Supplemental Draft LD

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
I figured why not? The supplemental draft can sometimes be as important as the main draft. John Morrison was sent to ECW in last year's supplemntal draft, and went on to win the ECW Championship. And since I have nothing better to do, I figure'd I'd relay all the draft picks from the live WWE.com draft blog.

So what are some of your thoughts? Who needs to be sent somewhere else? Who do you expect to be traded?

I fully expect Carlito to be sent to either ECW or SD! He's been unhappy on RAW for a while now, and I think he'd get a much better push on SD! or ECW, more likely on ECW, especially with the departures of Kane and CM Punk.

Whatever happens, ECW needs to get some decent names. After their bad luck on Monday night, they should be the "winners" of the Supplemental Draft for sure.

I'm actually beginning to think that Mark Henry will be drafted to ECW, and then win the ECW Championship this SUnday at Night of Champions. For those that don't know, he was added to the Kane/Big Show match to make it a 3-way.

But who to send to ECW? There's Carlito, but really who else fits the brand? Snitsky?

Wait, thy're announcing the first pick in a minute...

I'm actually beginning to think that Mark Henry will be drafted to ECW, and then win the ECW Championship this SUnday at Night of Champions. For those that don't know, he was added to the Kane/Big Show match to make it a 3-way.

You called it, First pick of the 2008 Supplemental Draft- Mark Henry to ECW!!

I'm also following it on WWE.com's live blog.

I think Carlito going to SD! would be good, but with HH there now I don't know how it would work for him after his comments about HHH and marrying Stephanie.

Damn. So Mark Henry will probably win the title on Sunday. Mark Henrey as a world champion....that's just mind boggling.

This may be a long shot, but what about MVP to ECW? Perhaps unlikely, but it would help both a lot I think.

I'm actually not surprised. Mark Henry's been appearing quite regularly on ECW since October.

Personally, I don't like Henry but I think this could give him a good career push. No longer a jobber to the stars, Henry can actually be as dominating as he looks. Of course, this completely fucks over Matt Hardy. lol

I actually agree. Itll be a change of scenery and he can compete with raw Super stars also...

Other predictions:
Carlito to ECW.
John Morrison & The Miz to be split up.
That's probably the only notable things that will happen. A few divas will probably switch.

Well, I guess everyone agrees that Mark Henry's move to ECW greatly increases his chances of winning on Sunday. The live poll on WWE.com on "who do you think will wn the ECW championship at NOC" just skewed drastically in Henry's favor, he's jumping somewhere between 50% and 75% now, leaning more towards 50% now, as all the Big Show marks start voting.

Jamie Noble to RAW according to the ticker. Interesting move, he was already stuck on the lower card in Smackdown, he's just going to get lost on RAW.

Noble's only role on RAW will be to be Rey Mysterio's bitch when Mysterio needs a quick win every so often. Talk about a career-killer for Noble. I thought he was some kind of agent on SmackDown?

OH NO!!!! Noble to RAW!!! SmackDown are gonna miss him big time!!!!!

Strange, my screen on the live blog jst shit out on me. But I also see Jamie Noble's name on the ticker for RAW. Surprising, considering he's the road agent for the cruiserweights. Then again, without an official CW division, there's no need for him. I'm quite confused by this draft choice. It won't help anybody. Noble would have been much better of either staying on SD!, or even going to ECW.

The live blog is experiencng technical problems due to the traffic on it. Fortunately, we can still see the draft picks on the ticker on WWE.com's home page.

My live blog ain't working either. I think that Noble should have went to ECW and took the Cruiserweight Championship with him so that ECW have more titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back