The Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

I'll trade.. I have a lot of weaknesses and with my deep starting rotation I can trade... I'll listen to anything now

Which team are you? I just pinked up Garrett Jones and am interested in dealing for some pitching.

I'm not too sure how much longer I can still actively participate in this league. Life is getting a little too crazy right now.

Baby on the way any day now, plus I have a big incremental exam coming up soon for work that I have to prepare for.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to stick with this for the whole season.

Hamilton has been great, though he's been out for a few days with bruised ribs. Hasn't hurt my team this week though, and Theo's gonna need a miracle tomorrow to get by me.

Hamilton has been great, though he's been out for a few days with bruised ribs. Hasn't hurt my team this week though, and Theo's gonna need a miracle tomorrow to get by me.
He looks like he'll be out more then just a few days. He said yesterday that he feels just as bad as he did when he hurt it.

Either way, he likely helped you ensure playoffs, and Mauer helped me get a bye. It's not like my White Sox OF (ManRam, Rios, Quentin) and BJ Upton and Beltran and Luke Scott has killed me or anything.

All in all, I'd say it was a great trade.

I smell a double upset.

fantasybaseba.jpg

Everyone come and pay your respects to your official WresteZone Fantasy Baseball Champion of the World.

damnchampion.jpg

No need to be ashamed, you lost to the very best.

Now I'm gonna take all you fuckers down in both Fantasy Football leagues, and the Pick em' league too.

Everyone come and pay your respects to your official WresteZone Fantasy Baseball Champion of the World.

damnchampion.jpg

No need to be ashamed, you lost to the very best.
COngrats. You won fair and square. Good work, man.

Now I'm gonna take all you fuckers down in both Fantasy Football leagues, and the Pick em' league too.
Too bad I'm whoopin you in Fantasy Football by 12 points, and all that's left is a battle of Dolphin RBs, and I have Ricky Williams. I think I got this one locked up. Ronnie aint outscoring Ricky by 12.

Ronnie could outscore Ricky by 12. Ricky hasn't been much this season. But that is for another day lol.

Congrats SSC. I had your number all season and then you go and beat me when it matter. Congrats my friend. Football will be a different story though haha.

Ronnie could outscore Ricky by 12. Ricky hasn't been much this season. But that is for another day lol.

I'm getting stoned with Ricky before the game, I've got this one in the bag.
Ummm, Ricky got a TD. Ronnie didn't. Ricky got a 10 point edge on Ronnie through half the 4th quarter.

Ricky got a Touchdown, Because he got high
He took the ball over the goal line, Because he got high
The Dolphins got some points; and I know Why (why man?) Hey Hey!
Cause Ricky got High, Cause Ricky got high, Cause Ricky got high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back