainly extravagant and self indulgent but we have some more business to take care of here and that is the final two draft picks. And let’s not waste any time with these as the second last draft pick of the evening is……………..

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION CARLITO TO SMACKDOWN!!!!!

Jerry Lawler: Oh My JR, our Intercontinental Champion is now over on Smackdown.

Vince McMahon: Well that certainly does shake a few things up around here. But lets not dwell on that for the moment as we still have one more draft pick left. And the Final Draft PICK IS

GOING TO SMACKDOWN……………WWE CHAMPION RANDY ORTON.

Vince McMahon: Good Night Everyone.

Jim Ross: I don’t think I can believe what I just heard but Randy Orton is on Smackdown along with Edge meaning that both of the World Titles are situated on the Smackdown Brand.

Jerry Lawler: That isn’t the only thing JR, because Carlito is our Intercontinenal Champion is also on Smackdown and the NEW Tag Team Champions are Matt Striker and Big Daddy V who reside over on Smackdown leaving the only title on Raw the Women’s title. JR this hasn’t been a very good night for Raw at all.

The last Image we see is Randy Orton and Edge posing with their titles as the crowd boo’s them but they seem none to fussed as Rated RKO will once again be reunited on Smackdown.​

WWE News.

After the monumental Monday Night Raw, Many things have changed the WWE landscape in a way never seen.

-ECW

The first glimpse of this will be tomorrow night on ECW where Triple H will indeed make his debut on the Extreme brand. Many are wondering what The Game is going to do on ECW and many critic’s have responded that he doesn’t fit on ECW and his career may suffer because of this.

ECW General Manager Armando Estrada has commented that Triple H is more than suited to ECW and will help make ECW the #1 Brand in the WWE. Estrada also announced a massive match-up for this ECW where ECW CM Punk will defend his title in an Extreme Rules Match against ECW Original Tommy Dreamer.

Estrada also announced that Promotional Material for a New ECW Superstar who is a former World Champion will begin next this week on ECW.

-Smackdown

Smackdown Assistant General Manager Teddy Long and General Manager Vickie Gurrerro are reported to be extremely excited to have the Intercontinental Championship and WWE Title on Smackdown. They have also booked a massive Tag Team match to Main Event Smackdown with

Rated RKO v The Hardy Boyz

As well as two Royal Rumble Qualifying matches pitting

Zack Ryder v Balls Mahoney

And

Santino Marella v Chuck Palumbo

For more WWE news be sure to keep your eye on WWE.COM

Here are the Updated Rosters after the Draft.

WWE Rosters

Raw

· Beth Pheonix
· Bobby Lashley
· Candice
· Chris Jericho
· Cody Rhodes
· DH Smith
· Drew McIntyre
· Hardcore Holly
· JBL
· Jeff Hardy
· Jillian
· John Cena
· Lance Cade
· Maria
· Melina
· Mickie James
· Mr Kennedy
· Robbie McAllister
· Ron Simmons
· Shawn Micheals
· Snitsky
· Super Crazy
· Trevor Murdoch
· Val Venis
· William Regal
· Umaga
· Rey Mysterio
· Batista
· Kevin Nash
· Kane
· Mark Henry

Smackdown

· Ashley
· Chavo Gurrerro
· Cherry
· Chuck Palumbo
· Curt Hawkins
· Dave Taylor
· Deuce
· Domino
· Edge
· Festus
· Finlay
· Funkai
· Gregory Helms
· Hornswagge
· Jesse
· Jimmy Wang Yang
· Jamie Knoble
· Kenny Dykstra
· Matt Hardy
· Michelle McCool
· MVP
· Ric Flair
· Shannon Moore
· The Great Khali
· Torrie Wilson
· The Undertaker
· Victora
· Zack Ryder
· Carlito
· Santino Marella
· Randy Orton
· Brian Kendrick
· Paul London
· Balls Mahoney

ECW

· Armando Estrada
· Big Daddy V
· CM Punk
· Boogeyman
· Elijah Burke
· John Morrison
· Kelly Kelly
· Kevin Thorn
· Layla
· Matt Striker
· Mike Knox
· Nunzio
· Shelton Benjamin
· Steven Richards
· The Miz
· Tommy Dreamer
· Charlie Hass
· Triple H
· Kofi Kingston: Yet to Debut.

