Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

What's up everyone? I've made a few posts but I thought I'd introduce myself since I've only been on WZ for less than a week. My name is Ben and I live in Indiana. My grandfather got me into watching wrestling when I was a kid and I've been a fan ever since. Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler of all time and I'd go with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk as my favorite wrestlers right now. I really like slow-burn, mat-based, technical wrestling.

I'm also a HUGE video game fan. RPGs are my favorite genre, but I play a little bit of everything so I'll be contributing to the game forums as well.

I read the rules for new users today and I promise I'll support my opinions and not stray from topic. I will also keep my posts clean and you'll never see my hound other users. This is a great website and I look forward to communicating with you!

I'm also a HUGE video game fan. RPGs are my favorite genre, but I play a little bit of everything so I'll be contributing to the game forums as well.

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you definitely need to check out the video games section. I look forward to reading your posts in there, RPG's are my favorite genre too.

Hey, everyone. Big fan of the site/forums. I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to register. I've been a a huge professional wrestling fan since I was a lad, probably around age 4 or 5 but I'm just going off of what my parents told me.

Big fan of every aspect of pro wrestling. Technical, lucha libre, etc etc etc. I wish I could name my favorite wrestler of all time but I feel like I would be leaving so many out, that's just me though. I love films/television and music as well. Also big on almost all sports.

Looking forward to posting here and getting to know everyone.

Greetings all, RudoReels here... Supporter of all things wrestling... all over the world.

It's still real to me, damn it! ;)

Hey y'all, im a big wwe fan and was wondering if anyone has the scoop on Batista and if he will ever come back to the WWE? I think it would be awesome if he just showed up and throttles Mark Henry!

Not at this moment. He's trying to get into a film career, and he just opened a new gym. There's ben no word about a Batista return, although Chris Jeircho is currently negotiating a return to the WWE. Head over to our Wrestling Forums and sections and discuss all things now. Make sure you read the rules about spam and the like, as our forums may be different then what you've experienced in the past. Happy Posting!

Hello, Payneys the name, been a fan of all "brands" of wrestling since WM 17 Onwards.....Ive used the news side of the site for a long time and i thought its about time i spit my thoughts on the wonderful world of wrestling on the forum too!!

So here goes....

Hello everyone,

I'm Woo Kid (clearly) and I am coming from a different forum. A friend of mine who uses these forums showed me it and I thought it was so much better then my other one that I decided to join it.

Thanks for Having Me.

Hey everyone, I'm 21 years old and i have been on this site for a while now but I'd like to get to interacting with everyone too now. I've been watching the WWE for 16 years now.

Don't believe I posted in here yet.

In which case, greetings to everybody!

I'm a big Russian Jewish guy about to turn 20, studying Neuroscience and looking into the possibility of going into AMEDD.

I enjoy comedy, deep discussions, and getting to know new folks, so I figured this is one hell of a place to find all three, heh.

I also have some web/forum moderating experience. Currently one on the HPAW Gaming Podcast website, and I used to work with the guy who made those "Arby N' Chief" Machinima videos until he took his forums down.

Good to be here and I hope to get to know some of you better here.

Cheers

Don't believe I posted in here yet.

In which case, greetings to everybody!

I'm a big Russian Jewish guy about to turn 20, studying Neuroscience and looking into the possibility of going into AMEDD.

I enjoy comedy, deep discussions, and getting to know new folks, so I figured this is one hell of a place to find all three, heh.

I also have some web/forum moderating experience. Currently one on the HPAW Gaming Podcast website, and I used to work with the guy who made those "Arby N' Chief" Machinima videos until he took his forums down.

Good to be here and I hope to get to know some of you better here.

Cheers

You, I like you. I like the cut of your jib. It's a fine jib, it is.

Welcome to WrestleZone.

Just wondering, how do I get into The Bar Room? It says I need a password.

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm into all things wrestling, even when it's bad.

I'm trying to get a wrestling/comedy blog site going, and I've also been working on this viral video series http://youtu.be/bf6XROUR6Fg.
If you're a fan of wrestling, comedy, and action figures then you might get a kick out of it.

Thanks!

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all :D

I'm Kiel, and I'm a wrestling addict. I likes my wrestling, I likes my music, and I likes my optimism. I usually look on the bright side when others take a negative view and complain about what they see on TV.

That's about all from me :)

Hey new guys! Hope you guys enjoy the site. Check out the Book This! section. Always awesome to get new people over there. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back