TNA LD for 08/05

Orlando Jordan rocks

LULZ "seems to be some ...solidarity? Between Nash and Sting?"

Oh what the fuck makes you think that? WHEN STING DIDNT WHACK HIM WITH A FUCKING BAT?

Fucks sake, and people say WWE talks to their fans like they are idiots

Does anyone else wonder why Dixie has a say in who's a top contender for the world title? I'm pretty sure if she saw a butterfly in the Impact Zone, she'd give it a raise.

Also, are the announcers really going to talk about this over the match that's going on? Good God...

Saddest thing I've ever seen in wrestling: on Nitro once I think it was Dragon vs. Nagata for the TV Title. It was a four minute match and from intro to closing bell, the only thing that was talked about was Hogan vs. Sting. The ONLY talking they did about the match was Tony saying "Wait a minute 1 2 3 we have a new champion!"

See, that's just fucked up. Jordan comes off as a creeper and a depraved bisexual who wants to bang everything, which is a stereotype that needs to stop.

Well, I mean, Goldust used to do the same thing. He just did it play mind games, and have a psychological advantage. OJ does it... For funzies?

Wait a minute, WHY THE FUCK does Jordon or the ref give a damn about what EY's doing? If he's not getting involved in the match WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE A FUCK?!?!?!

Saddest thing I've ever seen in wrestling: on Nitro once I think it was Dragon vs. Nagata for the TV Title. It was a four minute match and from intro to closing bell, the only thing that was talked about was Hogan vs. Sting. The ONLY talking they did about the match was Tony saying "Wait a minute 1 2 3 we have a new champion!"

True. Very true. Well, look at who is announcing again.

Also, am I the only one impressed by one match on the card next week? I think I'm more interested in Hardcore Justice than the Whole F'N Show

Wait a minute, WHY THE FUCK does Jordon or the ref give a damn about what EY's doing? If he's not getting involved in the match WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE A FUCK?!?!?!

u tell me if u didnt see a grown man run in and start shoving money down his pants you wouldnt go WTF?

Well, I mean, Goldust used to do the same thing. He just did it play mind games, and have a psychological advantage. OJ does it... For funzies?

Yeah, with Goldust it had a point. With OJ it's like he's doing it because that's what bi people are like.

Besides, was it ever explicitly stated that Goldust was "gay", or was it just implied using the creeper actions and stereotypes? I don't know, since I wasn't watching then and I haven't seen every Goldust video out there.

True. Very true. Well, look at who is announcing again.

Also, am I the only one impressed by one match on the card next week? I think I'm more interested in Hardcore Justice than the Whole F'N Show

Now which match would that be b/c I'm excited for the triple threat, MCMG/Beer Money, Kurt/AJ, and RVD/Abyss

Yeah, with Goldust it had a point. With OJ it's like he's doing it because that's what bi people are like.

Besides, was it ever explicitly stated that Goldust was "gay", or was it just implied using the creeper actions and stereotypes? I don't know, since I wasn't watching then and I haven't seen every Goldust video out there.

Actually, there was an interview in which Lawler outright asked if he was queer. Goldy said no, punched him into yesterday, and walked away. Again, done purely to play mind games on his opponents.

Now which match would that be b/c I'm excited for the triple threat, MCMG/Beer Money, Kurt/AJ, and RVD/Abyss

Fuck I forgot about Styles/Angle.

I wish they waited for PPV. Really do. This is more like a throwaway match to me, and on a card that isn't going to do it justice, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back