TNA LD is the Whole F'n Show for 08/12

For me this was a very disappointing conclusion to an otherwise excellent edition of iMPACT. Really enjoyed pretty much all of the first hour and 45 minutes, but I hated the ending.

There was too much blah blah blah from Hogan, and no announcement, just congratulations for RVD and the EV2.0 guys. And rather than continuing to build on their strong program, it's Hot Tub Time Machine back into the 90's again. ECW guys getting the bejesus beaten out of them with excessive blood everywhere. Fortune vs ECW? I thought HCJ was a tribute and then these guys were done? DOes this mean we will be seeing these guys over and over again for months.

Safe to say the Twitter stuff was a work as I said in the other thread earlier today. Just listen to Styles on Reaction, he sounds just like the tweets.

You have to be shitting me. They are nothing alike. This isn't rookies vs. veterans, it's TNA guys under Flair cleaning house of the ECW guys who weren't trying to "invade" at all.

Also, Nexus is just the quintuplet nWo/Invasion angle rehash, so TNA hasn't ripped jack shit off of the WWE because Nexus is a rip-off in itself.

Well, yeah. I haven't seen the show in weeks so I guess it was silly of me to assume shit and say that, I apologize.

Really enjoyable show tonight. The ending was a little crazy and I don't know why RVD is taking time off so soon, but quality matches and a quality feud set up between the TNA guys Fourtune and the EV 2.0. I wish some of the matches would of lasted longer, but overall there wasn't a bad match on Impact tonight.

I just thought of something dreadful

Lights come on and EV 2 is getting beat up by:
Nash, Sting, Xpac, Hall, Eric Young and Scott Hall

Fourtune is by far a better choice isn't it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo