Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

I highly doubt you personally knew him, come on, this is bad enough without some stupid asshole coming in here and lying. Prove that you speak the truth

I've worked in this business for over 15 years. I don't have to defend who I know and who I don't. The reason I joined here is because I am a fan first and foremost and I like to see what is going on in sports entertainment outside of my circle. How many shows have you promoted? Me? 44 local shows some featuring one Ken Anderson (Tell me if you know who that is. Hint: He's now in the WWE)

I've worked in this business for over 15 years. I don't have to defend who I know and who I don't. The reason I joined here is because I am a fan first and foremost and I like to see what is going on in sports entertainment outside of my circle. How many shows have you promoted? Me? 44 local shows some featuring one Ken Anderson (Tell me if you know who that is. Hint: He's now in the WWE)

That's Kennedy.
Look, I wasn't looking to start an argument or anything. It's just this situation. People are saying some stupid things because of this. Sorry for calling you an asshole.

Hmm, not to be bellevable, but would all this relate when they move into their new home, then the speculation of Benoit killing his wife, then son, then himself remind you of a similar movie where a caretaker went on a murderous rampage to kill his wife and son inside a hotel because something was up in the hotel. Not to cross the line, but I would think the police would have to check out the house for anything that would have caused this.

Moron!!! Maybe a ghost did this eh?

can you imagine (if it's all true) what was going on in Benoits mind after what happend. The terror, the knowledge of what he did is punishment enough. It's now up to whatever God is out there now.

I heard somewhere that the wife killed the kid then chris came home snapped and killed the wife then hung himself...any truth or anyone else ehard this?

Notice that the forum for these topics is no longer the Chris Benoit Tribute forum. Taking a page from wwe.com, it's all but confirmed by a final police report.

No, I cannot imagine, The human brain does some strange things under stress. Just think of a time when you thought your whole world was coming down and what you were thinking and what you did physically during that moment. Now amplify that 10's when you are a very intense person by nature...

You Guys Wanna Know Something Seriously You Gotta Consider All The Factors He Told Everyone That His Wife Said That There Son Was Spitting Up Blood And Thats One Reaction To Carbon Monoxide Poison The Silent Killer In Lingers In Your Home When There Is A Leak And You Cant Tell It Just Happens Its Possible In All Honesty If Benoit Died In The Gym He Could Have Been Working Out We Dont Know So He Could Have Been Inhaling Exhaling Alot Of Carbon Monoxide If This Is One Possible Outcome Also If His Child Died In His Room We Dont Know Where Exactly But I Heard It Was His Bed Possibly Sleeping Then Inhaled It More And More And The Same Goes For Nancy.... Now I Dont Wanna Disrespect Nancy Benoit But We All Know That Sometimes The Wives Of Wrestlers Have Been Known To Go Alittle Over Board But Either Way People Think About These Things

CNN had a live report from just outside of the Benoit home earlier this morning. The investigator interviewed said they don't feel there is a "killer at large," but haven't ruled out that Benoit, wife Nancy, and son Daniel may have all been murdered although it is unlikely. The investigation team will spend most of the day at the Benoit home finishing up their on going investigation. The investigator said they would know more in a few days.

According to reports, Chris Benoit sent some curious text messages on Sunday to Chavo Guerrero. WWE's Vice President of Government Relations, Richard Hering, ended up calling the Fayette County sheriffs on Monday requesting they check the Benoit residence.

Thats from Wrestlezone... note the possibility of an outside person being involved has not been rules out.

There are a lot of things about this that make little if no sense at all...

What was the Emergency that Benoit had to fly home for on Saturday?

If Indeed Benoit did kill his Wife, then why wait a day to kill his son, why do it at all?

Why did he wait a day to kill himself if he had indeed killed his wife and son in a blind rage, why not do it all on Saturday?

This is why to me nothing can be set in stone yet until the Police Investigation reaches a conclusion. This is why I am asking people to refrain from disrespecting Chris Benoit not only for the sake of the people that do believe he didn't do anything wrong, but for their own sakes. Honestly how bad would you feel if it turned out that Benoit did nothing wrong other than take his own life after his Wife and Son had been killed by someone else... I know I'd feel pretty bad.

