• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Lightning Wrestling Federation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colamania

Finally. Colin has come back...
LWFGuppeesPoster.png

That's right, the LWF is starting soon here in Book This!

So, lets get ready to rumble! Thanks to the fact i have a very helpful assistant, the LWF will have 2 brands. Here we go, the rosters are as follows:

LWF Strike!

General Manager: Stephanie McMahon-Levesque

Roster:
Batista (Heel)
Undertaker (Face)
Kane (Face)
Randy Orton (Heel)
Bobby Lashley (Heel)
John Cena (Heel)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
CM Punk (Face)
Mr. Kennedy (Face)
Umaga (Heel)
Kenny Dykstra (Face)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Charlie Hass (Heel)
MVP (Face)
Rhino (Heel)
Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle, Heel)
The Boogeyman (Face)
Matt Hardy (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
Deuce (Heel)
Domino (Heel)

Divas:
Trish Stratus (Face)
Lita (Heel)
Chyna (Heel)
Mickie James (Face)
Candice Michelle (Face)
Jillian Hall (Heel)
Cherry (Heel)

Tag Teams & Factions:
The Hardyz: Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy (w/ Candice Michelle, Face)
Deuce and Domino (w/ Cherry, Heel)
The World's Greatest Tag Team: Charlie Hass & Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
The Young Blood: CM Punk, Mr Kennedy, Kenny Dykstra and MVP (Face)

Championships:
LWF Championship: Randy Orton
LWF Intercontinental Championship: Rhino
LWF Tag Team Championship: CM Punk & Kenny Dykstra (Young Blood)
LWF Womens Championship: Trish Stratus

LWF Thunder

General Manager: James Mitchell

Roster:
Sting (Face)
Kurt Angle (Face)
Christian Cage (Heel)
Triple H (H-H-Heel)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
The Great Khali (Heel)
Edge (Heel)
Abyss (Heel)
Ricky Banderas (Heel)
Carlito (Face)
Ric Flair (Face)
Johnny Nitro (Heel)
Chris Masters (Heel)
Lance Cade (Heel)
Trevor Murdoch (Heel)
Paul London (Face)
Brian Kendrick (Face)
JTG (Face)
Shad (Face)
Viscera (Heel)
Mark Henry (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
AJ Styles (Heel)

Divas:
Christy Hemme (Face)
Melina (Heel)
Ashley (Face)
Torrie Wilson (Face)
Michelle McCool (Heel)
Ariel (Heel)

Tag Teams:
Cade & Murdoch (Heel)
London & Kendrick (Face)
Cryme Tyme: JTG and Shad (Face)
Viscera & Mark Henry (Heel)

Championships:
LWF Heavyweight Title: Edge
LWF UK/US Allied Title: Vacant
LWF World Tag Team Title: Cryme Tyme
LWF Light Heavyweight Title: AJ Styles

Hall Of Fame:
Chris Benoit. RIP

Thanks guys. I'll make sure i return every review i get. :)

Incoming news from the world of the LWF

The LWF has announced it's first PPV! They will be kicking off with a bang. It will be LWF Combat Shock! The matches... stay tuned folks. Starting soon, the LWF will be announcing one LWF Combat Shock match a day. Stay tuned and stay alert - the first match is coming soon!

AAHHH... Here it goes!

The Lightning Wrestling Federation Breaking News!

The first Combat Shock match is announced today! LWF Owner Shane McMahon has announced that the LWF Combat Shock card will simply be announced in the order that the matches will be on the card, but he's obviously making sure Combat Shock starts with a bang with the first match...

CombatShockMoneyInTheBankLadderM-1.png

Stay tuned, the second match is announced tomorrow!

LWF Breaking News

Shane O'Mac has sent the news! The next match at Combat Shock has officially benn announcd, and you're hearing it here first!

CombatShockTagTitles.png

That's right, the Tag Titles are up for grabs, as Deuce and Domino take on CM Punk and Kenny Dykstra of the Young Blood! Stay tuned for the next match, announced tomorrow!

LWF Breaking News

Mr O'Mac has sent the word, the next match has been announced for Combat Shock!

