Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello Jordan X here, life time wrestling fan and internet message forurm user Jordan X at *some other forum, edited by mod* I saw wrestlezones forum and it seemed very active and creative so I thought I would sign up.... don't make me regret it!

Long time reader, only decided to become a member today. I'm 17 years young and still going strong. I hope to stick around here for awhile if you guys will have me. :)

Hi guys. My name is Ultracomboer but you can call be Ultra or Comboer or any other nickname as long as it's not out of spite. The name derives from this game called Killer Instinct. The "Ultra Combo" was the highest combo you could perform in the game. Some of you know this already but some of you may not. I'm a wreslting fan but I'm not hardcore about it. Not like in the 90's. Back before I had facial hair and utility bills. lol. I don't really know much about other stuff like ROH but I'm slowly learning more about it. Well, I guess that's it unless anyone wants to know more about me.

Well welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Maybe in a years time, I will still get the pleasure of talking to you!

Make sure to read the rules so that has a chance of happening!

sup guys im new here and ive really liked this website so ive decided to join the forums .. m a huge fan of the wwe but for years now im really getting the feeling that TNA is the show to watch :)

Hello everyone, I'm Jonathan- I've been watching the posts on this forum regulary for a while now. I've decided to join up & post my thought's etc. Massive fan of WWE, Don't watch TNA that much don't really like it. My Favourite Wrestler is "The Game" HHH.

Welcome, guys.

Please make sure to read the rules before you being posting. We want everyone to start on the right foot from the beginning.

Also, please visit the General Wrestling Discussion section and talk about everything that has to do with pro-wrestling with us!!!

Happy posting!

Well welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Maybe in a years time, I will still get the pleasure of talking to you!

Make sure to read the rules so that has a chance of happening!

Welcome, guys.

Please make sure to read the rules before you being posting. We want everyone to start on the right foot from the beginning.

Also, please visit the General Wrestling Discussion section and talk about everything that has to do with pro-wrestling with us!!!

Happy posting!

Hi. I have a question. Has there been a lot of people joining up and breaking the rules or did me and the other new guys say something funny during our introductions? I ask because it seems strange how much we're being told to read the rules. I'd already gotten an automatic PM about reading the rules. Just seems strange is all.

Hi. I have a question. Has there been a lot of people joining up and breaking the rules or did me and the other new guys say something funny during our introductions? I ask because it seems strange how much we're being told to read the rules. I'd already gotten an automatic PM about reading the rules. Just seems strange is all.

Nah, man. Everyone gets told to read the rules. Just look at the one on spamming. All other rules should be self-explanatory.

Hi, TK Anderson here, no relation to the untalented Mr. Kennedy Anderson, already read the rules and whatnot. Ready to have some good debate and discussion!

Hi, TK Anderson here, no relation to the untalented Mr. Kennedy Anderson, already read the rules and whatnot. Ready to have some good debate and discussion!

Welcome, tk_anderson! Glad you decided to join the forum. Take a look around, follow the rules, and have fun!

Hey guys, new here. I love discussing wrestling with fellow fans and this looks to be a great forum.

Hey Andy, welcome. Always good to have some more Brits on board, there's somethign here for everyone. There's obviously wrestling, plus video games, sports and should you want to chill head to the bar room.

Also check out the FAQs etc it's worth it!

Hey all, Im Jack, 29 and a Pro Wrestling Fan for about 24 years now. My favorite current Wrestler is Kurt Angle and favorite promotion, well it's a toss up now.

Hi guys my name is Aiden and I'm from Australia. I started watching wrestling in 2008 and ever since I have fallen in love with it. My favourite wrestlers are Bret Hart, Undertaker, Sting, Jeff Hardy, The Rock and many more!

From one fellow Aussie battler to another, welcome to the forums my friend. Remember to give the rules a good read and enjoy your stay.

Hey guys, I'm TigerTron 5000 from London, England. I've been visiting the main site for a while now and finally decided to sign up to the forums.

Welcome TT5K.

I hope you find your feet easily with us and stay for a long time.

Enjoy.

Well, this sucks. I just finished writing my opening paragraphs just to find out that I had been automatically logged out. Whats up with that?
*Sigh*
Anyway, my name is Chad and I've been a wrestling fan since I was 7 or so. I got into it by being given a box set of WCW collectible cards for my birthday. I don't have them anymore, shame I bet they would have been worth a pretty penny. Being that they would be 23 years old, oh well.

My favorite wrestler from each brand are as follows: RAW's Ted DiBiase, Smackdown's CM Punk, and TNA IMPACT's Rob Terry. The main reason for my picks is because they remind me a lot of myself, aside from CM Punk at this time of my life. When I was looking at the roster I had to take a second and third look at something which begs a question. What is up with Big Dick Johnson, Kung Fu Naki and Willie Urbina being on the main roster? I've only rarely seen two of these guys and I've never seen Ubrina, who I'm sure isn't a wrestler like Johnson.

I myself am new(obviously). Been reading the forums for a long time I would say at least a couple of years. Tried many times to sign up, but it kept saying my IP address was blocked for some reason, but now that problem is taken care of. Here I am.

the following is going to be a bunch of crap no one wants to know, but im going to fill you in anyways

My name is Tom, people call me Jew Phat. Nickname cause I rap. Yup a Jewish Rapper. See dreams do come true(heh)I've followed wrestling since jeez as far as I can remember. I am pretty outspoken and probably will be posting a lot with tons of people picking at me writing. Comes with the job.
I grew up in Lynn,MA and have been lucky enough to see over 300 live events in my life between WCW/ECW/TNA/WWE/F plus at least another 400+ Indy Shows.
I guess I was lucky as well as my grandmother and Matthew Blooms(Prince Albert) mom worked together for many years and were good friends. I was able to meet/hang out with him many of times, as well as meet a lot of stars as well.
Best thing I was ever told at a live event was from Matt Anoa'i(Rosey) of the 3 minute warning at the time. It was in Lynn, MA at St. Matthews Hall a couple weeks after 3 Minute Warning had debuted for WWE.I remember they weren't going to even work the event because Vince didn't want them there. Something on the lines of them just making it and risking everything. Matt and Eddie were working an Indy show for Big Time Wrestling, they worked a match with Tre Tsog and I forget the other guy, but the crowd was cheering like crazy(obviously cause they were known) The thing was after the match I approached them, as Matt gave me his glove I said to him. Man how do you do it, you make good money with Vince and you come here risk everything for a little bit of money. He looked right at me and said to me and I can still quote this " Kid, I worked here tonight for free. I worked because I love this business. When the love dies then allow Vince to bury me" I'll remember that for the rest of my life.
The other thing I guess that really sticks out to me was after a smackdown show during the Invasion. We went to Kowloons after the show as all the wrestlers went there to eat. We waited forever outside to get some autographs, I was lucky enough that a bunch of wrestlers signed the book. I took my book, I held it tight and didn't let it go. After leaving for the night I sat in the car grin ear to ear. I opened that book Sean O'Haire, Dudley Boys, Big Show, Chuck Polumbo and others. Finally I made it to Chris Jerichos picture I looked down and in big letters I saw it. HAVE FUN TRYING TO SELL THIS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back