Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 7:
You Can't C Mod-Fish vs. Rustyfate

75986294_d29d33ab56_o.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Shin Chan
shin20chan2014br31.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of You Can't C Mod-Fish vs. Rustyfate. All votes placed between 10:50 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:50 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

Match of the tournament easily.

I have to go with Rustyfate. CM and NoFate cancel each other out and Rusty > Murfish so

Vote:Rustyfate

Sorry C-Fish but RustyFate takes this. The amount of work CM does for the whole forum and the amount of effort Murfish puts in ( sarcasm for Murfish) just does not deny what Rusty and NoFate bring to WZ.

RustyFate

Very close, but I think I'm going to go with You can't C-Modfish. I like both teams fairly equally, and voted on a whim, so there's no reasoning to that decision.

Vote: RustyFate

C-Modfish is a solid team, but NoFate is simply too good to not vote for, and Rusty's Book This is a fun read.

Vote: Rustyfate

Both teams are amazing but ive seen more of Rusty and No Fate than i have of CM and Murfish

Rustyfate

I love C.M. and he is funny as hell when he does post, but Nofate's wrestling posts are amazing.

Rustyfate

Their wrestling post are just too good to vote against them. I'm not a fan of the WWE Section, but I always make it a point to check out their post there if I see either one of their names.

VOTE: You Can't C Modfish

You have a combination of the most dedicated mod and me...on of the top barflies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back