CombatShockAlliedTitle.png

Yes, Ric Flair faces a huge task if he is to win the Allied Title, he goes up against the Monstrous Mark Henry, and we hear that this match is not just any match, it's a streetfight!

What more will come at Combat Shock? Stay tuned to the LWF to find out!

Very cool rosters to start with, and the graphics are really well done. My only concern is that the Strike roster seems to be light on main event-level heels. I probably would have put either MVP or Mr. Kennedy as a heel, but that's just one opinion.

LWF Breaking News

The word has been sent! Mr. McMahon's latest match has been announced, and it's the return of wrestling legends. Female wrestling legends such as Chyna, Lita and Trish Stratus in:

CombatShockWomensTitle.png

It's the big one, title's on the line, the legends return, but can Mickie James match up to such power and skill? Find out at Combat Shock!

I hope your womens match is good, as there aren't very many writers on this site that can write descent womens matches.

Hey everybody. Sorry for the lull, went on holiday for a week during half-term. However, here we go:

LWF Breaking News!

OK, after a short break, Combat Shock's daily matches are back, and here's the next one coming straight from Shane McMahon's office to your screens!

CombatShockLightHeavyweightTitle.png

Yep, the next division of LWF is shown here, straight after a match highlighting the superb women's division, here is the LWF's Light Heavyweight division coming in the form of former Crusierweight champ vs former X Division champ, it's Paul London and The Phenomenal AJ Styles!

LWF Breaking News!

Shane McMahon has quoted with this announcement "I'm here to please the fans. And by God, this one is going to be a huge contest! We've asked can they climb the ladders? We've asked can they overcome the odds? Now: can they handle going extreme?"

CombatShockICTitle.png

The LWF's first ever Barbed Wire Massacre match! The ropes are replaced by barbed wire, there's barbed wire tables, barbed wire bats, barbed wire anything you can freakin think of! Can these four men... go extreme?

LWF Breaking News!

The last edition of LWF CombatShock's daily matches is in! Keep your eyes open, because coming soon it's Calm Before The Storm, where we'll review the upcoming Pay Per View and announce the main events! But here it is, the World Tag Team Titles are on the line!

CombatShockWorldTagTitle.png

Cryme Tyme get the oppertunity of a lifetime! Can they topple Cade and Murdoch to be the first ever LWF World Tag Team Champions?

The card looks interesting... It's a typical pretty solid card with a pretty decent low-card. It's not like an overstacked card with all Main Event matches. The fatal 4 way barbed wire massacre looks insane!

No match announced in a few days? You didn't drop the idea of this fed did you? Hope not, looks good... Good luck!

Hey all. First up, thanks to lalakerz, it's wicked to hear such praise from such a respected booker.

But on to more important things. Namely, one man close to all our hearts now:

BenoitRIP.jpg

The Wolverine. The fact is, despite the announcement of my rosters already and the announcement of the money in the bank ladder match featuring Benoit, out of respect i'm removing him from the match and the roster, and inducting him into the LWF Hall of Fame right here, right now. I'll just cut him out of the match, anywhere where he's written in, i'll cut off or change the name, it's now a 7 man match. Simple as. The man may have killed his wife and kids, but the fact is depression can do things to people. I know, my mother suffered from depression, and she nearly went the same place Benoit is now, sitting at the right hand of the Lord. I thank God she didn't, but the fact is people who suffer from depression are not right in the head and shouldn't be attacked, but helped. Therefore, long live the legacy of the Rabid Wolverine.

Rest In Peace Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit. Enough Said.

Note from ColaMania: Calm before the Storm is kind of like LWF's version of 3 Count, except it reviews every match on the card, not just 3 of them.

LWF: The Calm Before The Storm

JM: Hey everyone out there in hyperspace, this is Josh Matthews (note from CM: yes you did read that correctly, my backstage guy is Josh Matthews himself) coming to you live on your screens for the calm before the storm! Tonight i will be reviewing all the matches at Combat Shock, and announcing the main events for the LWF and World Heavyweight titles! Well, let's get straight into it with the first match up!

