TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/17 Complete With New TNA Mod

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
thursdaytonight.jpg

• What will the aftermath of Slammiversary be? Plus, the road begins to the July 11 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event!

• After a brutal clash with the "The Icon" Sting at Slammiversary, there's no rest for still reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam as three new contenders to his title will be revealed! Will Sting finally pull back the veil to show us all the deception in TNA anyway?

• Plus, there will be a major announcement from "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair on the broadcast! What does the legend have to say to the wrestling world? Has he finally convinced AJ that highlights aren't going to help him get laid... with women?

• Tommy Dreamer has arrived in TNA Wrestling! What's next for TNA's newest Superstar? Will it involve a kendo stick? Probably.

[YOUTUBE]64emomQ7UCs[/YOUTUBE]​

I'll be here unless I take a nap. I'm going to the midnight showing of Toy Story 3 so I might get some rest before the show.

No work today. Sweet. Looks like a night of iMPACT! for me. Does anybody know what Dixie's babbling about X-Plosion? Is it finally a full blown TV show?

oh SHIT, it IS thursday. Bitchin. Pretty good chance ill be around for some of this. I can watch youtube at work now tho, so I really have no good reason to stay up late fucking around with this

oh SHIT, it IS thursday. Bitchin. Pretty good chance ill be around for some of this. I can watch youtube at work now tho, so I really have no good reason to stay up late fucking around with this

Sit down and eat some skinless chicken?

That reminds me, I gotta go get my burritos.

That's no spoiler, TNA on Facebook mentioned a huge announcement about the Tag Titles tonight. MCMG have to at the least be mentioned.

If you want spoilers I can give um to ya

Doing a TNA review from the last year. If only there was a new mod to call me out on why I'm wrong in all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back