TNA LD for 08/19/10

I don't think you are acting like a jackass at all, it's just you are getting a little too excited and letting your passion for the TNA product cloud your judgment. Nothing wrong about being passionate about TNA if that's what you're into, it could be argued that true passion for the wrestling biz is a little sparse these days in both TNA and WWE, especially amongst the younger talent. I'm not really sure, though, that my comments should be discounted as "ridiculous shit."

Anyway, enjoyed the back and forth, but I think it's time for me to call it a night. But I'm sure we'll resume the debate again another day.

Not all your comments, but ones like calling TNA the minor leagues, stuff like that.

Likewise, peace.

Thursday's huge broadcast featured the start of the World Title Tournament with Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Terry, Mr. Anderson vs. Jay Lethal, Kurt Angle vs. Douglas Williams and Matt Morgan vs. The Pope, plus Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love, AJ Styles vs. Tommy Dreamer and Hulk Hogan and Jeff Jarrett attempting to go after Sting and Kevin Nash, only to get attacked by Ric Flair's "Fourtune" alliance!

From TNA website. I honestly would not mind never seeing Nash, Jarret and Bischoff again. Just stay in the back and coach young guys the way Flair and to an extent Hogan has done since they came in

ah, well, 7 members is pretty stupid then, i dont mind bischoff as much as the others, but one person that needs to go the back is dixie carter, does she really need to be constnatly in the crowd, it looks cheap, can you not afford an office dixie?

I can't be bothered to type a nonspam post over it right now, but I do agree with IDR that the finals at Bound for Glory with be Angle/Anderson 5.

No way Angle loses and the Pope sure as hell isn't ready to main event the biggest ppv of the year just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back