Should I do so?

Should I start reviewing wrestling stuff?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Should I start reviewing wrestling stuff? Like matches, feuds and angles.

If yes, then some suggestions? If no, then no problem.

Yes. At least try it if you really might want to ^~^.
Or combine the suggestions of your fellow peers with it, and have a truly unique experience:).

I think you'd provide a fun perspective, just don't be self-deprecating. Where some people attempt to show humility, they end up looking like they're crying for help.

Why did you vote against yourself?

Hahahahahaha, what.

Anyways I see why you asked the question Shinchan. You just wanted a gauge on who would be interested or if you would have a strong following to start off with.

Like a few people have already said if you want to do it then do it. You're never going to have the following you desire of when you first start off. It's a process to get to where KB is at, and even if I get there might not happen. But if you put in hard work then sky is the limit.

Also though, I wouldn't be doing this for other people. If everyone said no then that shouldn't discourage you. Everyone else can find a million other wrestling reviews so they won't be screaming for yours initially. You do it if you want to do it, and don't stop because no one else is reading. You did it because you wanted to, not because everyone else wanted ya to.

Like I said it'll take time to have a little bit of an audience, Then even more time to have a consistent audience. Make yourself happy Kapu and do what you wanna do. I'm sure you'll do awesome at whatever that is.

No, you could do better things with your time like learn another language or *********e.

Or combine the suggestions of your fellow peers with it, and have a truly unique experience:).

KB pretty much has the reviewing market cornered. Don't try to be KB-lite. You need to aim for a different niche. These suggestions are gold. Review the level of *********ion each show makes you achieve. Instead of stars or grades, use amount of tissues.

No, you could do better things with your time like learn another language or *********e.
I already know 3 languages and soon it'll be 4. And *********e? Ugh.

[ W C W F ]. C O M;5687369 said:
:)

Combine the 2. *********e in a different language.
Ugh.

Former >>>>>> Latter. :)

Do whatever makes you happy.
Sure. :)

if you want to sure.

If you don't want to then no.
Thanks. :)

No. But I voted yes to fuck with you.
:lmao:

Why did you vote against yourself?
Pessimistic nature. :disappointed:

I think you'd provide a fun perspective, just don't be self-deprecating. Where some people attempt to show humility, they end up looking like they're crying for help.
Nah, I won't be so. I know that I'm no expert. I'll just scribble whatever I feel.

Hahahahahaha, what.

Anyways I see why you asked the question Shinchan. You just wanted a gauge on who would be interested or if you would have a strong following to start off with.

Like a few people have already said if you want to do it then do it. You're never going to have the following you desire of when you first start off. It's a process to get to where KB is at, and even if I get there might not happen. But if you put in hard work then sky is the limit.

Also though, I wouldn't be doing this for other people. If everyone said no then that shouldn't discourage you. Everyone else can find a million other wrestling reviews so they won't be screaming for yours initially. You do it if you want to do it, and don't stop because no one else is reading. You did it because you wanted to, not because everyone else wanted ya to.

Like I said it'll take time to have a little bit of an audience, Then even more time to have a consistent audience. Make yourself happy Kapu and do what you wanna do. I'm sure you'll do awesome at whatever that is.
Knowing about if someone would read was a minor one for me. It was more about if the people think of me being capable enough to do it rightly or not. I will write and I could write for years even for just one person. The quantity of audience doesn't matter for me. Even if one person can be happy with me, I'll continue doing it.

Thanks for the confidence in me.

If you would want to, then sure.

I would read them.
Thanks. :)

KB pretty much has the reviewing market cornered. Don't try to be KB-lite. You need to aim for a different niche. These suggestions are gold. Review the level of *********ion each show makes you achieve. Instead of stars or grades, use amount of tissues.
Everything about *********ion: Ugh. Other, I like KB's reviews. But I won't be doing like him. I won't do full events. Just matches, angles, feuds etc. Not full events. About stars & grades, you'll have to wait & see. ;)

No. But if it is what you enjoy, then go for it.
Sure. :)

Thanks everyone for the response, be it in poll or posts.

I agree. I've been more in love with wrestling since the last 6 months. Some of that may be to watching it outside of WWE & TNA as well.

It's a whole big wrestling world these days and it's all pretty accessible. If X isn't doing it for you, you can just go and watch Y, or even Z and so on.

Careful though, there's so much to review that you'll probably want to pick certain promotions (so that you can keep up with the stories and backstage news) unless you can afford to dedicate a lot of time to it.

It's a whole big wrestling world these days and it's all pretty accessible. If X isn't doing it for you, you can just go and watch Y, or even Z and so on.

Careful though, there's so much to review that you'll probably want to pick certain promotions (so that you can keep up with the stories and backstage news) unless you can afford to dedicate a lot of time to it.
You're right. WWE & NJPW will be my priorities with IMPACT & ROH as secondary choices. Might go for any other if someone asks me to.

If you reviewed angles I'd read that. Opinions on segments and rivalries is different to reviewing shows.
I ain't patient enough like KB to do full shows. So that's why matches, angles, feuds etc. Matches will be priorities though.

No problem. Thanks btw.
don't listen to Sly, he's kind of a dick.

The only thing that matters is do you want to do it? Nothing else matters.

Do you think I care if people want to read my reviews? Not really otherwise I would have stopped by now. I do it because I enjoy it.

don't listen to Sly, he's kind of a dick.

The only thing that matters is do you want to do it? Nothing else matters.

Do you think I care if people want to read my reviews? Not really otherwise I would have stopped by now. I do it because I enjoy it.
Well I'm going to do it regardless of what Slyfox said as I want to do it. I can and I will, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back