The 2009 WZPTT, Round Three: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Bees Knees vs. The Imaginary Life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
3rd Round of the 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3:
Mighty_Ricky vs. The Bees Knees vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Golds%20Gym%20Ext%20copy2.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Ricky's Nature Boy Teddy Bear from when he was 7
Ric%20Flair%20Plush%20Bear%20Ebay%20pic.jpg

This is the thread for the third round match between Mighty_Ricky vs. The Bees Knees vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches. Any votes placed between 7:23 P.M. EST Thursday April 23 and 7:23 P.M. EST Sunday April 26th will be tallied for the final result.

Vote:Mighty_Ricky

Norcal is in my top 5 posters on the site which is enough to get my vote.

Y 2 Jake is the greatest member of the forum. He is a former admin and he can make you believe anything he wants you to. He is the most entertaining poster on the site and he's inspired so many people to get better.

Marquis is french.

Everybody, I urge you to vote for The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

They deserve it.

The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

100 year war made these two closer than ever, thus creating a perfect partnership. If only they were Aussie/Canadian, they would go all the way. As I can't vote AUSCAN here, I vote them. Oh, I didn't vote for Beckers team, because its a risk for getting DQed.

Mighty Ricky

Fucking hell. C'est impossible, non? Every team deserves to win but here's the breakdown Jake is hilariously funny and knowledgeable and Marquis is a solid poster, Bees knees have two good posters too, and are quite a controversial side, largely due to Brian, and Mighty Ricky are both good posters and both very entertaining. All weighed up, I think Mighty Ricky are the only team were both members have impressed me to the highest degree, so I think I'll vote for them, but this should probably be a three way draw.

Interesting.

I'm a fan of Marquis, Tdigle, NorCal, Ricky and Jake. Tdigle has Becker, and he simply cannot win this match by himself. No offence to Becker, but he doesn't compare to everyone else in this match. Jake is a legend, and he has taught me a lot even though he may be unaware of this. Marquis is a solid poster, and could become the next big thing. But Steamboat Ricky is gaining more respect from me with each passing week, and NorCal is like a mentor to me. I've learn a lot from him and I do admire him. Not to mention NorCal is a good wrestling poster and he definately knows what he's talking about. So my vote goes to:

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

Vote: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

I like NorCal and Ricky, but Ricky holds them back. Becker holds back tdigle.

Jake and Marquis doesn't have a weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back