Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

For you to speculate that he was all sugar and puppies totally debunks the essence of your post!! If Benoit did do it, he IS a criminal, because last time I checked, double homicide is a felony. I personally hope it turns out to be false, but if he did it, may God have mercy.

On the WWE site.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

What other Details??

I cant believe this has happened. It doesnt seem real to me, its like a dream. I just cannot believe Benoit would do this. I will just wait and see until all the facts have come out. But what I can say is that Benoit was the best worker in the business bar none. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time and gave his all just for us fans to go home happy. Well he surely done that and he is will be in my own hall of fame as long as I live. RIP Chris and thank you for the countless memories you have left us all with.

(My first post. However, I read all 62 pages of the last thread about Benoit's case, and this thread as well. All posts)

To all the people who doesn't know Chris Benoit that well, but think they have the right to call him from deranged, weird to say that he most lilkely comitted the crime, without having a 100% proof. They all should know better before saying those things. I know it's fine to speculate with all the surrounding information given. However we are not talking about any guy here.

The people the truly knew him for all of these 40 YEARS of his life, have given comments as:

"He LOVED HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN so much"
"He was always GENTLEMAN and RESPECTFUL person"
"He had great WORKING ETHICS"
"To fans who approached him he was the NICEST person"
"As kid he NEVER GAVE ANY PROBLEM to his parents, he was even considered like the IDEAL SON"

Some people that don't know him are even saying tha because he was a Silent person and not emotional, he probably committed the crime.

Well, he was emotional, we even got to see him crying rivers over the dead of his best friend Eddie Guerrero. From people that really knew him:

"He was a GREAT FATHER to the point that it will show in his kids for how educated and respectful they were.
"To his wrestling friends he would check on them when they were injured, just to see if they were ok"
"He was a person that people like Edge would TRUST HIM their problems, and asking for advice"

Now me as a simply wrestling fan, I got to say that On-screen he was the best most respectful and mindful of all wrestlers I've seen. A truly person to admire. Off-screen, from what friends, co-workers, etc. people who knew him, HE WAS EVEN A BETTER PERSON, to the point that it's been said that NOBODY COULD SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM, he was by far one the most respected persons.

So to me, after only hours of vaguely information given about he been the murderer, this 'we THINK that he murdered his wife and kid, and killed himself " absolutely means nothing.

Regardless of the results, IT WASN'T HIS FAULT, he was in all situations always a professional, and stress couldn't have gotten to him, after 40 years, he is the least likely to actually do this due to stress. He was most likely about to become World Champion again (ECW), he had everything to live for.

Nobody know exactly what happened, and I don't know if we'll ever know it, but one thing is crystal clear, HE IS NOT A CRIMINAL, a criminal is the opposite of what he is.

However, I don't know anything abot his wife, I haven't heard any person say anything good about her all of this time, so if I'm going to doubt of who caused this or who did it, if I had to choose between them, I'd choose always Her as the culprit. But again we don't know, anything could've happened in that household.

To you Chris Benoit, Rest in Heaven my friend. You were truly the best, and as person I'd always admire.
The best indeed As a wrestler and as human being.
God Bless You Always

:icon_sad:

You are in denial...Did you know him personally? Doubt it..So don't go trying to pass the blame simply because of the fact that you like the guy and any one you like can't be capable of this kind of act...Like I posted before, if he turns out to be innocent that's great and we can praise him for the great person he was but if he's guilty he doesn't deserve to be mourned or praised...

You are in denial...Did you know him personally? Doubt it..So don't go trying to pass the blame simply because of the fact that you like the guy and any one you like can't be capable of this kind of act...Like I posted before, if he turns out to be innocent that's great and we can praise him for the great person he was but if he's guilty he doesn't deserve to be mourned or praised...

Agreed. There's no dedication show to him on the Smackdown and ECW tapings. Why's that? I for one will be looking for armbands. I doubt we'll be seeing any. People might have respected him as a wrestler, a person or friend. But that goes completley out the window when you do something like that. Hopefully I'm wrong but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: Lee
no offence to any benoit fans, but if what the media says is true, if he did seriously plan this out in 3 day, to hell with him..im sorry to fans but this is a disgrace to the millions of fans he has! Not to mention his family..he didnt have to kill two innocent souls (especially his kid) sry for my poor writing..im really hurt by this..

I am praising him because he is innocent until proven guilty. If he is innocent, his death wil still be suspicious, but very sad. If he is guilty, there should be no memorial in the WWE, nothing about him. Killing innocent people is inexcusable. It seems that the evidence is mounting up against him, but until the autopsy comes in, he is innocent. I hope he would not do anything like this, but you never know.

Agreed. There's no dedication show to him on the Smackdown and ECW tapings. Why's that? I for one will be looking for armbands. I doubt we'll be seeing any. People might have respected him as a wrestler, a person or friend. But that goes completley out the window when you do something like that. Hopefully I'm wrong but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm sure there will be a ton of fan signs too.

If he did do it,
that will definatly chane some perspectives on his.

