Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

I dont know if anyone mentioned this but when watching Raw last night one thing did catch my attention when going through the superstars interviews. Chavo mentioned that he talked to Chris on Sunday, this maybe nothing at all or something, could he have been the last person to talk to Chris before all of this happened.

From what it looks like, Chavo was one person to talk to him the day before he died. All the wrestlers knew that Benoit died Monday because of the reports, hence Chavo saying "I talked to Chris the day before he passed... and he ended his conversation with an 'I love you Chavo'". Like I said in an earlier post... Chavo probably got those text messages and was immediately alarmed at the content in it, probably then prompting him to alert WWE.

They didnt talk about Eddie cause he died from taking steroids, you think they are gonna make a big deal about it? If this doesnt get a special ill be a little surprised, cause this is interesting and gives me something to do today!

Ya the investigation shows he killed wife, son, and then himself. What led him to do this is interesting. But hes a fucked up guy then! Most ppl last night said he did open up to anybody, Cena seemed like he didnt even know him.. STUPID!

Tue, June 26, 2007
'Bizarre': investigators on apparent murder-suicide involving Chris Benoit

By AP

Chris Benoit looks on after a victory at WWE's Backlash pay-per-view event at Rexall Place in Edmonton, April 4, 2004. Investigators say details of the murder-suicide involving Benoit are bizarre. (Sun file photo)
FAYETTEVILLE, Georgia — Authorities investigating the apparent murder-suicide of Canadian-born professional wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and their young son said Tuesday that details of the deaths may seem a “little bizarre” when released to the public.

The family was found dead Monday, and authorities were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide. Investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, 47, and son, Daniel, 7, over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

“The details, when they come out, are going to prove a little bizarre,” Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper.

It's slowly coming out....

Im Sticking To What Im Hoping For Because In All Honesty Murder Happens But Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Happens To And Regardless U Cant Take His Legacy Away

I found the next article, it's about "Roid Rage", i'll put an extract, and a link to the whole article at the bottom.
All in the mind?
Testosterone -- the male hormone -- has gotten a bad rep lately. Name a social ill related to violence -- war, wife-beating, child abuse -- and it's likely been blamed on testosterone and the many closely related compounds.

Medicine's standard answer to the question of whether steroid doping has psychological effects on athletes has been "no," says psychiatrist Harrison Pope of McLean Hospital in Massachusetts. But he says that's a misconception resulting from the fact that medical experimenters cannot ethically give large doses of steroids.

In the lab, testosterone doses would be limited to 300 milligrams per week. Real athletes, Pope notes, take more than 1,000 milligrams, leading to "a whole different ballgame" where psychological symptoms become "common, and can be very severe."

Pope, who sometimes serves as an expert witness in court, says he's been "involved in a dozen murder cases where someone went on steroids and killed somebody without a history of violence or crime beforehand." In one case, a 16-year-old boy was charged with killing his 14-year-old girlfriend. Pope says, "We have no evidence of any criminal or violent activity before he started taking steroids. At that point, he had a series of run-ins with the police, which culminated in the murder. He was convicted and sent up for life."

As the example shows, wives and girlfriends are often the victims of men who are cranked up on steroids. In a study of 88 athletes who used steroids, Pope found 23 percent of current users reporting "major mood disturbances" including mania and major depression. Steroid users also reported aggressive or violent incidents.

The entire article HERE

Well, you can count on "Roid Rage" as a possible reason. If this is true, it would be a non-fatal, but another huge blow to WWE, and with the recent Steroid scandal involving Orton, Edge, Rey, Gregory Helms, Kut Angle (well, he's on TNA, but we all know he used a lot of stuff on his days as wwe/f wrestler.) expect the federal authorities to take action on this topic sooner than later.

As if Benoit should be inducted to the HoF, well, im not going to hold my breath on that, even if the theory of Nancy killing Daniel first is true.

God damnit JonnyK I've said this ten times already, it is IMPOSSIBLE for this to be carbon monoxide poisoning, because they all died on three different days!

Besides, the reports coming out now say they found Benoit hanging in his weight room. He obviously did the crime.

haha geez kid!! btw what i really want to know what was his reason for the killings...why he didnt kill them both at the same time? and the most sick part why he left his wife's body laying around when his son was at his house....dont u think he kept his son as hostage????

No. He probably killed his wife that night, while the boy was asleep, then killed the son the next morning.

Anytime before midnight counts as the day before.

What im starting to think he prolly wanted to die and he was gonna take his wife and son with him or something

haha geez kid!! btw what i really want to know what was his reason for the killings...why he didnt kill them both at the same time? and the most sick part why he left his wife's body laying around when his son was at his house....dont u think he kept his son as hostage????

who would benoit be keeping the kid hostage from anyway? it's his kid. and no one knew about it.

I donno that call from his wife on saturday makes no sense. Why would he have to go right home and miss the saturday show something just aint right.

maybe the family issues was she wanted to leave and take the kid, so he killed her and then the kid and himself, any word on how they were as a couple, maybe a guy will come foward!

here's the answer... unfortunately as much as i hate to say this, it's all starting to make sense now

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, while updating their coverage of the Benoit family tragedy, reported that Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and an order of protection in May 2003.

In the divorce petition, Nancy Benoit alleged that Chris Benoit, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture and furnishings. Petitioner is in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

A judge issued a restraining order against Benoit and barred him from entering the family home. Nancy Benoit asked the court to dismiss the petition in August of that year. The couple later reconciled, celebrating together in the ring following Benoit's WWE World championship win at Wrestlemania XX.

Autopsies in the deaths of The Benoits and their seven year old son Daniel are scheduled for today in Decatur, Georgia.

To read the latest Journal-Constitution report, click here.

--pwinsider.com

hay i have a question should the wwe keep him out of the hall of fame? it kinda depends on how they judge it like if it is only about what they did for the biz or what they did in life

See and people were worried about it getting on tv. Its all over the place and we will all be able to see the autopsy report

Even if steroids were a factor it shouldn't be used as some kind of an excuse for Benoit's actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back