Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Long time lurker, first time poster. :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm Meg. I post a lot over at r/SquaredCircle on reddit and decided to come out the woodwork on other wrestling sites because of how well that went. So yes. Hi.

Hi, im new here!! and i would like to share my idols in wwe..
>> The Rock
>> The Undertaker
:lmao:

Greetings newbie/rookie, whatever you want to call me

Random diatribe of facts:

Sci-Fi Fantsay geek
Child of the 80's
Prog rock lover
Employed
Father
Husband
Video game geek
College grad
Old timer

Do you know where your towel is?

Hey,
I posted 10+ threads but for some reason I still can not post any questions which saddens me help anyone? :((((
I am a new to this site but an avid wrestling fan. I am an African American male from South Central LA (Watts) which is probably rare for the wrestling demographic but nonetheless i enjoy it!!!

Hey, whats up everyone, I'm "new" here. I used to be a huge WWE fan like 5-7 years ago but for some reason completely stopped watching and now know basically nothing of whats happened since then. After stumbling upon this forum today, I realized that it'd be cool to get back into wrestling and foruming(if thats a term) because I remember how fun it was to watch it and obsess over it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to learn what I missed. Anyway, if you have any questions or just wanna say something, just hit me up, I'll be around.

Hi, new member thought I would say Hi. Been a wrestling fan for my life since I was a kid. I got sucked into it when warrior put Heenan in the weasel outfit. At least that's my first memory of wrestling. I look forward to discussing more things with everyone and making friends

Howdy folks. Just joined up this afternoon. I've been watching wrestling and attending live events since around 1970 (yes, I'm aware that makes me really, really old. I feel every year of it and then some!!). Back in my 20s I was attending matches about 4 nights a week. (Of course it only cost around $5 to get in). Favorite wrestler of alltime is Stan Hansen. I also love Sting and Undertaker. Currently, the only thing keeping me watching is Roman Reigns and to a lesser extent Dolph Ziggler. I'll never understand why WWE doesn't use Ziggler more. He is so amazing in the ring and on the mic!!

Anyway, I grew up on the border of GA/SC so I was fortunate enough to have both GA Championship Wrestling and Mid Atlantic events to attend every week. As a result, I've seen hundreds of incredible matches thru the years.

Hope to be posting more soon. :)

I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm 18, going on 19 this fall so I'm a young guy but been watching wrestling as far back as I can remember. I honestly don't know when I first turned wrestling on my tv because when I was younger I was always watching with my dad. I currently work at a factory trying to earn some cash to get my own place and actually start training to become a wrestler. I'm a small guy so I want to get built first and save up so money, then head to Louisville, to learn the art of professional wrestling at the famous Davis Arena in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Yes, I live in Kentucky but no, I am not a hick! My username comes from my favorite wrestler of all time, The Game, Triple H. I'm also a big fan of Mick Foley, Edge, Ric Flair, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, and many more. My favorite manager of all time is Paul Heyman. I have been on a few forums in the past and I am looking forward to discussing some wrestling topics with you guys here on WZ. I've been following the news page since I was around eleven or twelve. I mainly signed up to work on a Be The Booker or as it's called here, "Book This". I love to write and come up with creative ideas in wrestling. I'm interested in starting one soon and getting some feedback from you writing fans. Have a nice day!

Hi. Old school WWE fan here, trying to rediscover the love I once had for Wrestling. Been posting on forums for nearly 10 years on and off (I feel old) and figured I'd give this place a try. Out of interest, is there anyone on here who used to frequent the old Wrestlepower/Innovators of Wrestling boards back when they used to be busy? I.O.W has long since gone but I think Wrestlepower is still on life support somewhere.

Anyway, nice to be here!

How goes it? :)

Been Checking out the site/forums for months now.. decided its time to spread the love. I have way to many ideas and opinions on the subject matter. Looking forward to the future and happy to be here.

Welcome everyone. Been on here for a few years now. Any questions you might have, feel free to drop me a PM.

Enjoy the boards.

New to this site. I hope to engage in this discussions and start my own at the same time. I'm a modern fan but I also know my old school wrestling,

Die hard fan being a 90s kid spoiled me with 3 branches of unique high quality wrestling (WWF, WCW, ECW) wcw being my favorite. I'm always trying to read updates and spoilers online so being here will allow me to stay in touch. I've been to wwe tna & roh events in the last year but roh was easily the most exciting with tna in close second.

Hi all,

New here today. Big a wrestling fan seen very early 90's (WWF/WCW/ECW). Still watch WWE now but not a massive fan of TNA. Like to discuss ideas and want to join the forums to enhance how i write my opinions as i would like to start a wrestling blog in the future.

Thanks

Smithers

Been watching in Australia since mid nineties. Being down here I could only get WCW and WWF. Watched the PPV when i was able to pay for them myself (streaming was not available then) Brand split caused me to miss some Smackdown as it stopped being shown here in Australia now i have decided to start posting after reading this alot

Oh yeah what's up it good to be on here, huge wrestling fan since age 10. And enjoying the new life in WWE including the newest stable from last week, I'm so excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back