The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: fromtheSam vs. The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also spend my weekends helping at soup kitchens, giving hobos makeovers, and reading to the blind. Sam kicks alley cats and probably eats them. The choice is obvious.

Vote:The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Vote:Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

To be fair botth sides cancel each other out, but im gonna go with Jake as i find him really funny.

Sam's pretty awesome and fromthesouth is like me in that he's from the south, but The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches takes my vote.

MarcoPW.jpg

I am a black gentleman and Marquis is a homosexual. If you vote against us then you're evil and you will go to hell.
lol
In his spare time Marquis likes to write poetry. It's globally revered in parts of Canada. People buy his work and he always donates his money to orphans and starving people.
:lmao:
If you vote against Marquis, you're a fascist, a bad one.
lol
When Sam walks to work each moring, he's a predatory lollipop man, he likes nothing better than kicking all the hungry alley cats that are vying for his attention.

Vote for Marquis & Jake.
this has almost cinched my vote.

Hmm, Norcal is a poor man's Jake. Ricky is a poor man's Norcal. Eliminated.

Becker is Jake but without the cool. Tdingle is worse than Jake & Marquis together. Eliminated.

We go through. But do a campaign anyway.

Use or races and sexuality to our advantage. Use my daughter, she's half Japanese. Say she's got Polio or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back