CombatShockMoneyInTheBankLadderM-1.png

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match, where 7 men lock up in an attempt to win a title shot at any time from now until Combat Shock 2. The match will be huge, and in CBTS’s opinion, the winner will be Mr. Kennedy. The only man in the match to have tasted victory in a money in the bank match before, but never got the chance to use his title shot, as he had to be swerved out of the briefcase due to an injury. He must be the most hungry, and probably will pull out the win.

CombatShockTagTitles.png

The Tag Team Championships are on the line as the 50’s pairing Deuce and Domino take on the Young Blood’s Kenny Dykstra and CM Punk. This will be interesting, as Dykstra and Punk are great wrestlers, but have never been teamed up, whereas Deuce and Domino have been tag champions in a major company before, and use more of a power, smash-mouth style. Our prediction: Deuce and Domino take it. They have the over-whelming advantage in experience, and their power will be too much for the smaller team of Punk and Dykstra to take.

CombatShockAlliedTitle.png

An over-whelming task for the Nature Boy. This Streetfight must surely be an easy victory for the World’s Strongest Man. We just hope that it isn’t the end of Ric Flair’s career in the same match.

CombatShockWomensTitle.png

This match will be interesting. Chyna and Lita have tangled in the past, as have Trish and Mickie James, but Lita and Mickie have never really matched up, and Trish did not become a great wrestler until Chyna had left the company. Chyna dominated the women’s division in the past, but Trish is a former 7 time women’s champions. Mickie James has been a women’s champion a couple of times, and Lita has also won the title. Our prediction: Chyna takes the gold. Despite the fact that she is somewhat of a wild card, having never faced up to the others in this match much, she was the most dominant female ever to be seen in professional wrestling, and still holds the honour of being the only female Intercontinental champion. Her over-whelming power and skill give her the win, and the championship.

Stay tuned for part 2 of CBTS.

CombatShockLightHeavyweightTitle.png

Now this will be interesting. Two great light heavyweight wrestlers, who have never faced off in pro wrestling history. AJ has the advantage in experience, having held a world title in a major company 3 times previously. However, London may just edge him out in speed by a tiny bit. Both have huge top rope moves, with London’s 450 splash and Styles’ Spiral Tap. However, our prediction is AJ Styles taking the belt, as London does not have a move to use on the ground, where as AJ has the Styles Clash.

CombatShockICTitle.png

Violence, blood and gore. This will be celebrated in this confrontation. The four competitors will go in here to hurt each other, and the only reason for our prediction is that this man has the highest pain threshold. The winner in Calm before the Storm’s opinion: Umaga. He is practically invulnerable to pain, and can destroy just about anybody. He must take the victory.

CombatShockWorldTagTitle.png

Two teams who are experienced in working together, and who both have impressive win-loss records. However, Cryme Tyme have never been tag team champions, and Cade and Murdoch have been 2 or 3 times in the past. They must take the victory, despite the fact that Cryme Tyme will have the crowd on their side.

Part 3 will announce the main events!!!

Well, on to our biggest responsibility, and our privilege. Time to announce the main events of the evening, the matches for the LWF and World titles. Here we go:

The LWF Championship Tournament.

That’s right, the LWF Title will be on the line in a championship tournament! A huge opportunity for all 4 contenders in this thing, and here is the full card:

CombatShockLWFTitleTournamentRound1.png

CombatShockLWFTitleRound1TakervBati.png

The winners of the 2 matches will immediately face in the final round for the title. Our prediction: we don’t like to say who will win for once, but we think that the main event will only be one possible contest: Kane and the Undertaker!

The LWF World Title: Elimination Chamber

The main event. The elimination chamber plays host to 6 superstars, and only one walks out. That man will be the LWF World Champion.

CombatShockWorldTitle.png

Kurt Angle, Sting, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge and The Great Khali.

Our prediction: Khali wins. In this kind of environment, who can possibly stop this monster from destroying everyone and becoming World Champion.

cool, I read Calm before the storm, which is a good idea ;) so I feel caught up on everything. There's some matches that will naturally be good, others may need that creative boost, but I'm sure you'll make em' good...

The 3 ME's sound good. Kane/Orton happened a few times on Raw, but it never got time & ended with an interference or w/e... Should be good, in addition to Taker/Batista... You're competing with a multi-billion dollar company on this one (and somehow I know yours will be better lol) But in all seriousness, when WWE did Taker/Batista, is was good, and it'll be nice to see the feud continue on a forum where there's no real injuries lol.

