The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: Mighty_Ricky vs. Little Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 4:
Mighty_Ricky (Mighty NorCal and Steamboat Ricky) vs. Little Losers (NightShiftLoser and Little Jerry Lawler)

baskin-robbins.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Rusty the Narcoleptic Dachshund
17236512_6bd636e7d6_o.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of Mighty_Ricky vs. Little Losers. All votes placed between 10:36 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:36 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

I'm going with Little Losers. I don't think that Steamboat Ricky and Mighty NorCal want to even be in this thing, as evidenced by their campaign thread, which they claim is not a campaign thread. So, I'm just helping their wish come true.

Vote: Little Losers

I like the Little Losers, for reasons I said in the previous round, but here I have to go with Mighty_Ricky because they are two great posters, and NorCal's thread shutting comments are a highlight of the forums for me.

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

A tough match here. Ricky is a quiet poster, but he's obviously earned his way to the top. NSL is growing immensely, and could be something more than a Bar Fly, which is evident by his Book This shows and his non spam posts. Litte Jerry Lawler is improving, but this is Mighty freaking NorCal he's up against. So, the mod team gets the win here.

It's a tournament based off of overall posting ability. Mighty_Ricky squeaks by the Little Losers, though NSL has main event potential.

Vote: Little Losers

I don't think we're better than them, but my goal is to avoid the blowout.

Sorry NSL but my vote is

Vote: Mighty_Ricky (Mighty NorCal and Steamboat Ricky)

Can i vote against Norcal here?
yes i could but im not going to

Vote:Mighty_Ricky
Overall Norcal and Ricky are just too powerful for NSL and LJL to overcome. LJL aand NSL asre great posters but unfortunatly for them Norcal and Ricky are that bit better.

NSl is a good poster, and I like his work, but hes simply unmatched here. Norcal is also in my top 5 posters on the site, and Ricky is up there also. They simply beat these two.

Mighty_Ricky.

It's a tie in my book, so I'll just vote for the team currently losing, and that's Little Losers.

I see my tag partner hasn't voted for us yet...

And, I think with a narcoleptic ref, we should have plenty of oppurtunities to cheat. I can either keep Talia Madison at ringside to distract NorCal, or use Becca as our valet, and when the ref passes out, she rapes him, zapping him of all his strength.

This should be a lot closer than it is, just by seeing who our ref is.

I want to vote for Night Shift Loosers as I think Mighty_Ricky have a good chance of winning this thing. But I am a consumate profesional when it comes to Wrestlezone so VOTE: Mighty_Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back