Kane vs Kane?

Ipswichicon

Pre-Show Stalwart
Saw the Kane vs Kane segment on Raw the other night and it was horrible! The guy walked like a cyberman and the hair looked silly. I also don't like the fact that JR said "it was like Kane was looking into his own soul" I hope they have the fake Kane take the mask off when he's beaten Kane and give a reason why he was messing with him. Any sci-fi explanation would be silly and an insult to the audiences intelligence.And yes I know it's a scriptied product but it needs to be believable within certain boundries. Imagine if Tony Soprano got abducted by aliens on "The Sopranos" you wouldn't buy the storyline because it's one that exsist outside the genre of the programme it is a story for sci fi comics and the Kane one is too.:wwf:

i agree with you that the kane with the mask looked really stupid, but i thought it was a good segment and would have been a lot better if the fake kane actually looked like kane

I agree with you as well. I only hope WWE doesn't screw this up. I read that Vince wasn't happy with it and my just drop the storyline altogether. Which would be worst than anything I think.

The storyline is interesting, they don't need to drop it just because the masked Kane looked awful. They just need to improve his look, it seems like he was rushed to the ring with a cheap wig.

Just flat out dropping the storyline would not be a smart idea. It would be in the WWE's best interest to just end the storyline quicker than originally expected. If Vince is really unhappy with this storyline, as was said earlier in the thread, I'm sure it won't be around for much longer.

i think its dumb...just like the undertaker vs the undertaker. personally i think they should have moved kane to smackdown. should have stayed there once he came in and fought rey on may 19TH.

Moving Kane to Smackdown would be a good idea, make him a main eventer instaed of pushing someone like Khali or Henry.

I loved this storyline. It will be interesting to see how this would play out in the end, but it definately gave Kane the spark that he needed for the past 3 years. Dropping the storyline would be really disappointing for me.

Isn't there talk about dropping the SL completely because Vinny Mac didn't like how it played out?

I thought it was hilarious but great segment on RAW and Ijust loved that 70's wig lol, should be good to see what happens next Tuesday/Monday

The only thing about this that I'm overly sad about is the fact that one kane is going to have to be put out to die, and I'm thinking that's going to be Masked Kane - which will really piss me off becuase that's all I want to see in life -. Though, I love the joking storyline and I can see it being pretty interesting.

I say all they do his have the real kane put back on the mask and costume and bring back paul barrer and get rid of the new kane.

I don't care if the fake Kane doesn't look perfect. The storyline is interesting and I "get it".

It's like the movie They Live. The effects and acting aren't phenomonal but the concept kicks ass so they were good enough.

I'd rather be entertained than complain that the fake Kane's hair doesn't look perfect.

Well they could of made the fake Kane look better, all in all Kane needed this spark, cause his character was kinda getting stale, each Wwe super stars need a change, this is a great storyline for Kane, just like the undertaker vs undertaker. i wanna see how this pan out over the past week, i think we will see both Kane go at it at a ppv just like the undertaker did.

No point of Kane going back to the mask, how can he when he doesnt have hair, Kane should stay the way he is. he had a reason to unmask, it;s off for good

I must admit i'm a bit sceptical about the whole thing, but am really interested in how the whole thing will develop, so they must be doing something right. I read the thing about dropping the storyline and apparently they're thinking of dropping it without even explaining it. That'd suck.

They shud have atleast wet the fake hair of the new kane so it wouldn't have looked like he'd been electrically shocked. An improvement on the chokeslam and the pyro signal needs to improved, other than that this is the best storyline on raw apart from the dx one and I'm really intrigued on how it will develop. On a side note, I think no one really cares about john cena anymore, or even booing him because he's not the centre of attention now. As weeks goes by, hes getting more pops and becoming more of a face :S

Geez, I missed that part of Raw. Sounds like an interesting idea if they can get the fake Kane to look right.

Kane needs a decent storyline. He's been on the receiving end of a lot of really bad storylines over the years.

yea i'd love to see where this goes...
but there are rumors that Vince is just going to drop this without any explination (he didnt like the way it went)
^thanks to wrestlezone.com for the news.

for all we know it could be a sign that he will be getting the mask back. you never know. either way it doesnt matter. i like both kanes. i like the fact that he is going crazier than before.

Why do people want to see Kane wear the mask again? Yea it did look better IMO but we know what he looks like now it would be pointless.Whilst this storyline has curoisty value I would have prefered if they just carried on with Kane destroying everyone and playing the monster. This to me is just anthoer silly storyline that will do nothing but damage the chracter once again. To be blunt it makes him look like a second rate Undertaker.:wwf:

Its the value of the mask i think, he is a beast, and they can make an angle how his mask seals his humane nature, i ono, they arnt doin nothin else wit him, might as well make it interesting

hulkstillrules said:
I wonder if the masked Kane is related to Katie Vick. :laugh:

the fake Kane is JBL coming from Smackdown
he obviously came to get revenge on Kane for not destroying Rey Mysterio
remember JBL was forced to leave cause he lost
he wants to retire soon & wants to work with HBK

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
the fake Kane is JBL coming from Smackdown
he obviously came to get revenge on Kane for not destroying Rey Mysterio
remember JBL was forced to leave cause he lost
he wants to retire soon & wants to work with HBK
Now that would be a good way to do it. Leave all the Sci Fi crap at the door. However it wouldn't explain all the stuff before May 19th. Unless it waws JBL working Kane up for that purpose using a long range plan. If WWE do this it would actully make for a good storyline. So they probaly won't.:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
Now that would be a good way to do it. Leave all the Sci Fi crap at the door. However it wouldn't explain all the stuff before May 19th. Unless it waws JBL working Kane up for that purpose using a long range plan. If WWE do this it would actully make for a good storyline. So they probaly won't.:wwf:

if it was JBL & i think it was...
i'm amazed his fat ass could do that over the rope out of the ring lol
JBL has gotten so out of shape lately
i wonder what happened to Farooq
i would like to see him come back & beat his ass up

The hair ruined it. It was great listening to Kane's old music but it just didn't come as good as I would have expected, maybe because it has been before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back