The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

Could this be WWE's way of unifying the titles. Think about it both Midcard titles are currently on Smackdown and there is no way in hell I see Christian winning.

Number of former World Heavyweight Champions moved in the supplemental draft this year: 3. They'll really give anyone a belt these days, won't they?

Khali doesn't count. Still, that's two more former champs than there should be in the draft.

I got both my wishes, Sheamus and DBD to Smackdown. Here's hoping they turn young Daniel-son heel.

Straight up forgot, the picks dont go into effect til next monday.

SD is taped tonight.

Barrett will drop the IC title friday on SD

Now we just have to hope it doesn't get ruined for us by spoilers. The obvious pick is for Barrett to drop the title to Kofi, but I think Kofi has a chance to move up on the RAW roster without the title. I would love to see it dropped to Masters. Even though that would be sort of an out of nowhere moment, he definitely deserves it as he has both the ring skills and charisma to be a halfway decent IC Champ.

Also, what makes us so sure Sheamus won't drop it? Sheamus has a chance to be Smackdown's top heel, and top heel's don't carry midcard belts.

Definitely an interesting draft. Most excited about Hawkins and Ryder reuniting and becoming this generations E&C, Long Island style! Definitely think some guys (and girls) will benefit from their moves. For those interested, here is what I think:

Supplemental Draft Thoughts

Biggest beneficiary is definitely Daniel Bryan. A wrestler on a wrestling show. A perfect fit like lamb and tuna fish.

So SmackDown now has: Christian, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Ezekiel Jackson, Kane.

Not a bad line-up for the blue brand especially with other talent lower down the roster like DiBiase, Tatsu and Kidd.

I could see potentially the world titles on Raw and the mid card titles on Smackdown. Vince is obsessed with a reimaging of the company. I can see that scenario playing out. The world titles merge into the Raw Championship and the mid card belts become the Smackdown Championship. It's way fucking out there, but seems in the realm of possibility.

Of course this will all be a mute point after spoilers tonight probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back