Well i have to say this is probably the longest roleplaying i have ever seen, yet very good. Some very interesting decisions with the roster, makes me want to know what will happen with the title situation on raw. Good detail on the matches with commentary in-between, nice touch. Probably took you a long time to write, but i really enjoyed reading it.

Tuesday Night ECW

The Pyro Blasts from the stage as ‘This Is Extreme’ Plays over the speakers as we are LIVE for the most violent show on WWE Television….Tuesday Night ECW. The camera pans around the arena before settling down on Joey Styles and Tazz at ringside.

Joey Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Land of Extreme and what a night we have for you here tonight.

Tazz: We do have a massive night here tonight Joey. We get to see Triple H make his much talked about Debut here on ECW as well as an ECW Title match pitting CM Punk against ECW Original ‘The Innovator of Violence’ Tommy Dreamer.

Joey Styles: That’s right Tazz, those two things there make for a great edition of ECW but we don’t know what else is going to happen here tonight in the land of extreme.

Before Styles and Tazz can go on they are interrupted by the ‘World’s Greatest Theme’ as the other new draft pick to ECW in Charlie Hass makes his way down towards the ring to a mixed reaction from the fans in the arena. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Charlie Hass: Well, Well, Well this is ECW. This is Extreme Championship Wrestling. Well…. AH STUFF IT.

I can’t just stand around here and pretend that everything is peachy keen when something is bothering me deep down inside. Something is eating away at me while I stand here and it has been eating away at me ever since last night. Every since I left Raw last night to come here tonight all I have heard about is Triple H is coming to ECW, Triple H is coming to ECW. Well frankly I couldn’t give two craps as to whether or not Triple H was coming to ECW or not because everyone has seemingly forget that I Mr. Wrestling Charlie Hass has arrived in ECW and I am going to make sure everyone in ECW knows that Charlie Hass is here and that I am the premier wrestler today and nobody is better than me

Before Hass can continue on his tirade he is interrupted as ‘Ain’t No Stoppin Me NOW’ hits the PA System as Hass’s former Tag Team partner Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone and stands across from his former teammate as he gets ready to speak.

Shelton Benjamin: How is it going old partner of mine? You know what when I heard that you where coming over here to ECW I was kind of excited to tell the truth because I would have a buddy, a friend, a comrade over here in ECW. You see I was excited until you just opened your mouth before and said that you where Mr. Wrestling and was the premier wrestler here in ECW. Because I hate to break it to you partner but the premier wrestler and the Gold Standard here on ECW is none other than me Shelton Benjamin and if you have got a problem with that then why don’t you take it up with me.

Charlie Hass:
I’m sure that you don’t want to do this partner. This is a path you don’t want to go down. So why don’t you….

Before Hass can continue he is interrupted by ECW General Manager Armando Estrada.

Armando Estrada: Excusea me Gentlemen. As the General Manager of ECW I look for such confrontations as this to help strengthen the brand. So what I am going to do is put JU…Charlie Hass in the ring against JU,,,, Shelton Benjamin in a Royal Rumble qualifying match. Good Luck.

Hass and Benjamin stare at each other as Estrada walks to the back.

Joey Styles: Well my what a great match that we have just got added to ECW tonight as The World’s Greatest Tag Team face of against each other in a Royal Rumble qualifying match,

Tazz: Well that certainly adds another twist to tonights proceedings.

=Commercial Break=

We return from the commercial break to find Matt Striker in the ring with Big Daddy V.

Matt Striker: Well I must say that if feels good to be a tag team champion. And with Big Daddy V standing beside me who is going to be able to stop us from being the most dominant Tag Team in the business today. So just to prove to everyone that we are the real deal we have issued a challenge to anyone come here and face us for these Tag Team Titles.

Striker doesn’t have to wait long as the music for the WWE resident redneck Jimmy Wang Yang hits the PA System and he is followed out to the ring by his Tag Team Partner Shannon Moore as they make their way down towards the ring.

Matt Striker: Well boy’s aren’t you to very game to come down and try and challenge us for these Tag Team titles but let me save you a walk. Big Daddy V go get them.

Big Daddy V climbs out of the ring and meets Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore in the Aisle and goes after both men as they launch themselves at Big Daddy V but he swats them away like flies before picking Yang up and Flapjacking him on the Steel Ramp as he writhes around in pain. He then grabs Moore and launches him into the Guardrail sending him crashing down into a heap as Striker Cheers on from the ring but he is Interupted as Hardcore Holly climbs into the ring and spins Striker around and lays some right hands into him but he is suddenly stopped as MARK HENRY appears and throws Holly off of him and smashes him down into the mat. At this time Big Daddy V climbs into the ring and he and Henry stare down Holly before both charging and squashing him in between their mammoth bodies.

