TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/08's GPS Says Turn in 3 Days for Victory Road

I'm a big Metallica fan. Somehow I just feel you should have incorporated either one of their hit songs or one of their albums into the line. Like "This is Metallica. And they Prefer TNA. WWE won't let them Kill Them All" "This is Metallica. They prefer TNA. Because here the memory remains"

I'm a big Metallica fan. Somehow I just feel you should have incorporated either one of their hit songs or one of their albums into the line. Like "This is Metallica. And they Prefer TNA. WWE won't let them Kill Them All" "This is Metallica. They prefer TNA. Because here the memory remains"
"This is Metallica and they prefer TNA. WWE just fade's to black. WWE can just ride the lightning."

Bubba should stop eating twinkies. And I should stop eating Lucky Charms. But they are magically delicious.

I don't really think the just ride the lightning part will function that well. Memory remains might be good although seeing as WWE is trying to fade out the memory of Benoit and the woo.

I don't really think the just ride the lightning part will function that well. Memory remains might be good although seeing as WWE is trying to fade out the memory of Benoit and the woo.
"This is Metallica and they prefer TNA. As WWE fades to black."

Damn! RVD whacked Joe's head off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back