Supplemental Draft LD

Trevor Murdoch has been traded to SD!

I'm not too surprised. There's not enough room for him AND Cade to get pushed on RAW. Personally, I think he would have been better suited on ECW, but who knows? He may very well get a nice little undercard push on SD!

Watch that lucky bastard Murdoch get paired up with Michelle McCool.

Actually, McCool to RAW wouldn't surprise me.

You know. ECW is in a real shitty problem here. They honestly should have been left with AT LEAST one big name on their show, maybe two. Like last year in the Draft, they got Chris Benoit as their big draw. This year, they got Matt Hardy of all people. There is no big drawing power or even credibility in ECW anymore.

Great. I may hate Big Daddy V, but he was sadly one of the only big stars ECW had left. Now he's just been moved to SmackDown!

Great. I may hate Big Daddy V, but he was sadly one of the only big stars ECW had left. Now he's just been moved to SmackDown!

There's no room for both Big Daddy V AND Henry on the same show. Not unless they were a tag team, and they're being pushed as singles stars.

There's no room for both Big Daddy V AND Henry on the same show. Not unless they were a tag team, and they're being pushed as singles stars.

Well, think about it. Both Umaga AND Big Dady V are now on SmackDown. The exact same thing, pretty much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back