Should I do so?

Should I start reviewing wrestling stuff?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You could do rivalry series and split them up. Have Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels the intercontinental rivalry then do their WWF title rivalry. Same goes for HHH vs The Rock. Review the nation DX rivalry culminating in their ladder match then do their WWF title rivalry. I'd enjoy reading it.

You could do rivalry series and split them up. Have Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels the intercontinental rivalry then do their WWF title rivalry. Same goes for HHH vs The Rock. Review the nation DX rivalry culminating in their ladder match then do their WWF title rivalry. I'd enjoy reading it.
Sure. I'll try to do it soon. But it'll take time as I'll start with matches.

The problem is there's tons of wrestling reviewers. Remove one forcibly from their seat and you have a way in.

Unless you have a lot of free time or are really passionate about wrestling, this may not be the best idea for you.

Again I ain't doing so for competition with any reviewer. I ain't doing it for full shows like them. 50% was already yes by me and 50% by this.

Would you compliment his effort if he titled every review "John Cena is God"?
It'd help, but no.

Kapu/ShinChan posts stupid things. He has for a long while now. Perhaps you're not as familiar with it as some of the rest of us, but he posts stupid things regularly enough for me to actually remember him.

When KB first got started doing reviews, I encouraged that, even though KB and I don't always agree. I even asked him to do the Weekly Review and gave him a sub-forum for it.

No, the problem here is solely the fact Kapu/ShinChan is considering it. And he shouldn't.

It'd help, but no.

What if he replaced every use of the word "and" with "John Cena"?

Kapu/ShinChan posts stupid things. He has for a long while now. Perhaps you're not as familiar with it as some of the rest of us, but he posts stupid things regularly enough for me to actually remember him.

Your review of ShinChan seems a little biased due to the fact that you're a huge narcissist (which is really saying something on a prowrestling forum) who compulsively tests the will of others. I'd prefer to get a second opinion on that.

When KB first got started doing reviews, I encouraged that, even though KB and I don't always agree. I even asked him to do the Weekly Review and gave him a sub-forum for it.

Impressive, but for some odd reason I think you're also responsible for Donald Trump's election.

No, the problem here is solely the fact Kapu/ShinChan is considering it. And he shouldn't.

What would you say is the bare minimum for ShinChan to consider in terms of creative writing?

What if he replaced every use of the word "and" with "John Cena"?
I feel like you think you're being humorous...
Your review of ShinChan seems a little biased due to the fact that you're a huge narcissist
Nah, I just realize I'm better than most people. Recognizing facts isn't narcissistic.
(which is really saying something on a prowrestling forum) who compulsively tests the will of others. I'd prefer to get a second opinion on that.
forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=107353

Plenty of agreement with me in that thread.

Impressive, but for some odd reason I think you're also responsible for Donald Trump's election.
And the fall of Rome, perhaps?

What would you say is the bare minimum for ShinChan to consider in terms of creative writing?
I've already told you. Please try and keep up with the thread.

It was bad.

I didn't think it was that bad. Actually I didn't think it was bad at all. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Braun dominated, Kalisto had a moment or two, they had some painful looking spots, and then Kallisto wins with a lucky shot. It was a fluke of a win but it was a nice surprise (we seem to want surprises) that didn't hurt Braun's credibility. I also found the final victory spot creative.

The ensuing punishment that Braun put on Kallisto was nothing new and hurt by the fact that you did not see him suffer but continued with the narrative that Braun has no control or remorse.

What made it "bad"?

Speaking of bad, I can only listen up to Michael Jackson's Bad album. Gets real suspect after that, ya know.

As far as reviewing goes, you should do it in whatever language Killjoy does it in and collaborate.

I didn't think it was that bad. Actually I didn't think it was bad at all. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Braun dominated, Kalisto had a moment or two, they had some painful looking spots, and then Kallisto wins with a lucky shot. It was a fluke of a win but it was a nice surprise (we seem to want surprises) that didn't hurt Braun's credibility. I also found the final victory spot creative.

