Armageddon: C.M. Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Tag Team Match
ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

The monsters are due at Armageddon … and the ECW Champion is right in the middle of them. As first learned by WWE Mobile on AT&T subscribers, CM Punk teams with SmackDown’s Kane to combat Big Daddy V and Mark Henry at the final WWE pay-per-view event of the year.

When General Managers Armando Estrada and Vickie Guerrero struck a deal to allow Superstars from ECW and SmackDown to cross over and compete against one another, it opened a massive Pandora’s Box. For more than a month, the biggest beasts in sports-entertainment have clashed on ECW on Sci Fi, creating destruction not too unlike an F5 twister touching down in the Land of the Extreme.

The fighting champion, CM Punk, found himself mid-tussle with monsters V and Henry, but found an unexpected ally in the Big Red Machine, who has spent recent weeks in wars with the 500-pound Extreme Mastodon. Kane felt first-hand the combined impact of Matt Striker’s half-ton pairing when he was squashed by the behemoths at the conclusion of an Extreme Rules Match against Big Daddy V.

When the World’s Strongest Man and The Dominating Force in WWE attempted to do the same to Punk, the Big Red Monster came to the aid of the Straightedge Champion, causing Estrada to sign this incredible contest.

With retribution still fresh within his perverse mind, Kane comes to Armageddon to make the “end of days” a fiery one. Will he and the ECW Champion prove to be an unbeatable tandem? Or will the colossal connection between Big Daddy V and Henry be far too much for any man – or men – to overcome?

Find out when Armageddon comes to you live on Dec. 16 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

I don't know why WWE couldn't just make a match between Punk and Benjamin for the ECW Title. Oh well, at least they decided against having a one on one match between Punk and either BDV or Mark Henry in favor of this tag match.

Because they made it a tag match, it might be ok.

I don't know why WWE couldn't just make a match between Punk and Benjamin for the ECW Title. Oh well, at least they decided against having a one on one match between Punk and either BDV or Mark Henry in favor of this tag match.

Because they made it a tag match, it might be ok.

I think they want to build Shelton up a little more before putting him in the ECW title scene, This match will most likely suck since BDV & Henry are pretty much crap in the ring, and Kane is not all that great anymore either, so all you really got is Punk, expect to see Shelton making a run for the ECW title heading into the Royal Rumble or NY Revolution

Good. At least Punk wont be facing Viscera on his own. This is cool by me. Punk keeps the title for another month, and we get to see a match that will be absolutley terrible. This match will be one of the worst of the year. I have no doubt about that. And I can't wait.

When the hell was this added?! Armageddon was being built up so greatly with practically every match on the card being one I definately looked forward to. (Outside of Finlay/Khali) And now, this was added?

Eh, I suppose it won't last too long. So it should be okay. I really don't understand why this is how they end the C.M. Punk/Mark Henry/Big Daddy V feud, but I suppose its a lot better than a Triple Threat match. And it gives Kane something to do.

The only terrible thing about this match is.. what type of "wrestling" could possibly be involved?! Punk can't lift either of his opponents, & Henry & Big V can't wrestle their way outta a bag.. so that leaves.. Kane.. who has the perfect blend of no talent & slow moving ability. yay!

Seriously, what ever happened to the Kane that was dominate & great to watch in wrestling matches?!

When the hell was this added?! Armageddon was being built up so greatly with practically every match on the card being one I definately looked forward to. (Outside of Finlay/Khali) And now, this was added?

Eh, I suppose it won't last too long. So it should be okay. I really don't understand why this is how they end the C.M. Punk/Mark Henry/Big Daddy V feud, but I suppose its a lot better than a Triple Threat match. And it gives Kane something to do.

The only terrible thing about this match is.. what type of "wrestling" could possibly be involved?! Punk can't lift either of his opponents, & Henry & Big V can't wrestle their way outta a bag.. so that leaves.. Kane.. who has the perfect blend of no talent & slow moving ability. yay!

Seriously, what ever happened to the Kane that was dominate & great to watch in wrestling matches?!

My guess would be this is the result of CM Punk's Pick Your Poison match on ECW this week, haven't seen it, but I'm guessing something like it was Punk vs. BDV or Henry, and the other one got involved causing a DQ then Kane came out to make the save, and now we have this match, I'm guessing this will be the opening match on the card, and last about 10 mins. before ending in a DQ or something, just don't see this match leading anywhere, just filler, hopefully they move forward with a Shelton/Punk feud after this

Punk and kane are the ones who have the most talent and why should shelton get a title shot he dosent deserve it what has he done to even get close to it and anyway punk is going to beat him and shelton will ask for a rematch nothing new and if kane were to face one on one with BDV in a no hold bards it is obvious who would win definitely kane because BDV is all fat kane isnt pure muscle but there is alot of muscle so it is right there in print why BDV would lose to kane if they were one on.

This match just looks god awful. Instead of making CM Punk better with good veterans, they've dropped him into the pile of slop known as bad monster wrestling. I think Punk and Kane win, but I could honestly give less then a shit about this match, just God Awful.

We all know how this match is going to turn out. CM Punk will be getting his ass beat for most of the match until he gives the hot tag to Kane where he cleans house and they end the match with a double team manuever. This is going to be a crappy match, I don't really want to see CM Punk get flattened like a pancake by those two whales Big Daddy V and Mark Henry for most of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back