Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey, I joined a few days ago. My name is Dipesh and I'm 17 years old, have been watching wrestling for 7 years. I'm also an avid sports fan, mostly NHL and NFL.

Welcome to both of you :). Please read the rules, and have fun posting :).

Sensrule, we have a Sports section where you can also discuss both topics.

Yo I'm Stuart and I'm from Philly. I've been watching wrestling since 2003 and am seriously considering enrollment in a wrestling academy. I have a YouTube account with the same screenname (MyselfTheThird), and I do shoots on wrestling and that kinda stuff. So yeah.

BTW can we do custom avatars?

Hey, I'm Vincent, and I'm from Newfoundland Canada. Im a huge pro wrestling fan, I've watched it all my life, but hadn't really gotten into it until late 2006. I spend alot of my time learning the history and following indy promotions. Looking forward to posting here.

Hi, I'd tell you my first name but my username is my last name. Anyhow Ive been all over the interwebz under the name neXus. Anyhow I'm from the Greater Toronto Area and Ive been a wrestling fan since the early 80's, though Ive been turned off of it as of late. The last wrestling show I saw was the Raw after Triple H broke into Ortons home, dont remember what happened on that show, to be honest.

Welcome me and such. :p

What's up everyone, the name is james and i am 19. My username is pronounced semaj james semaj. i'm from new orleans, la and i've been a HUGE wrestling fan since 1995. if you want to know any more about me just hit me up!
P.S. Can anyone tell me how to put a picture on the top left corner of my posts?

What's up everyone, the name is james and i am 19. My username is pronounced semaj james semaj. i'm from new orleans, la and i've been a HUGE wrestling fan since 1995. if you want to know any more about me just hit me up!
P.S. Can anyone tell me how to put a picture on the top left corner of my posts?
Welcome

Read the rules and have fun posting

To get an avatar go to the user CP and click edit avatar and then choose which ever one you want.

Hello everyone,
I'm a 15 years old boy who has been watching wrestling for a few years now. I haven't been watching wrestling for a long time but i still know lots of things and pieces of history lol. Anyways. Rated R Superstar FTW:smashfreakB:

Welcome. Make sure you read the rules. I also noticed your post in the Mr Perfect thread, Maybe you could edit your post and add more detail to it? maybe write why you think he was so good?

welcome Jay. I hope you read the rules and enjoy your time with us. Also make sure to read the rules and try to obey them. Hell, take it from me, it is easy to make a mistake once in a while...

Hello. I'm a long-time lurker in the forums, but now I've taken the time to become a member. I've been watching the WWE Since 2006, so not terribly long, but I nevertheless hope to contribute to the boards.

I have been watching wrestling since the early 1970's...yeah, I'm old.

Live in West Virginia, love the independent federations, but watch as
much wrestling on TV as I can.

Long live The American Dream

Hey Everybody my name is Marc and i have obviously done Marc_Orton because i am just simply obssessed with Orton.

He is defintley my favourite wrestler, i watch every pay per view well nearly but also raw etcc. Well to be honest i gave up wrestling back in the days cause of austin and the rock departing wwe but then for some reason 1 day i decided to watch wrestling to see if it was good back in the attitude era and when i was watching it strangely enough randy ortons music hits and i was impressed lol so go randy..lol.

but im glad to be on this forum, this is a great forum, i have been reading alot of info on what people think and all the people on here are great posters. thanks for giving me a chance to be on this forum :)

thanks peoples..

Welcome to the best forums on the net. Remember to read all of the rules please and have fun posting and always remember to not Spam.

Well, hi.

I'm a long time lurker here. I've been doing so since I'd say late '07 or early '08. I believe I may have registered here once ages ago, but I've never posted and can't remember the account data for the life of me.

That being said I'm probably still going to do much more lurking than posting. I'm 17 and have only been watching wrestling since late '03 (before then I was deemed too young to watch) so I don't want to look like an ignorant jackass in some of the debates you guys have going on, haha. I'll probably post some in the LD section though - that's where I've been frequenting the most.

Obviously my favorite wrestler is Jericho - others include Edge, Kennedy, Christian, JoMo, and Taker.

...Yes, I'm a typical smark. Don't hate me haha.

I'm familiar with how most forums work, but I'll be sure to read the rules and such. Thanks for having me.

10 post seems fair, but I am not a big poster may take me some time to get em. Anyways name is Kaos Cage, training as an indy wrestler with APW, just saying hi.

Hello all I'm THEE Love Song Writer. I'm a notorious Bret Hart fan on other forums I'm also known for cutting a mean promo as well as being a Graphic Artist. Once I'm up to ten posts I'll show some of my work and open up a little tutorial shop for you all.

My main interests are music, and art. I'm well versed in music and listen to a variety of different artist, probably some that arent known by many on this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back