TNA LD for 08/05

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Three Days from Hardcore Justice...
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 08/05/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact1.jpg

• The Best Of 5 Series continues with TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns vs. Beer Money, Inc. in a daredevil Ultimate X Match! Maybe this time no one will get knocked out a la Kendrick and Williams, yeah?

impact2.jpg

• Jay Lethal vs. the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in a Street Fight. T-minus 3, 2, 1... for Flair's blood.

impact3.jpg

• TNA Television Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles defends against "The Freak" Rob Terry. Time to look much better than you are, Rob.

Also...

• TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam will take on Abyss, and each gets an extreme tag team partner!

• Follow-up with Mr. Anderson and Matt Morgan?

• More on the feud between Sarita & Taylor Wilde, and another appearance from the masked biker?

• Fallout from the time-limit draw and subsequent brawl between Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe two weeks ago?

• More news on the August 8 "HardCORE Justice" Pay-Per-View event and the August 12 "Whole F'n Show" special on Spike!

[YOUTUBE]-akxv4SjQ3o[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's two-hour TNA "iMPACT!" on Spike at 9/8c as the countdown continues to the August 8 "Hardcore Justice" PPV!

Well let's see.

Something tells me Flair will go over.

The partners are pretty clearly Dreamer and Raven.

No way AJ loses.

I heard they said the Television Title will be defended on PPV. Not the upcoming one, just PPVs in general. Is this true?

Wonder if they will announce any, y'know, matches for the PPV which is in 3 days.

They want it to be like the original ECW where often times the matches weren't announced at all. And of course that doesn't mean because it'll be so bad that no common fan will want to buy it.

Beer Money/MCMG is gonna be fucking metal, just like all of their other matches. Should be a good show tonight, can't wait for the TV special next week.

Or I could watch something good, like the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.

Ugh that annoying fuck with the glasses is in the front row again. God, I'd love to punch that fat fuck right in his face.

So, Tommy Dreamer is jobbing for a new company now?

And look! It's Raven, still making me want to change the channel. Did I wake up in 1998?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back