I can't really argue it either.

The one thing that I've read in the reports that makes absolutely no sense to me is the report that he killed his wife on Saturday, his son on Sunday and himself on Monday.

So, they're saying he killed Nancy on Saturday. His 7 year old is running around the house for a day with his mother dead before Benoit decides to kill him?

Then he leaves for Texas Sunday with the two bodies in the house, then turns around and comes back home and kills himself?

This just doesn't add up for me.

First of all, I agree with all of you who have said, let's not rush to judgment, let's wait until we hear some facts after some time has passed and more details are released.

I will say to all of you conspiracy theorists that the police and the authorities will be able to determine what happened pretty much for sure. If it was a tragic accident, they'll be able to tell. If it was a triple murder, they'll be able to determine that too. If it was a murder-suicide, they'll know that as well. Some of you have talked about someone making it appear to be a suicide while it may have actually been murder; they will be able to determine pretty definitively whether this is true or not.

It's a tragedy no matter what the details. I hope Benoit is exonorated of any wrong-doing. This won't minimize the tragedy as either way, 3 people are dead.

Having said all of this, this is a thread for speculation. Personally I believe he murdered his wife and son, then killed himself. I have no idea why, we may never know why. The alleged text messages may shed some light on the matter.

I don't buy the idea that he found his son dead at the hands of his wife, then killed her and then himself, this is just Benoit fans trying to deflect blame. I also don't believe he found his wife and son dead, then committed suicide out of grief, I believe he was too strong an individual for this.

Without pointing the finger of blame without knowing the full story, I believe he killed his wife and son for a yet to be determined reason, then committed suicide out of grief and cowardice.

And IF this can be conclusively proven, I say let the Benoit memorials and tributes end. I don't care how great a wrestler he was, how tremendous an athlete he was, or how respected he WAS by his friends, family, fellow wrestlers, and fans. IF AND ONLY IF it can be conclusively proven to be a double homicide and suicide, remove all evidence of him from anything to do with WWE. Forget any consideration of the Hall of Fame. Burn all merchandise and memorabilia. IF he committed such a heinous act, I must state that as a father myself, I don't really care why, and he should be blamed and villified, not loved and honoured.

If he commits this crime, like he prolly did he was never that strong a guy mentally. A lot backstage thought Benoit was an odd/arrogant person according to a person speaking last night about him. Let's not mention he did look pretty crazy now that you think of it. I used to like him as a wrestler but I could see him as a guy doing this now that I think about it and add the facts together like the text messages, not making Vengeance due to personal reasons.

WWE.COM has pulled all benoit merchandise from the site.

this can't be true,
it's not looking good,
we can all pray that a new development breaks,
it's so unreal

It's all basic math.

Benoit leaving for personal reasons + No showing for 2 live appearances + Strange text messages from his phone + WWE not being able to reach him + Authorities found the three at the same time + Authorities being confident that Benoit killed his wife and son, then himself and it was not done by someone else + WWE going back to business as usual and pulling the tribute videos.

Now add all that up with Benoit "commanding respect" and acting harshly when not given + seclusion + possibly roid rage ( as mentioned before), and the conclusion becomes pretty obvious.

The biggest tell here is that the WWE admittingly knows more then what has been released, and they themselves are immediately going back to business as usual.

So as many of you don't want to believe that Benoit could do such a thing, it all adds up.

We will all know soon enough.

I think nobody killed the benoit family, I think it was carbon monoxide.

I heard that the "Family Emergency" was his wife and kid were throwing up blood and Chris had to go home and take care of it.

Im not believing that Double Homicide/suicide stuff I dont think he would do it.

I heard that the "Family Emergency" was his wife and kid were throwing up blood and Chris had to go home and take care of it.

Im not believing that Double Homicide/suicide stuff I dont think he would do it.

Really, so what were the "instruments of death"?

Whoever said it, thank you for bringing up something I'm sure no one thought of. The reports are that he killed Nancy first...how is a 7 year old boy NOT going to notice his mother not moving, not breathing...IN THE LIVING ROOM...for a 24 hour period, even the dumbest kid on earth would think something was wrong

If he killed his wife Saturday, his son Sunday and himself Monday (as the local police have said) it wasn't a 'roid rage.

God, this is horrible. I never thought I'd see him go out like this. I really have no idea what to say, all I know is I loved watching Benoit every week since I first started watching wrestling. I think the worst part for me is the fact that today is my birthday, and I got to go to sleep last night having to think about this. I can only hope he isnt to blame for these events, but only time will tell.

This is shocking stuff but its certainly looking like he did the deeds and I think the WWE know something more concrete about it than all of us do hence the returning to business as usual approch.
It still makes you wonder how the superstars performances will be though.
If he has done it fuck him you CANNOT condone anything like that its absolutly disgraceful.
But for now we have to just keep open on it.

The one thing that I've read in the reports that makes absolutely no sense to me is the report that he killed his wife on Saturday, his son on Sunday and himself on Monday.