There are still so many unanswered questions here, some we may never get the answers to.

You Guys Wanna Know Something Seriously You Gotta Consider All The Factors He Told Everyone That His Wife Said That There Son Was Spitting Up Blood And Thats One Reaction To Carbon Monoxide Poison The Silent Killer In Lingers In Your Home When There Is A Leak And You Cant Tell It Just Happens Its Possible In All Honesty If Benoit Died In The Gym He Could Have Been Working Out We Dont Know So He Could Have Been Inhaling Exhaling Alot Of Carbon Monoxide If This Is One Possible Outcome Also If His Child Died In His Room We Dont Know Where Exactly But I Heard It Was His Bed Possibly Sleeping Then Inhaled It More And More And The Same Goes For Nancy.... Now I Dont Wanna Disrespect Nancy Benoit But We All Know That Sometimes The Wives Of Wrestlers Have Been Known To Go Alittle Over Board But Either Way People Think About These Things

i thought at first that maybe it was carbon monoxide also, because the fact of all three of them being dead at the same time was all too weird. now that they have reported 'instruments of death' though, i don't want to imagine this... but obviously something went down in that house. whether it was chris or nancy... someone was physically hurt if not all.

now for the text messages that chavo got, something tells me chavo knew something terrible was wrong which is why he reached out to other people about it. think about it, he had just lost eddie a bit over a year ago, you think if he knew something weird was going on he would try to prevent anything else from progressing especially with how he spoke about chris last night but i guess everyone was too late.

There were no gunshot wounds, no stab wounds, no strangle marks. Nothing indicating force. So what gives? The results will show when the autopsy is done, WHich is today so....

Benoit was one of the greastest ever. He is missed

For anyone interested their about to talk about the Benoit situation on Fox News when it returns from commercial, they mentioned the text messages and how it may "blow the case open".

Thats from Wrestlezone... note the possibility of an outside person being involved has not been rules out.

There are a lot of things about this that make little if no sense at all...

What was the Emergency that Benoit had to fly home for on Saturday?

If Indeed Benoit did kill his Wife, then why wait a day to kill his son, why do it at all?

Why did he wait a day to kill himself if he had indeed killed his wife and son in a blind rage, why not do it all on Saturday?

This is why to me nothing can be set in stone yet until the Police Investigation reaches a conclusion. This is why I am asking people to refrain from disrespecting Chris Benoit not only for the sake of the people that do believe he didn't do anything wrong, but for their own sakes. Honestly how bad would you feel if it turned out that Benoit did nothing wrong other than take his own life after his Wife and Son had been killed by someone else... I know I'd feel pretty bad.

There are still so many unanswered questions here, some we may never get the answers to.

You are 100% correct and to add that the only ppl who know what really happened are no longer here the rest is pure speculation no matter what the official outcome is. Again, the ONLY people that know what really happened are gone forever.

evidence to show chris was alive while his wife and son were dead for approx a day, they are waiting for autopsy and toxicology a press conference will be held later today, speculation of steroid abuse eg roid rage, and investigating text messages, police going to leave the scene today. Thats basically what was said on sky sports news fromt eh fox guy.

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

they also said there was nothing abnormal in the house no struggle or anything the only abnormal thing was the smell of the bodies

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

omg.

they also said there was nothing abnormal in the house no struggle or anything the only abnormal thing was the smell of the bodies

I find that strange. a body wont start smelling after a day or so. But if you get choked or strangled you loose your bowels. So that's probably the smell.

We have had our down times mentally. It may sound sappy but I think as a society we need to have a different outlook on others when it comes to their mental health. Instead of just concluding someone is an a***** (or in Benoit's case maybe a murder) we should ask what drove him/her to act this way or do this. I have meet a lot of a real jerks who I have hated, only later to find out later they were abused as a child and is likely the reason they act the way they do.

My point is I will never bring myself to belive Benoit was always capable of doing something like this, but maybe over the years, with the loss of Eddie, Owen and all the bumps, maybe his mind was damaged and lead him to do the unthinkable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back