Matt Striker:
Ah It seems that I forget to mention something to everyone and that is that I won’t be defending the Tag Team Titles with Big Daddy V, no, no because I have awarded my share of the Titles to the ‘World’s Strongest Man’ Mark Henry and no one is going to be able to stop the reign of these two massive men.

Striker laughs as Big Daddy V and Mark Henry stare forward ominously as the camera focuses on Hardcore Holly who is coughing up blood.

Tazz: Hot damn Styles, Hardcore Holly is one tough dude but not even he was ever going to be able to stand up to the massive size of those two men.

Joey Styles: I’ll tell you this Tazz, that is one of the most sickening things that I have seen happen to one individual in my time in this Industry and I just can’t imagine how that would feel. There is nothing to compare that against.

Before Styles and Tazz can continue detailing the horrific events hat just took place a Video appears on the Titantron hyping the debut of a new superstar as the following voiceover is heard.

‘Coming to ECW is a New Breed of athlete, an athlete the likes that have never been seen. This athlete is coming to ECW to show everyone how to wrestle, How to Entertain, How to be a superstar, This athlete is coming to ECW to prove that he is simply The Next Big Thing in the WWE and ECW is where he will make his mark’

The Camera cuts back to Tazz and Styles.

Joey Styles: Wow that was certainly interesting Tazz, I wonder who that could be.

Tazz: Well Styles I generally here everything that goes on around here but I haven’t heard anything about that. But we must move on because after the commercial break it’s time to see Charlie Hass take on his former partner Shelton Benjamin in a Royal Rumble qualifying match.

=Commercial Break=

As we return from the commercial break ‘World’s Greatest Theme’ hits the PA System as Charlie Hass makes his way out for his royal rumble qualifying match against his former teammate Shelton Benjamin. At Hass stands and waits in the ring ‘Ain’t No Stoppin me Now’ hits the PA System as Benjamin makes his way out to the ring he climbs into the ring and stands opposite his former tag team partner as the referee lays down the rules to both men.

Royal Rumble Qualifying Match
Shelton Benjamin v Charlie Hass

Both men stare each other down and once the bell rings they both circle around each other with both men making jumps in looking for a lock-up but neither gets a clear advantage before Hass dives in and ducks behind Benjamin before taking him down with a double leg takedown and floating over to a headlock which Benjamin slides out of and looks for a kick to the mid-section of Hass who swats it away as both men stare each other down as they are at a standstill. Both men come together in the ring with a collar and elbow tie up and push each other back and forth before Benjamin scoots around and dumps Hass on the mat with a quick sharp side slam. Back up and Hass charges again only for Benjamin to go behind and take Hass down with a German Suplex. Hass is annoyed and charges in again at Benjamin who leap frogs Hass but Hass stops before hitting the ropes but that doesn’t prevent Benjamin taking him down with a neckbreaker. After that move Hass slides to the outside and takes a break to gather his composure.

Joey Styles: After one little advantage at the start of the match everything since has gone the way of Shelton Benjamin and this has caused Charlie Hass to become frustrated.

Tazz: Joey, what Charlie has to do is regain his composure and stick to his game plan otherwise he is playing into what Shelton Benjamin wants him to do.

Joey Styles: We got to remember as well Tazz that these men know each other so well that any little advantage could be the difference between a win or a loss.

Tazz: Or in this case Joey a spot in the Royal Rumble.

Back with the action as Hass climbs into the ring and Benjamin wastes no time and catches him with some boots to the small of the back as he climbs into the ring. Hass rolls away from one and Benjamin goes for another but Hass catches the boot and stands up as Benjamin hops around and then looks to catch Hass with an Enzugiri but Hass ducks and Benjamin tries back the other way and Hass blocks it again and just slams Benjamin face down into the center of the mat. Hass then looks to apply a leglock but Benjamin crawls out of it Hass charges at a backing away Benjamin who avoids Hass’s charge and sends Hass into the ropes as he rolls him up with a schoolboy ONE….TWO…THR KICKOUT BY HASS. Both men are back up after the near fall and Hass catches Benjamin after Benjamin looked for a leaping clothesline. Hass then takes Benjamin down to the mat with an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Hass makes his way over to Benjamin and looks at the side of Benjamin’s head before he drags him up and hoists him up in the air in a Stalling Vertical Suplex before sending him crashing to the mat with velocity. Hass then floats over and makes a cover on Benjamin…ONE….TWO…TH KICKOUT BY BENJAMIN. Hass doesn’t waste anytime and backs Benjamin into the corner and starts lying into is former partner with right and left hands before catching him with an elbow to the jaw which sends Benjamin slumping to the mat. Hass measures up Benjamin and charges at him smashing his knee into the face of Benjamin as he slumps to a heap on the mat. Hass then drags Benjamin to the center of the ring and begins to ascend to the top rope.

