The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: BOOM Is An Understatement vs. The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this i'll be baffled. We don't deserve it even coming from the opposing team.

I'm even voting for Boom is an Understatment.

It was "The Irish-Canadian Carbombs" which is like an Irish Car Bomb with Seagrams VO Canadian Whiskey in place of the Jameson, still mixed with Baileys.

"BOOM is an understatement" was our slogan. No clue how it came to be out team name, but whatev.

Sammy and Jake, seeing as I am feeling particularly proud this AM, I'll gladly take this into the Chit Chat section...

It came to be our slogan because, despite you saying our name was the I-C carbombs, you ended it with Boom and it was adopted as our name.

Vote: The People

Polley is gone, and IC25 doesn't need this win anyway ;) While Richard is a great talent, and Fizzywink is starting to improve.

Expect red rep when I can give it to you. I haven't been online because I've been busy Rusty boy.

As for the supporting terrorism name... as the only person on here to have been inconvenienced personally by a 1000lb bomb exploding 3 miles from my house, I have absolutely no support for terrorism. That was never intended to be our name so I vote for my team anyway.

And Becca, think of all the drug advice I've given you and you vote against me. Shame on you

Were facing an admin who is one of the best thread starters on the sight, as well as one of the best posters.Then we have Polley, a former mod, and a great poster in his own right. Richard is very solid. I haven't seen many bad things from him. He is great, but both of them blow me outta the water pretty much. I'm not like some who vote for themselves just because they want to win. I took this into perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back