TNA LD for 07/29

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Complete with Dreamer's Tears?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 07/29

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair will complete his new "Fortune" alliance, currently consisting of Global Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles and Kazarian! Who will Flair select to join the prestigious group? Will they also wear sunglasses inside (and at night)? Tune in and find out!

• More Hardcore Originals are set to come to TNA Wrestling, including a major update on the upcoming August 8 "HardCORE Justice" Pay-Per-View event! What will Tommy Dreamer and the rest of the Hardcore Originals announce this Thursday? Don't miss it!

impact.jpg

• TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns and Beer Money continue their Best Of Five Series...this time in a Steel Cage Match! With Beer Money up 2-0, can the Machineguns find a way to turn the series around and retain the gold? Do people still not realize Beer Money is the dumbest name for a tag team since Men on a Mission?

Also...

• Fallout from the Kevin Nash/Jeff Jarrett confrontation?

• Follow-up with Mr. Anderson and Matt Morgan?

• More on the feud between Sarita & Taylor Wilde, and another appearance from the masked biker?

• Fallout from the time-limit draw and subsequent brawl between Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe last week?

[YOUTUBE]LlXodQ5GAE8[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's two-hour TNA "iMPACT!" on Spike at 9/8c as the countdown continues to the August 8 "Hardcore Justice" PPV!

Makes me wonder whether the Mark Madden - Your opinion thread will explode again this week after what will most certainly be another editorial. I can just see it for me. I should probably watch it this week. Won't be live though.

Lately TNA reminds me of a good ol fashion bar, you gots the 'guns fightin with the beer moneys, the butchy and prissy chicks riding out on motobikes leaving the pretty pretty princesses in the ring, and then you get the older respected veterans in the ring talking about "In my days.." reminds me of a good ol bar where everyone knows your name. Either that, or its a pretty damn good episode of COPS all devoted to bar fights.

I'm going to watch tna tonight and see if it has improved since the jizz shot. I stoped watching a wile after that. So that video looked really interesting so im pumped for tonights show

Im gonna pull the usual, I assume.

"Ill be in the gym til like 930 anyway, and I need a good nights rest tonight, so i wont be here"

*gets home from gym*

Oh shit, Beer Money and MCMG is yet to be on? Did I hear the BP music just come on?

*fast forward to 1115 pm et*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck why did I stay up watching that shiiiiit

That's what irritates me at times: they'll have a kick ass show like that every once in awhile just to drag me back in.

I won't be around. My dad's in town. I kinda consider my dad more important than TNA. Believe it or not.

By the way, watch Xplosion on the TNA section.

I have had an unfortunate luck of not watching TNA since the show before Victory Road so I finally got time to watch it tonight so this will be my first TNA LD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back