Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Just wanted to take a moment to say hello to the everyone in the forums, given we have a great avenue to do so with this thread.

My name is Chad, and I've been a long time visitor to WZ, so I figured I'd start joining the discussions here on the forums.

Definitely looking forward to good discussion, and I'm sure occasionally spirited debates with everyone here.

helooooooo ladies
and good evening gentlemen
-its morning in america.
ahh.. never mind
anyway, my name is Arindam S. Roy, but i guess you already noticed that xD
-Poor joke, Roy
Won't brag about knowledge and stuff, would leave it to y'all to decide.
My search for a site of healthy wrestling debate has brought me here, and this seems like it. I'm an Indian (yeah we watch wrestling too), don't ask my religion because you would sound racist. I would have posted about my facebook page, but that would be against the rules...
-Aren't you supposed to talk about wrestling?
Sorry. I suck at introductions anyway. That reminds me, In an audition once, i was asked to tell about myself, but when i started speaking, they said We didn't ask for your autobiography!
-ahem...
oops. without any further ado, let's get going! and by the way, fortunately or unfortunately, whichever way you view it, i am not one of the fifty people in this world that watches Ring Of Honor.
-no one cares.
Oh ok.

Hi all. I'm mainly a WWE fan but watch a little bit of TNA and enjoy digging out old matches online etc from WWF and WCW along with other promotions.

Fav wrestlers at the minute would be Punk, Orton and Del Rio.

I'm a little new...

Basically, I was banned from the comments section and I want to be unbanned. How would I got about that?

Hi im new i have only posted a few times but what i find funny is that i have posted more than 4 times but it always says i have 4 posts :shrug: ah well big wwe fan used to quite enjoy tna but haven't watched it in like a year.

Hi, I'm Kev, I'm from the UK, been a long time fan, just wanna chat with like minded people.

If this forum will ever let me create a topic lol.

Hey how's it going? My name is Rubedo187. I'm 22 and from Cincinnati. I've been wanting to get involved with the forum for a while and am glad to finally be a part of it. Also, keep an eye out in the WWE section for a piece I've written about the championships in WWE that I'll post when I have access to making threads.

Hi all, Cody Rhodes Fan, coming straight out of Australia!
Love the WWE and am slowly coming around on TNA...

Look forward to the discussions! :)

Greetings from the Midwest, WrestleZone! I am the Midwest Opinion, new to the forum.

I have been watching WWE for over 10 years and following WZ for about two years. Finally decided to join the forum site and excited to be hearing many opinions from all of you!

Can't wait to hear from you soon! :)

Hello everybody! My names Rob. live in Bradenton FL, worked locally BRIEFLY as a booker and backstage mgr for old defunct group called Suncoast Pro Wrestling. Owned by Henry Raines - roster had Bob Cook, Full Force, Nasty Ned Brady, Sean Waltman BEFORE smokey mountain, Marc Mero before WCW, and was backed by Malenkos school when Sr. was alive. Love the Wrestling Observer Newsletter too, and had a few letters published. Ooo aint I special! LOL!

Also a Licensed Masseur. NFL, Movie Buff, and UFC fan too.

That sounds cool florida is wrestling country.

Greetings from Ireland,
Been reading this site for a few years and want to get involved with the banter been watching since late 80s and once broke my arm jumping off a ladder on to a friend who moved at the last second after watchin HBK vs Razor Ramon.

Hola everybody, I usually only post critically, but I try to be fair, tolerant and considerate of others' viewpoints. Likely see ya on the TNA board!

Hey, I'm Leigh and have been an on off fan on WWE since the late 90s. My fave wrestlers have always been Triple H, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit, and more recently CM Punk. I dislike Cena, but not in the usual 'its cool to hate Ceana' way, more of a I always dislike the Super Face way [I felt the same about The Rock, SCSA, Undertaker and Hogan too].

Outside of Wrestling I enjoy X box [inc XBox Live - My GT is the same as my forum name] and i have recently started Kung Fu, after doing Kuk Sool Won 4 3 years [I got 2 Brown Belt].

There you go, Me... Introduced:)

sup, fellas, my name is Ahmed and i'll go with the user name: Am BeRa ZaN U, which means i'm better than you.

i've been watching wrestling since i was 7 years old, now i'm 19 years old, so, i've been through both the attitude era and the pg.

you'll always feel that my threads will be enjoyable and i will never troll, peace!!!

sup, fellas, my name is Ahmed and i'll go with the user name: Am BeRa ZaN U, which means i'm better than you.

i've been watching wrestling since i was 7 years old, now i'm 19 years old, so, i've been through both the attitude era and the pg.

you'll always feel that my threads will be enjoyable and i will never troll, peace!!!

Welcome to the forums, bro. All of us regulars were once new too. Have a look around and read the rules. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back