Joey Styles: Hass is coming up to the top rope and could get the victory if he manages to hit whatever it he has planned.

Tazz: What a turnaround it has been for Hass, Styles. He has regained his composure and is following his gameplan and he looks to be just one move away from earning a spot in the Royal Rumble.

Hass is on the top rope and stands their posing for the fans. This gives Benjamin the opportunity to pop up and run up the Turnbuckle and catch Hass and send his crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Back Suplex as both men are lying on the mat after that devastating move. The referee begins his count but only makes it up to 6 before both men are up and Hass gets the advantage again with a hard right but Benjamin responds with an Enzugiri which sends Hass falling back into the ropes as he staggers off of them he is caught flush on the Jaw with a superkick by Shelton Benjamin which sends him crashing down to the mat. Benjamin crawls over and makes a cover ONE…TW…KICK OUT BY HASS. Benjamin isn’t pleased that the Superkick didn’t put Hass away and looks for a backbreaker but Hass Reverses it into a hip toss but Benjamin lands on his feet and bounces off of the ropes but Hass catches him and nails him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and he drops down over Benjamin and makes a cover ONE….TWO…THRE…KICKOUT BY BENJAMIN. Hass complains to the referee about the call and Benjamin sneaks in a roll-up ONE…TWO KICKOUT BY HASS. Hass responds with one of his own ONE…TWO…TH KICKOUT BY BENJAMIN. Back up and Hass looks to take Benjamin down with an armbreaker but Benjamin reverses out of it and catches Hass and HITS THE EXPLODER SUPLEX AND BENJAMIN MAKES THE COVER ONE….TWO….THRE NO KICKOUT BY HASS. Benjamin looks stunned that Hass managed to kick out of the Exploder.

Joey Styles: My Oh My, I can’t believe that Hass managed to kick out of one of Benjamin’s signature moves.

Tazz:
Remember Joey that these two men know each other so well that they have counters for everything and it is going to take something like taking the other man by surprise for one of them to get the victory.

Back in the ring and Hass gets up from the Exploder and ducks under a clothesline from Benjamin and takes him down with Double Knee’s to the back. Hass then rolls over Benjamin and makes the cover ONE….TWO…THRE KICKOUT BY HASS. Hass drags up Benjamin after the kickout by Benjamin and takes him down to the mat with an armbreaker and rolls over looking for an armbar but BENJAMIN HOOKS HIS LEGS WITH HASS’S AND PINS HIS SHOULDERS TO THE MAT AS THE REFEREE DROPS DOWN AND MAKES THE COUNT ONE….TWO….THREE!!!! Both men hop up after the pinfall and claim victory as the referee walks over to ring announcer Justin Roberts and gives him the verdict.

Justin Roberts: Our referee for this bout has informed me that both men’s shoulders where pinned to the mat at the same time declaring this match a draw. So therefore BOTH MEN are going to the Royal Rumble.

THIS MATCH IS A DRAW SO BOTH MEN HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE.

Joey Styles: What a match and what a result for both men as they are now both going to the Royal Rumble. We have to go to a commercial break but when we return we have our ECW World’s Title Match pitting CM Punk against Tommy Dreamer in an Extreme Rules Match.

=Commercial Break=

We return from commercial break as ‘CM Punk’s Theme’ hits the PA System to a massive cheer from the fans in the arena as he makes his way down to the ring as he waits the arrival of his opponent Tommy Dreamer.

ECW World Title Match
Extreme Rules Match
C.M Punk © v Tommy Dreamer

‘Man in The Box’ hits as the fans let out a massive cheer as they await the arrival of Tommy Dreamer but he doesn’t seem to be coming out to the ring as Punk waits looking on but Dreamer doesn’t seem to be forthcoming.
Tazz: What the hell is going on Joey. Tommy Dreamer is a extremely tough superstar and never back down from a fight.

