TNA LD for 08/05

Jay back to the X Division via Williams? :)

I'm not enjoying that. The guy we just promised is getting shoved to the main event is going back to the likes of Brian Kendrick? And for something that doesn't make sense

Then again, The Division could use some credibility

I'm not really enjoying myself at all. A bad street fight with the sight of Flair in his brightly patterned underwear just isn't doing it for me.

I'm not really enjoying myself at all. A bad street fight with the sight of Flair in his brightly patterned underwear just isn't doing it for me.

I might be coming closer to that explosion you were talking about. I'm preparing my favorite Nostalgia Critic meme at this moment

BALLS TO THE FACE! BALLS TO THE FACE!

bah gawd! Flair just dropped his balls in the face of Lethal.. I think he threw a punch too!

So because Doug Williams randomly interfered, Ric Flair is the Dirtiest Player in the Game.

k

god i am so glad im not in the impact zone during that... Tna u might of had a pretty decent match if not for that... seriously??? what the hell was there to gain from stripping ric flair?! SERIOUSLY!?!?

and i'm going to bed.. really can't do this anymore. DVR will let me see the main event.. but do i even want to see it is the question? 2 hours of MCMG/Beer Money would be nice at this point.

Wow.

I really want to like TNA. But then shit like the Pope/OJ match and that abomination happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back