Supplemental Draft

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
The supplemental draft will take place on Wednesday at noon on both WWE.com and WWEUniverse.com. Howard Finkle will be the host.

I find it just as intresting as the draft shows. You always get a couple of moves that don't look like much but that end up being better than you expected. Like the bizarre push of THE Brian Kendrick, Shelton to Smackdown last year and Johnny Nitro two years ago.

Yeah, I think this is just as impactful, because this decides where the upper-echelon mid carders will break out.

Shelton was pushed harder. Kofi had two short pointless reigns. Shelton had one long pointless reigns. Whilst being allowed in the Smackdown Scramble match and being allowed to work a competative match with The Undertaker.

This is basically where they mix up all the shit people, and move a few decent people.

My guess is Bourne will move to Raw, Regal will be off to Smackdown and R-Truth will be off to ECW since his original push was pulled.

Wonderful. Kryptonite to success moves to the brand where there's no room at the top. Methinks it will not be a good season for Ken Kennedy.

How does the supplemental draft work? One pick every 10 mins or so?

Yeah.

Apparently the stoyline goes that draft picks don't officially come into play until Monday (because of the european tour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back