So, they're saying he killed Nancy on Saturday. His 7 year old is running around the house for a day with his mother dead before Benoit decides to kill him?

Then he leaves for Texas Sunday with the two bodies in the house, then turns around and comes back home and kills himself?

This just doesn't add up for me.

11:59 pm counts as Saturday. 12:01 am counts as Sunday it's completley possible. Also bear in mind that Nacy might have been killed at night. And the child might not have woken up until nearly midday. That's over 12 hours. He then probably contemplated telling the police for hours. It's not that long really.

11:59 pm counts as Saturday. 12:01 am counts as Sunday it's completley possible. Also bear in mind that Nacy might have been killed at night. And the child might not have woken up until nearly midday. That's over 12 hours. He then probably contemplated telling the police for hours. It's not that long really.

Either that or he locked his kid in a different room.

Man, I can't believe I'm even writing about this.

For f***s sake

All of you people that are trashing Benoit and saying he is a murderer and it's his fault and he deserves no respect, no mention of his affiliation with WWE, no Hall Of Fame induction etc, you are SELFISH and SICK.

Three people, a FAMILY, are DEAD for f***s sake and you're going out of your way to talk about how much of a horrible and selfish man Benoit was - try getting your f***ing priorities right and realise that three people are dead, and an extended family is ruined, do you really f***ing think they need people like you at this time?

Look,

IF Benoit did kill his wife and son before killing himself, which I personally do NOT believe is true, then there were obviously some really bad problems that he and/or the family were facing.
The problems were unfortunately dealt with in a very very very tragic way, which at the time very probably may have seemed the only way and the only thing to do to tackle the problems.
If this is the case then you have to feel sorry for Chris, and the family, regardless of him doing it, because the bottom line is they had problems which was so unfortunate for such a beautiful family and sadly there was a bad solution to them.

I'm not saying that killing a wife and a seven year old child is right but the fact is, you're saying a load of s*** about Chris and treating it as if he wanted to kill his seven year old son, he wanted to, he wanted to so much, he is a sick man, he wanted to kill his son and he did.. etc etc. - for f***s sake people, if he did do it then it very likely wasn't a case of WANTING to do it, it was a case of thinking he HAD to do it, as there was no other solution to the problems he/they were facing.

Besides, this very well may NOT have been a murder-suicide.
I do not believe the authorities have got it right, I believe they have got it IMMENSELY wrong.
This whole situation and the activity the last few days has been very suspicious indeed, and I believe that there is a whole lot more to this than is being documented.
I believe the authorities have got this totally wrong.
It could have been anything in the entire world for goodness sake, anything.
Yes the authorities have crime labs and forensics, but that can only do so much despite what they say.
Think about it, you can die from a one foot high fall, you can drown in a puddle of water, you can choke on the smallest grain of salt, there literally are THOUSANDS of ways they could have died.
Also, are the authorities so f***ing dumb? It is NOT hard to fake a murder-suicide, jesus f***ing christ.
A murderer walks in, murders them all, writes a note claiming to be Benoit, removes all trace of their presence, and walks away. It is NOT difficult for heavens sake. Yes it very may well take a mastermind, but we do have masterminds in the world you know.

This is a horrifically sad and upsetting tragedy, we have lost CHRIS BENOIT FOR F***S SAKE, and his family, under most saddening cirumstances, and all you care about is f***ing disrespecting him.

You cheered him one second, and now you're the complete opposite.

I bet you wouldn't have done that to Eddie Guerrero would you? As his past difficulties were so openly documented.

But it doesn't make a difference, they were equal.

Shouldn't we be keeping to ourselves about this and mourning, rather than disrespecting Chris and stirring up s***?

No one should disrespect Benoit one bit, if you disrespect him then YOU are selfish and horrible person.

Chris Benoit was one of the nicest human beings you will ever have met.
He was a good person, a good performer, a good husband, and a good father.

IF he did it, it doesn't take away how much of a good husband and father he was, there were problems that none of us could even comprehend, let alone deal with.

Just stop with all the s*** because you're being disrespectful selfish bastards.

We have suffered a tremendous loss, and I cannot come to terms with it, I didn't ever want to re-live the Guerrero tragedy from 2005, and now this is just horrific.

We need to mourn and stick together, and remember Chris Benoit, a beautiful man.

Forget whether he did it or not, people have problems.

Chris was an amazing man and I never imagined this would happen.

Why Chris? Why now?

It's so random and so so very tragic.

I am not in the right frame of mind to sufficiently explain my thoughts, and this post has been pretty sketchy.

I'm leaving it here.

Does anyone agree with me?

Chris, you were a great man. I never imagined this, I am heartbroken.
I love you.

Chris, you were a great man. I never imagined this, I am heartbroken.
I love you.

A great man who potentially killed two people. If in fact he did kill his wife in a rage. Then what was his excuse for killing his son? So he doesn't tell anybody? So he can elope and get away with it?

Don't you think they would have called for medical attention if they were throwing up blood? There would have been paramedics there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back