WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

....And yet you watch TNA, a show that argues Abyss actually wins because he has a magic ring?

And if you'd actually read my posts instead of cherry-picking these ad hominum arguments against me, you'd realize that I was disgusted with what happened on the TNA show tonight. Overall it was OK, but compared to the last two weeks, especially last week, and taking into consideration that monumental failure of a main event... utter shit.

I just don't think RAW did a fucking thing right, either.

I don't really get upset with you for it – I just don't understand why you do it to yourself.

It's like me watching this garbage week-after-week. I stopped watching two months ago, and I come back on what's supposed to be their big night and watch Hornswaggle go over Dolph Ziggler in a fucking count-out, Batista come out enraged after over 2-hours of the show have passed as if he was just fuming back stage the entire night, watch a predictable-as-fuck triple threat get booked by John Cena (seriously?) and watch Jericho "return" to RAW as if he hasn't been here the last two months he was supposed to be "banned" for?

This is exactly why I end up giving up on this show every time I try to watch it again.

You just watched a show where the main event stipulation was a magic ring, and your bitching about things in WWE not making sense?

GTFO

Or, it's you know, Edge just spearing Orton. Making a statement. Everything doesn't have to be a heel turn.

Well, no move really other than Edge I guess. The picks were disappointing, as if they wanted to do Edge vs. Orton, do it on Smackdown where there's a need for A-list talent.

And if you'd actually read my posts instead of cherry-picking these ad hominum arguments against me, you'd realize that I was disgusted with what happened on the TNA show tonight. Overall it was OK, but compared to the last two weeks, especially last week, and taking into consideration that monumental failure of a main event... utter shit.

I just don't think RAW did a fucking thing right, either.

Ad hominem? Did I call you a ********? Don't think so. I just saw you saying "Wah wah wah, spoon fed bullshit logic" in the same sentence as "I love TNA. Abyss wins. Impact pun lulz lulz lulz."

Maybe Sheamus will still get himself inserted into the picture and make it a triple threat. Or he'll put Batista out of action and take his place.

We'll see how this goes but I really wasn't expecting a 3rd batista vs cena match in a row. It really doesn't make sense for Batista to lose yet again, but I thought he was getting ready to level heh.

Because it's not terrible at times but when the old guys, like Hogan and Flair, come on the quality just goes through the floor. I keep hoping the show takes off but my hopes keep getting crushed.

You're not the only one, man – I just do what I can to try positive about the things that are going right for the company.

Unfortunately for RAW, every time I muster enough energy to hope it won't insult my intelligence to the point I'd fall asleep or want to fast-forward through a large portion of the show, it does just that.

Tonight was a major failure for both companies IMO, but RAW fails on a much more consistent basis by my count.

well thank god this RAW is over. Now I can leave this LD, which turned into a shitfest with 30 minutes to go. Shame too, because it was awesome before that, then people had to start bitching and moaning about everything and act like the other company is superior.

It's like me watching this garbage week-after-week. I stopped watching two months ago, and I come back on what's supposed to be their big night and watch Hornswaggle go over Dolph Ziggler in a fucking count-out

Massive heel heat for Ziggler. Was needed for booking purposes for RAW draft pick.

Batista come out enraged after over 2-hours of the show have passed as if he was just fuming back stage the entire night

It's wrestling. make up your own reasons. Like Hogan circling the Impact Zone in his limo for an hour.

Watch a predictable-as-fuck triple threat get booked by John Cena (seriously?)

Did you really predict the Edge run in and Batista victory? Really?

Watch Jericho "return" to RAW as if he hasn't been here the last two months he was supposed to be "banned" for?

No one actually cares about this. People just like watching him wrestle.

This is exactly why I end up giving up on this show every time I try to watch it again.

Because you're difficult and go in with the mindset that you want to hate it. It's ok, I do the same with Impact, no harm done.

despite a couple of people crying and bitching and moaning about petty aspects of the show, raw was very good tonight. hot crowd, interesting main event, some nice draft picks, good matches (tag match for example), new feuds.

Well, no move really other than Edge I guess. The picks were disappointing, as if they wanted to do Edge vs. Orton, do it on Smackdown where there's a need for A-list talent.

For selfish reasons I'm glad its on Raw. I dont generally get to see smackdown.

I don't even know if that was supposed to be a turn or not, which makes it shit. not a very good show tonight at all. Smackdown got raped, and short of the tag match, there was no sense of occasion here at all. Unless something incredible happens at the supplemental like Cena going to Smackdown, it's obvious Smackown is just having a stay of execution on mynetwork.

I know RAW always gets stacked at the draft but damn. Cena, Orton, Batista, Edge, Jericho, and Triple H is coming back eventually. I like the mid card as well with Miz, Dibiase, R Truth, and Morrison

well thank god this RAW is over. Now I can leave this LD, which turned into a shitfest with 30 minutes to go. Shame too, because it was awesome before that, then people had to start bitching and moaning about everything and act like the other company is superior.

It's amazing how people only see the things they want to see, and ignore the fact I've said on three different occasions that Impact was fucking awful tonight too.

Bitching about bitching makes you a bitch. Or something like that.

You just watched a show where the main event stipulation was a magic ring, and your bitching about things in WWE not making sense?

GTFO

Yes, and had you actually read anything I wrote in here tonight or in the iMPACT! LD, you'd actually have realized that I hated what TNA did in the main event, and that I can't stand Abyss or his pathetic character.

I wasn't aware that because of what TNA booked, that I'm barred from criticizing the WWE for booking the entire last hour of their show in what I felt was a pathetic manner.

Ad hominem? Did I call you a ********? Don't think so. I just saw you saying "Wah wah wah, spoon fed bullshit logic" in the same sentence as "I love TNA. Abyss wins. Impact pun lulz lulz lulz."

What sentence was that, exactly, Razor? Please – I'm begging you - show me the sentence when I said anything even remotely close to "I love TNA. Abyss wins. Impact pun lulz whatever the fuck you just wrote".

It's amazing how people only see the things they want to see, and ignore the fact I've said on three different occasions that Impact was fucking awful tonight too.

Bitching about bitching makes you a bitch. Or something like that.

I feel like I'm prefixing every post with the same line about how I hated iMPACT!'s shitty main event tonight, over and over, and no one is reading a word of it. And I'm the one who's taking pot shots at everyone?

Yes, and had you actually read anything I wrote in here tonight or in the iMPACT! LD, you'd actually have realized that I hated what TNA did in the main event, and that I can't stand Abyss or his pathetic character.

Yeah and you'll still be watching next week though. You'll tune and see who gets the ring. You'll tune in the week after to see what this new ring can do. You'll tune in every week and see the ring saga unfold.

Because whats the alternative? Watching RAW? Of coruse not. MICHAEL COLE SAID JERICHO HAS FINALLY COME BACK TO RAW AND HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN GONE THAT LONG!!"!£!"$%!"q$

How can WWE get away with such wacky things

SmackDown loses guys every year, and always ends up still being the more entertaining show. With ECW gone, it's a perfect place to let guys have a test run in the main event. I'm happy with the moves made, plus more midcarders will move tomorrow

That last hour hurt the show a lot. Before then I was liking it but it was like they just ran out of ideas. Orton staying on Raw is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back