So What Movie Should I Go Out And Rent Tonight?

For horror, I suggest highly either "wrong turn 2", or a kindly newer film, that I find very under rated, "Midnight Meat Train".

However, If you're in the mood for comedy, I suggest "Step Brothers", espeacially if you like Will Ferrell, or like the slapstick type of humor. "Swing Vote" is also extremely funny, and good.

Seven Pounds is a good movie

It's made by the people who did Pursuit of Happyness and stars Will Smith. I recommend this movie to everyone who hasn't seen it

I can't believe you wouldn't just come to me and ask this question. I need a cross arms, upset icon right now. :lmao:

Anywho.. TheOneBigWill's suggestions for good movies to rent.

Wanted
Step Brothers
Seven Pounds
Marley & Me (sad)
Role Models

I have more, but I'm being badgered.

And oh yeah, Ellen Page is amazing. Hard Candy might of had a very bad moment for male's all around the world, but Ellen Page is still fucking amazing.

And oh yeah, Ellen Page is amazing. Hard Candy might of had a very bad moment for male's all around the world, but Ellen Page is still fucking amazing.

RoRo thought that Jeff didn't get castrated and she faked it... Only saw the movie once. Is RoRo mistaken? :O

Hmmm..horror-wise, I would recommend either Quarantine (not as good as [Rec])
There was a couple of big holes in the plot, But REC was a damn good film.

Hard Candy.
In my top five favourite film's, Great psychological thriller.

For horror, I suggest highly either "wrong turn 2".
Wrong turn 2 completely suck's donkey cock, It's so fucking boring.

How about Pineapple Express; never gets old to RoRo

The least funniest of of Seth Rogan's career.

If anybody gets the urge to rent a movie Tuesday (what with the PPV tomorrow, and the most important Raw of the year the next night), I highly recommend Swingers. It's got everything. Drama, comedy, romance, violence (for a couple minutes), and a great swingin' soundtrack that includes the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!

I can't believe you wouldn't just come to me and ask this question. I need a cross arms, upset icon right now. :lmao:

Anywho.. TheOneBigWill's suggestions for good movies to rent.

Wanted
Step Brothers
Seven Pounds
Marley & Me (sad)
Role Models

I have more, but I'm being badgered.

Saw all of them except Marley & Me. BTW, I went with the Express after I asked in the initial post. Good film. If anyone has any other suggestions, go ahead and suggest.

Saw all of them except Marley & Me. BTW, I went with the Express after I asked in the initial post. Good film. If anyone has any other suggestions, go ahead and suggest.

Bedtime Stories was released this past Friday. (I think someone released it early, but I'm not sure.) It was pretty good, but definitely a child-friendly film as far as Adam Sandler goes.

I would highly suggest Yes Man. By far Jim Carrey's best film in recent memory. It reminds me of Liar, Liar in a ways.

Also, The Day the Earth Stood Still. It doesn't have nearly as much action as I'd have hoped for.. but if you like catastrophic events.. it's one you'll want to give thought to.

My Manager is also pushing; Milk, Slumdog Millionaire, and Doubt (releases Tuesday) I can't vouche for any of these movies.. and likely wouldn't for Slumdog, anyways.

I would highly suggest Yes Man. By far Jim Carrey's best film in recent memory. It reminds me of Liar, Liar in a ways.

That's because it's basically the same fucking movie

Also, The Day the Earth Stood Still. It doesn't have nearly as much action as I'd have hoped for.. but if you like catastrophic events.. it's one you'll want to give thought to.

Saw this is the theater, and it was pretty much what I expected, Keanu needs to start taking roles the require him to act, he's played the same no-personality character in just about every movie since the Matrix, it's getting old, other than that it was a decent movie

My Manager is also pushing; Milk, Slumdog Millionaire, and Doubt (releases Tuesday) I can't vouche for any of these movies.. and likely wouldn't for Slumdog, anyways.

Yeah pretty sure I'm going to pass on every damn one of these, they're Oscar movies, which means they are more than likely boring as fuck, and I'm the type of guy who like to be entertained when I pay to see a movie, in all honestly I'd prolly take 12 Rounds over any of those, and I have no desire to see 12 Rounds:lmao:

Bedtime Stories was released this past Friday. (I think someone released it early, but I'm not sure.) It was pretty good, but definitely a child-friendly film as far as Adam Sandler goes.

Garbage.

Shit.

Pathetic.

=/ O_O

Slumdog Millionaire

Overrated pile of shit.

Future 10 on the suck o' meter.

im going to watch slumdog millionaire later.

i hope it is done before wrestlemania begins.

WM begins at 7pm eastern time right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back