Live Discussion: RAW 8/18/08

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Best of the Best

In a first time meeting between two of Raw’s biggest Superstars, Batista was able to prove himself the better man by defeating John Cena at SummerSlam. Now that Batista has won, will he refocus on winning the World Heavyweight Title? Also, how will Cena cope with being beaten by The Animal?

Ever since winning the World Heavyweight Title, CM Punk has had to hear JBL doubt his worth as champion, even after he had already successfully defended his gold against the self-proclaimed “wrestling god.” The Straightedge Superstar followed up an insulting drinking contest offer from JBL on Raw by besting him once again in the ring at SummerSlam to retain his championship. Will JBL now give Punk credit where credit is due? And who will be next to step up to vie for CM Punk’s World Heavyweight Title?

Thanks to the incredible strength of Beth Phoenix, Santino Marella and The Glamazon won their Winners Take All Match making them the new Intercontinental and Women’s Champions. Now that “Glamarella” has proven their relationship to be a golden alliance, where it will lead to next? Will either of the former champions in Kofi Kingston and Mickie James come looking to take their titles back?

Also, last week on Raw, as per Raw GM Mike Adamle’s demands, Kane revealed that the burlap sack he carried around contained the mask of Rey Mysterio. Afterward, Kane just laughed in the face of Adamle before walking to the back. What did Kane mean by someone “scarred and tortured”? Has the Master of the 619 been victimized by the Big Red Monster?

For the answers to these questions and more, be sure to tune into Monday Night Raw at 9/8 CT only on USA Network.

Let me guess whats happening tonight.......punch,kick,shoulderblock.In that order.

Somehwat intrigued, as last night left man loose ends. Unfortunately, I wll be taking copious amounts of drugs, which will make me unconcious

Somehwat intrigued, as last night left man loose ends. Unfortunately, I wll be taking copious amounts of drugs, which will make me unconcious

That's ok, according to most people on here RAW sux, and is boring, and is always terriable, cuz they are always trying to do something different and shake shit up, so no matter how good it is it will be shit anyways:rolleyes:

Yup, especially considering since I've watched more Raws since the draft since I've watched in the last 3 years, this show must obviously suck. Damn that WWE for trying to take the company in a different direction. Guess I should pop in my attitude era stuff so I can watch Mae Young give birth to a hand.

well duh. its WWE programming Justin....

I Know, after all WWE stands for Worst Wrestling Ever, yet I.....Juuuuust......Can't......loooook......away!!!!!

I mean everyone knows they should've put the mask back on Kane cause that will make his fat out of shape ass a million times better, and he can be the psycho Kane that he was before, cause this whole thing with him scarring and disfiguring Mysterio beyond human recognition and then "killing" him, that's not psychotic at all:rolleyes:

I'm watching it at 2AM too.

Just err, do something interesting. We got 2 hours.

I'm playing FIFA, was on MSN but that got boring.

One good thing already, it's in Chicago. The crowd is not known for sitting on their asses & doing nothing all night.

Punk is gonna get one fucking monster pop.

John Cena will open the show saying that they have not settled anthing between him and Batista. Batista comes out and they brawl. Mike Adamle makes Cena/Batista No. 1 Contenders Match. Count on it.

I bloody well hope not. Stop their fued NOW.

Save it for WrestleMania.

WrestleMania XXV - John Cena vs Batista II

One good thing already, it's in Chicago. The crowd is not known for sitting on their asses & doing nothing all night.

Punk is gonna get one fucking monster pop.

and if i can remember rightly they are not fans of john cena so could get some anti cena chants but that was a while ago it could be diffrent now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back