The ensuing punishment that Braun put on Kallisto was nothing new and hurt by the fact that you did not see him suffer but continued with the narrative that Braun has no control or remorse.

What made it "bad"?
The post-match attack was good. But the match wasn't and the result as well. Braun Strowman has been built as a monster. Who destroyed the big dog Roman Reigns easily. I don't think that a fluke was required for Kalisto. Technically Kalisto did defeat Braun Strowman. And this person might face Brock Lesnar in near future. But he couldn't beat Kalisto. That's what made it bad. The result matters a lot for me so it was bad for me. Happy that you enjoyed it. But I didn't.

I feel like you think you're being humorous...

I'll tone down the nonsense when you lighten up a little.

Nah, I just realize I'm better than most people. Recognizing facts isn't narcissistic.

Believe me, we all realize that you're the best around and that nothing's ever gonna' keep you down. I'm just saying that a little bit of humility might help us recognize the full scope of your awesomeness.

forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=107353

Plenty of agreement with me in that thread.

The link doesn't work for me. Can you give me a run down of what I'd be reading?

And the fall of Rome, perhaps?

I imagine that something to that effect will eventually happen to you, but for now I'll just be happy with my place and not exacerbate the inevitable.

I've already told you. Please try and keep up with the thread.

I'm trying like a motherfucker to keep up, believe me. Pardon my ignorance, but do you not want ShinChan writing anything?

I'll tone down the nonsense when you lighten up a little.
I'm not "super serious". I'm just stating ShinChan is not a good poster and you, for some reason, seem a little offended.

Believe me, we all realize that you're the best around and that nothing's ever gonna' keep you down.
Your allusion to Joe Esposito notwithstanding, it's nice to be appreciated.

I'm just saying that a little bit of humility might help us recognize the full scope of your awesomeness.
Slyfox696 is the most humble poster on the forums. Slyfox696 is the best at being humble.

The link doesn't work for me.
Hmm, interesting that...

Can you give me a run down of what I'd be reading?
I already did. "Plenty of agreement with me in that thread."

Seriously, try and keep up with the thread.

I imagine that something to that effect will eventually happen to you, but for now I'll just be happy with my place and not exacerbate the inevitable.
You and many others over the last nearly 10 years, I'm sure.

I'm trying like a motherfucker to keep up, believe me. Pardon my ignorance, but do you not want ShinChan writing anything?
That would be great. If you could pass along the message, I'd appreciate it. I'm sure he's reading it while he's in invisible mode, but you never can tell.

Also, while you're at it, if you could suggest he stop spamming the Ask a Question thread with stupid questions, especially when it's been explained to him multiple times his issues usually stem from using a mobile browser, that would be great.

The post-match attack was good. But the match wasn't and the result as well.

What did you expect from a dumpster match between two guys who are at other ends of the spectrum? Remember the purpose of the match was to set up the post match attack. It did that. The result gave Braun a catalyst to be more of a monster and give the blood thirsty fan the payoff.

Braun Strowman has been built as a monster.

Monsters, especially monster heels are supposed to lack intellect. Kallisto exposed this by using his speed to capitalize on Braun's hubris. This does not diminish Braun, it just establishes what we already know, he is more brawn (pun intended) than brain.

Who destroyed the big dog Roman Reigns easily.

In a fight, not a gimmick match. It's not as big of a difference as chess and sword fighting but there are differences.

I don't think that a fluke was required for Kalisto.

I agree that it was not necessary but I was a little shocked and excited. That is a good thing.

Technically Kalisto did defeat Braun Strowman. And this person might face Brock Lesnar in near future. But he couldn't beat Kalisto.

But you know that he can beat Kallisto. That's all that matters. He lost one time in a silly gimmick match by falling in the wrong spot. Not exactly getting pinned or submitting. This means nothing.

That's what made it bad. The result matters a lot for me so it was bad for me. Happy that you enjoyed it. But I didn't.

If you want to be a reviewer I recommend you back up your positions better and provide more perspective. You're Kapu, the eternal optimist, not Mark Madden. You're going to need to find an identity and be more than just paint by numbers reviewer if you want to be successful at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back