Technology Advice

Without wanting to make this a fanboy battle between PS3 and Xbox owners, I pose this question. Should I buy a PS3, when I share an Xbox with my brother, or bu a bluray player instead? Bear in mind that I would be looking to spend £250 on the PS3 or £100-120 on the bluray player. If anyone knows of any better deal than that, would be nice to see if your not breaking any advertising rules that would result in the bathammer.

Without wanting to make this a fanboy battle between PS3 and Xbox owners, I pose this question. Should I buy a PS3, when I share an Xbox with my brother, or bu a bluray player instead? Bear in mind that I would be looking to spend £250 on the PS3 or £100-120 on the bluray player. If anyone knows of any better deal than that, would be nice to see if your not breaking any advertising rules that would result in the bathammer.

We're having a discussion on this in another thread right now.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=123974

You have to enter The Cage to see it though.

I guess the question you'd have to ask yourself is if you'd ever play the PS3 as a gaming system. If not, buy yourself a nicer Blu-Ray player. If you would play games, then buy the PS3.

It's really up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back