Live Discussion: RAW 8/11/2008

I love their entrance theme.

Preffered it when Ted first used it at Night Of Champions. It was different.

Maybe we can bring back the mask AND Katie Vick!!! Now that's a great idea!!

Jesus let it go. They just turned Kane into a monster, explained a wrestler's disappearance and did it all while tricking all of us. What could possibly be classified as garbage in that?

I don't think this is where the storyline ends. I think Kane knew Adamle was going to take the bag so he switched it up.

A)The bag didn't look as big as it had been the past several weeks.

B)Why would Kane even care and ask if Rey Mysterio is dead or alive?

C)Why would Kane constantly come down during matches that had nothing to do with him and destroy random wrestlers over Rey Mysterio?

Thanks, didn't realize he was injured again, so soon after coming back from his bicep surgery. I guess that's why the santino feud ended so quickly

Well he isn't properly injured, they just wanted to give him extra time so he's 100%. They're not taking any risks with him.

You can't see me!

Lmao!

This fued could have been fucking insane - yet they rush it. Ruin it.

I don't think this is where the storyline ends. I think Kane knew Adamle was going to take the bag so he switched it up.

A)The bag didn't look as big as it had been the past several weeks.

B)Why would Kane even care and ask if Rey Mysterio is dead or alive?

C)Why would Kane constantly come down during matches that had nothing to do with him and destroy random wrestlers over Rey Mysterio?

I like that dude, nice thought for sure. Either way they've got my interest

2 Cena/Dave matches 2 weeks in a row is enough for me. I'm tired of them outdoing eachother. Sheesh lets just see some wrestling.

Am I the only one that gets what the wwe has done with the Kane storyline?

wwe changed what was in the bag last minute to screw with the people who leaked what was inside the bag (along with the Save_me thing, among other "surprises" in the past) There is no storyline after this. They arent setting up a story where Kane beat the crap out of Rey, or anything like that...

THINK ABOUT IT...why would wwe all of a sudden have a feud between Kane and Rey? What reason could they possibly give to Kane that would make him want to destroy Mysterio?

The storyline ends with Kane screwing with all of the spoilers. If the storyline was to continue, Cole and King would have commented more on it after the break. Originally, the wwe might have been going somewhere better with this, but because the spoilers ruined the surprise of what was in the bag, the wwe decided to screw with the spoilers, and "disappoint" them once again.

The only storyline that always went on which never got old was the Stone Cold/Vince McMahon storyline. It had tons of humor in it, tons of ass-kickin, everything you can ask for in a storyline.

Agreed, they had a good run going then they are the pawns for a "buildup" if you can even call it that for the Batista/Cena match.

I too think the Mysterio mask is just a swerve Kane will return to his mask. That is why Adamle was confused and Kane was laughing. He switched the content of the bag. To ''appease'' the fans only to pull a double twist and have Kane return to the mask. This could just be wishful thinking but it would be pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back