Round 3 Rematch: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty_Ricky

Ricky does a lot for WZCW and the forums in general and Norcal is Norcal. If those 2 reasons aren't enough to vote for them then you (yes you, the person reading this) are hopeless.

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

Jake and NorCal are legends, and are an inspiration to me. So they basically equal each other out. NorCal will hopefully be an admin one day as he's got all the credentials to be one. Ricky is a wrestling mod, and a solid one. His wrestling posts and threads are interesting, and the guy has earned his spot on the Forum. Not to mention he is a big part of the E-Fed. Marquis is one of my favourites, but he just isn't as good as the dream team.

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

Jake and NorCal are legends, and are an inspiration to me. So they basically equal each other out. NorCal will hopefully be an admin one day as he's got all the credentials to be one. Ricky is a wrestling mod, and a solid one. His wrestling posts and threads are interesting, and the guy has earned his spot on the Forum. Not to mention he is a big part of the E-Fed. Marquis is one of my favourites, but he just isn't as good as the dream team.

and so it begins

Jake has been admin. So Jake wins that one.

Marquis is French. Marquis wins that one.

Seriously, if you vote against ILoC you are a racist, homophobic, anti-semetic, sexist son of a bitch. Like, seriously. A vote for Jake and Marquis is a ticket to heaven.

Vote for the Imaginary Life of Cockroaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back