The Elimination Chamber match looks insane, except the man all the way on the right. Personally, I wouldn't have chosen to have him in it, but I guess it adds to the match to have a huge monster.

Can't wait, but don't rush it, take your time to make it a good show, and you will get more reviews. I'm sure leore (Wrestling V.1) will review as soon as it's posted and others will too. Good luck!

yes nick, of course i will review colamania's show!

To be honest, i think your MATCHES are good. did you post any shows yet? the very first show u will be posting is a ppv ???

When will u be postign this?

I think the best matches will be:

the ladder match
the E.C match

Everything else looks amazing!!

Lemme give you my predictions:

7 man ladder match: Mysterio or Kennedy ... my guess is Kennedy

Tag team championships: Punk and Kenny (but i think if they lose than it will possible gonna be a feud between Punk and Kenny

Allied: Henry. Yes i like FLair but idk if u wanan use Henry as an unstopable force or wat?

Women's: I am going with my fav. diva (well not reely) ever!! Chyna!! Make her dominant as ever!!

Light Heavyweight: Make Paul London a star!!

Intercontinental: Shelton Benjamin!!

World Tag Team: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CRYME TYME PLEASE!!

Please make it Kane and Taker... my guess would def. be Kane as the winner!! I dont care who Kane faces as long as he wins the championship!!

E.C: Make HHH the champ!!

Good luck man!!

Thanks V.1, and it's cool that people are even making predictions on the results. I already know who's gonna win all the matches in my head, and let me tell you, i'm now oficially opening up a challenge. If anyone can correctly predict the entire card before the show gets posted (and i'm looking to get it up on Sunday or Monday) then rep's on the line. Of course, wether someone gets the results right or not, i won't reveal it until the show's posted in full. But there you go. Everyone gets one try at the card (V.1, you've already had yours :)) Good luck!!!

I'll give you my predictions, but I know for a fact that I won't get them all right... Matter of fact, I HOPE that I can't get them all right or that might mean there isn't enough surprises lol

MITB Ladder Match: THIS IS A HARD ONE... I'm gonna go with ma' man MVP (or Nitro or Carlito or... lol) Nah, I'm saying MVP

Deuce & Domino def. Punk & Dykstra

Mark Henry def. Ric Flair'

Mickie wins the women's title match

Paul London def. AJ Styles

Rhyno wins the 4 way gorey IC title match

Cryme Time def. Cade/Murdoch

Kane def. Orton

Undertaker def. Batista

Kane def. Undertaker (via DQ/Countout? lol)

Sting wins the EC match & the WHC

Wow, I didn't notice how many titles you had. Well, good luck

Money In The Bank:
Looking forward to it. I want to see plenty of bumps! Or read, whatever. Anyway, my pick will be… Mr. Johnny Nitro. It was him or Kennedy, and he just seems TOO obvious a choice.

Tag Team Championships:
I’ll go for the odd yet strangely sensible pairing of Dykstra/Punk. Nice team!

Allied Championship:
One of the stranger match choices, I’ll go for Flair for this one. Mostly because I can’t stand King Kong.

Women’s Championship:
Chyna - she can beat most men. It just makes sense.

Light Heavyweight Championship:
The Phenomenal One would own London in real life, and so he will on LWF.

Intercontinental Championship:
I’ll say Rhyno. God I hope it’s Rhyno.

Tag Team Championships:
Cryme Tyme seem like the better equipped team.

LWF Championship Tournament:
Not too sure about these two matches. I’ll just say the ones I want to win: Randy Orton and ‘Taker.

Elimination Chamber:
I think it’ll be a surprising finish. Not as surprising as the Great Khali; I think it'll be Sting. Just a warning: it'll take good writing to pull of an EC match but judging from what I've seen of you so far, I don't think you should have too much trouble.

P.S. Thanks for checking out MOTN, you got repped for it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the deadline is coming...

Sunday July 29th, the 315th day of John Cena's title reign, is a very special day in wrestling for another reason...

Combat Shock!

You have until then. Get predicting people, for the Shock is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back