TNA iMPACT! LD for 05/27

You do? I think it sounds ******ed now that "we" don't have the tag titles and should probably be focused on singles competition. If WWE did this "we" thing, it would be up there with the stutter as "stupid ideas'. Trust me, it's pretty lame at this point.

It's still strange but it isn't stupid. If WWE had the right person doing it, like TNA does, it'd be entertaining too.

You do? I think it sounds ******ed now that "we" don't have the tag titles and should probably be focused on singles competition. If WWE did this "we" thing, it would be up there with the stutter as "stupid ideas'. Trust me, it's pretty lame at this point.

Call me crazy, man – I dig it.

It's still strange but it isn't stupid. If WWE had the right person doing it, like TNA does, it'd be entertaining too.

I like Morgan a lot, but I just don't like the gimmick. It worked when he was holding the tag titles alone, but now that he doesn't, he just sounds like a delusional lunatic, perhaps more delusional than Abyss.

You know, I''d probably be able to take Joe more serious as a killing machine if he wore his shorts lower than my grandpa.

I like Morgan a lot, but I just don't like the gimmick. It worked when he was holding the tag titles alone, but now that he doesn't, he just sounds like a delusional lunatic, perhaps more delusional than Abyss.

Being a delusional lunatic is good to me.

You gotta be kidding me. Anderson can wrestle and chew gum at once?! Worlds greatest for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back