The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: fromtheSam vs. The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3:
fromtheSam (fromthesouth and Uncle Sam) vs. The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches (Y2Jake and Marquis)

censored.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Anton Chigurh
anton1.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of fromtheSam vs. The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches. All votes placed between 10:31 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:31 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

Vote: ILOC

Sam and Jake cancel each other out as their bromance continues. That leaves FTS vs. DeSade. Have to go with OCW.

eww, this is tough.... Sam and Jake are both good, so it comes down to Marquis and FTS...

I am leaning towards Sam and FTS, but I will vote later...

fromtheSam (fromthesouth and Uncle Sam)

I am really sorry Marquis and Jake but I just find Sam and FTS better at posting, no offence but this is probably the hardest match to vote for me. IF we had Jakes funniness and Marquis's awesomeness then maybe I would change my vote.

There's no way that Anton Chigurh wouldn't favour me, his biggest fan. Alternatively, he'd decide on a coin toss.

Call it. Friendo.

I've never read a thing From The South has read, apart from that time I thought he was Sam. Where was the humour I asked myself. Probably in a Marquis post.

Jake and Sam are two highlights of the forum in my eyes, and eerily remind me a lot of my friends, also called Jake and Sam. I also have a friend called Jonny B, which sometimes leads me to believe that I am living in the Truman Show, but this forum is where they've slipped up.

Anyway, Marquis and FTS are also very good and equal, so I'm going with FromTheSam based on the fact that I appreciate selfdepriciating humour slightly more than oneliners.

Vote: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Another tough match here. Jake and Sam are equally great, but Marquis is an awesome guy and his posts are fairly good. He just edges out From The South by my book. So Jake and Marquis barely win this match.

Wow. This is tough. Jake and Sam cancel each other out, and so do FTS and Marquis. There's nowhere I can give either team a vote over the other, based on posting ability.

In that case, former admin > current g-mod

FromtheSam

They'll be stopped by HBKlunder only. Sam is probably my favourite poster at the moment, and I've been trying to get FTS a mod spot forever now. Love them.

Can't go against Jake on this one. Close one though.

Marquis is fantastic, and TBH, if you and him win this, awesome. Marquis and FTS are two of my favorite posters right now, which in part made this decision that much harder. PLUS the fact that I find myself embroiled in a nationalist history war with you AND Sam...no win for yours truly...

I am a black gentleman and Marquis is a homosexual. If you vote against us then you're evil and you will go to hell.

In his spare time Marquis likes to write poetry. It's grobally revered in parts of Canada. People buy his work and he always donates his money to orphans and starving people.

If you vote against Marquis, you're a fascist, a bad one.

When Sam walks to work each moring, he's a predatory lollipop man, he likes nothing better than kicking all the hungry alley cats that are vying for his attention.

Vote for Marquis & Jake.

I am voting for Marquis (my SFAC Brother) and Jake ( who is part of the Morrison hate club)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back