Kane is going to destroy big show for the ecw world title.

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rated R Superstar316

Kane is returning to the ring(ECW) to face his former friend, and world tag team champion partner. they were the best of friends, now enimies. kane hasnt been in a match in almost a month. Kane vs Big Show for the ecw world title. who do you think will win the match. o its a extreme rules match. who will win. kane is said to have a 70% chance do to the rumor he is retiring and is gonna get one more title reign.

LETS GO KANE. "BIG RED MACHINE"!:icon_exclaim:

I want Kane to have a title reign, but not as the ECW champ. My guess is that Khali interferes and costs Kane the match and the show ends with the Brothers of Destruction reuniting.

yea, that might be true, either way, its going to be a good show.

WHY ARE THERE 4 THREADS about Kane in ECW, 2 on the WWE forum a 3rd one that was closed allready and one on the ECW one.......please guys no need to repeat these threads if they are allready there

realblackhart said:
WHY ARE THERE 4 THREADS about Kane in ECW, 2 on the WWE forum a 3rd one that was closed allready and one on the ECW one.......please guys no need to repeat these threads if they are allready there

Because Kane is the man ¡¡¡¡ yeah ¡¡ Go kane ¡¡¡

But I hope he doesn't win the ECW, i hope he wins de WHC

And I hope that no more WWE guys win the ECW championship.

Hes in it to start up BOD again, at least thats what i think. Anyways he isnt gonna win as it makes no sense. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back