Help Me Buy a New XBox Game

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Parents apparently didn't know what I wanted for my birthday, so they sent me some cash via paypal to buy some stuff. Decided on getting a new Bluray player, as I no longer have my PS3, and an XBox game so I can play fun things with you lovely people.

I know there was talk about Madden 13, and I know Sly worships the ground NBA 2k13 walks on. I used to love playing sports games, but my problem is a lot of people only play them "in season" and I don't want to waste money. With the NFL season coming to an end, will any of you play Madden with me if I pick it up?

I'm also open to other suggestions.

I would recommend Far Cry 3. My personal vote for 2012 game of the year.

Others I would suggest, Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2, and X-Com: Enemy Unknown.

Already have Borderlands 2. Intentionally trying for something more multiplayer oriented. Thought maybe BLOPS2, because I played the hell out of MW2, but I already have Halo 4.

Madden and NBA 2K13 are my primary choices at them moment. If nobody wants to play games with me, I'll just buy DMC or Far Cry.

Far Cry has a pretty good co-op mode, both online and offline. Online co-op supports up to four. The actual multiplayer is very meh. It isn't bad, but there are superior FPS out there in the online aspect.

If you do go sports I'd go NBA. As you said the NFL season is almost over, plus Madden servers are iffy. Plus they still have problems with mobile QBs being way too overpowered.

I'm still trying to get my Xbox to work. It froze up in the middle of playing WWE 13 a couple nights back and it won't play anything now. If you want you can send me your gamertag and I'll add you. I could always use a third platform to fuck with you.

What style of games do you like???

Persoanlly I'd recommend Shadows Of The Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw, Wet and Bayonetta

My personal preference would be 2K13. Smooth & great gameplay. Above average multiplayer gameplay.

It also has the Slyfox Seal of Approval. What more could you want?

If you do go sports I'd go NBA. As you said the NFL season is almost over, plus Madden servers are iffy. Plus they still have problems with mobile QBs being way too overpowered.
That's been a problem for as long as I remember. I used to play the Falcons in Madden 2004, simply because I'd run or pass every single play with Vick. Literally had no use for any of my running backs. Got to a ppoint where I'd average like 200 rushing and 300 passing yards a game. Or so I remember.

What style of games do you like???

Persoanlly I'd recommend Shadows Of The Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw, Wet and Bayonetta
I have literally played all of those games. lol

It is good, but it falls short of great. The hand to hand combat is terrific, same style they use in the Arkham series Batman games. The gun combat isn't as good, but it isn't unplayable. A solid if unspectacular story, but the cut scenes and little things like facial animations leave room for improvement.

The game is essentially Tyson Kidd.

Alex and HGR is lolipop chainsaw even more crazier then shadows of the damned? It's on my list of games to play(it's a fucking long list) and after finishing bayonetta id like to play something a bit more normal.

Alex and HGR is lolipop chainsaw even more crazier then shadows of the damned? It's on my list of games to play(it's a fucking long list) and after finishing bayonetta id like to play something a bit more normal.

Erm in terms of story probably about the same, the combat's pretty standard to be fair. Wet's a bit more normal though, it's basically a revenge plot with Max Payne gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back