Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi peeps,

Been knocking around & reading the forums for a few years now and finally thought it was time to dust off the opinion hat and get involved.

See you around folks

Hello to all the members here on WrestleZone. I'm a new member here from New Jersey. I have been reading this forum for a while now but just haven't had the chance to join yet so today I decided to join. Nice meeting you all and I look forward to be apart of your discussion here on Wrestle Zone.

Sup Wrestlezone crew, been reading this site for about 2 years and its the best in my opinion. Been a wrestling fan since '98, which was to me the heart of the attitude era. Im 20 now, i've posted some responses a few times. Love reading what people have to say about the shows nowadays. Thnx guys.

I'm live in Nevada and have been a fan of pro wrestling all my life. One of my earliest memories was hiding behind my dad's lazy boy because The Ultimate Warrior was doing a promo and it scared the life out of me...been a fan ever since! I also started my own weekly Youtube show where I talk about Monday Night RAW "The RAW Loaf" a few months ago in which I act like an idiot in front of the camera, all in the name of fun.

Just joined on the 19th. Have wanted to post a new thread, but haven't gotten the validation email so am unable to post.

I've been watching the paper views lately and have noticed there is this HOT blonde with 2 boys wearing John Cena gear from head to toe. I think I've seen them at almost every paper view since Wrestlemania. I just wanted to know if anyone knew who they were. Is the blonde his wife, girlfriend, sister-in-law, or sister?

Here's a clip of them. Fast forward to 6:53 and you'll seem them.
Over the Limit (Click Here)

Hey guys, I'm new here. I was a huge wrestling fan from like 2000-2007, and then just stopped watching it overall. I started again with this year's Wrestlemania and it's been fun. I'm from Guatemala and just want to congratulate you on the great site.

Hello!

My name is Pavel. I am 24 years old, from Israel. Was born and raised in Belarus. I am a fan of wrestling since 1994. Never stopped watching since. Also, I am a wrestling historian now. Watched guys like Rikidozan, all the way to John Cena. Pretty much a huge fan of wrestling. I consider the 80s as the best possible wrestling years.

:)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a complete and utter moron whilst going through this proverbial 'wild goose chase' in order to figure out why I couldn't start my own thread. I guess that's what I get for creating a new account rather than sticking on my old one (provided I lost all the sign in information). Anywho.

I doubt anyone really cares, but 'ello there. My name's Ben and I'm a 20 year old whose currently training at APW. While I don't know everything historically that's happened in professional wrestling (I hadn't watched from 99-2002, but went back afterward and caught up; mostly), I have a thorough understanding of the business that exceeds that of the typical online 'smart' mark who thinks he knows everything because he watches RAW every Monday and reads SmackDown spoilers.

I'm a pretty approachable guy, though I'm very curt and blunt. I don't want anything to be taken as arrogance, disrespect or in a vain nature; I simply cut through the bullshit. I'd be happy to discuss any wrestling with anyone in great depth via Skype or MSN if at all interested. If so, all of my contact information is in my bio. Now, time to go find a reason to leave a few replies before opening my thread. :D

Hello there! My name is Dirk and here in South-Africa we are a few weeks behind with wrestling entertainment (OTL aired two weeks ago). So I'm trying to avoid spoilers best I can ;) Looking forward to a great time here in WZ!

Hello everyone and welcome to the other new members as well. My name is Scott and I'm 31 years old. Been a wrestling fan all my life with my favorite of all time being 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair. But, then again, I've met the guy in person so that definitely helped my impression of him. I grew up in the southeast USA so I was definitely more a fan of WCW than of WWF/E. Though I am now living in Oregon.

I did amateur wrestling for a single year though it was a highlight considering all the professional wrestler's sons that I wrestled with, including the sons of Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, Bobby Eaton and Barry Darsow.

I am also the winner of last year's Circle K/Bound For Glory Fly Away Sweepstakes where I won airfare for two to Philadelphia to see Bound For Glory live.

I consider myself very approachable so if you want to know anything about me or just to talk, feel free to pm me or post to me.

Greetings:

My name is Vinnie, I have been a fan of wrestling since the 70s, I miss the days whgen wrestling was split into the big 3 (Awa, Nwa and the wwwf,) my favorite show was Championship wrestling from Florida hostec by Gordon Solie. I was a kid in the 70s, gone are those days but they were fun for me watching wrestling on tv every wekend.

Vinman.

Hi,
I've been a long time wrestling fan and I enjoy talking about it with others so I thought I would join in on the fun and see what other people though. :)

Hello. I am glad to be joining Wrestlezone and will respect all the rules and be social with everyone. :worship:

Hi,
I've been a long time wrestling fan and I enjoy talking about it with others so I thought I would join in on the fun and see what other people though. :)

Greetings:

My name is Vinnie, I have been a fan of wrestling since the 70s, I miss the days whgen wrestling was split into the big 3 (Awa, Nwa and the wwwf,) my favorite show was Championship wrestling from Florida hostec by Gordon Solie. I was a kid in the 70s, gone are those days but they were fun for me watching wrestling on tv every wekend.

Vinman.

Glad to see even more newcomers. Welcome to the forum, guys! Read the rules, take a look around, and have a great time. :)

I guess I should introduce myself. I am Warhood. It is nice to meet everyone. A long time ago I had an account here (will be PMing an Admin about this), but it was so long ago I even forgot the name.

I normally just lurk here but after listening to VOW with Chris Cash for a couple of weeks I decided to rejoin to talk about what I see, what I think, and what I feel. I hope I don't make to many enemies with my opinions.

PM me if you want to talk I will always try to reply quickly. Bye!

Hi, new here. I'm from the UK, and was a member of a similar forum but found the staff and posters rude and discourteous. Having had a brief look around here, I like the vibe.

My current fave five:
Ryback
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
David Otunga

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members