Joey Styles: I have no idea Tazz this is certainly a strange occurrence.

After another minute the camera cuts to the backstage area where Tommy Dreamer is bound and gagged and bloodied up and we can see a figure standing in the shadow’s as Dreamer sits in the chair as blood drips from his forehead.

Figure in The Shadows: Well what a pity this is. Here everyone was getting ready to see this match between CM Punk and Tommy Dreamer and Tommy hasn’t been able to make it. But that doesn’t mean that Punk shouldn’t get this victory. So referee declare this match by forfeit to CM Punk.

Before the referee can do anything CM Punk gets a microphone and interrupts the figure in the Shadow’s.

CM Punk: No way, I am not going to win a match by forfeit and I don’t know who you think you are, whoever you are but why don’t you stop being a coward and reveal yourself.

Figure In the Shadows: No No Punk, that just isn’t going to happen you see at the moment I am holding the Ace of Spades and I am in control and what is going to happen is the referee is going to declare this match a victory to you via forfeit or Tommy Dreamer will suffer my unfortunate suffering and it will all be on your conscious. Would you want the end of Tommy Dreamer’s career on your hands just because you where too stubborn to do what your told?

The referee looks at CM Punk and CM Punk reluctantly agrees to the demands of this mysterious figure.

Winner of this Match via Forfeit and STILL ECW CHAMPION: CM PUNK.

Figure in the Shadows: Now there, that wasn’t so hard was it Punk? Unfortunately for you I have to run but see you next time whenever that may be.

Suddenly the camera fades to black as Punk is left standing in the ring bewildered as are the rest of the fans in the audience as we go to our final commercial break.

=Commercial Break=

We return from commercial Break where Tazz is in the ring ready for his Interview with ECW’s Newest superstar Triple H.

Tazz: Ladies and Gentlemen before anything else weird happens here tonight let’s get this over with. Introducing to you all 10 Time World Champion and making his Debut in ECW.,,,,,,,TRIPLE H!!!!!!!!!!

‘Time To Play The Game’ hits the PA System as Triple H makes his appearance on the stage as the fans go crazy for the legendary superstar. He makes his way down towards the ring doing all his trademark entrance as the fans go crazy before he gets a microphone and awaits the first question from Tazz.

Tazz: First of all Hunter welcome here to ECW, The Land of Extreme. Your draft pick here to ECW has caused plenty of discussion in the wrestling media and we have to ask the simple questions. What is your plan and goals for here in ECW.

Triple H: My plan and goals for ECW are simple Tazz. I am here to what I have done everywhere else and that is be the most dominant superstar in the brand be the Champion. And I will not let anyone stand in my way of achieving any of my goals.

Before Triple H can continue he is interrupted as ‘Vampire’s Theme’ plays as Kevin Thorn makes his way out towards the ring as the fans boo Thorn as he climbs into the ring and stares down The Game.

Kevin Thorn: Excuse me but who do you think you are. Waltzing in here to ECW and stating that you are going after the ECW Title and you won’t let anyone stop you. There are people here in ECW that haven’t even had a chance at the ECW Title and you expect to waltz in and get one just because you are Triple H.

Triple H: Well Vampire Boy, if you weren’t too busy sleeping in your coffin and avoiding the sun then maybe you would’ve proved to the powers that be, that you do indeed deserve a title shot. I don’t expect to walk in here and have a title shot handed to me just because I am Triple H. I am willing to earn it just like everyone else.

Kevin Thorn: Don’t you judge me on my lifestyle. It has nothing to do with you. The only thing that you have to do with me is the fact that at next week’s ECW Television Show. You will be having your first match in ECW.

You see Triple H, I just came from the office of General Manager Estrada and he informed me that next week you and I are going to square off and he sweetened the deal for both of us. He made our match next week a #1 Contenders Match to the ECW Title with the winner getting their shot at the Royal Rumble.

With That announcement both men drop there microphones to the ground and get into the face of each other as Tazz stands at the side of the two men as they jaw jack as Joey has some parting words for us before we go off air.

Joey Styles: What an announcement Ladies and Gentlemen next week Triple H has his debut match against Kevin Thorn and it is for the chance at the ECW Title at the Royal Rumble. Good night and see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back