The 2009 WZPTT, Round Three: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Bees Knees vs. The Imaginary Life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Jake is one of the best admins ever here at WZ (Not that that list is long) Is hilarious, and can be one of the best posters when he wants.

Marquis plays Dota with me. :thumbsup:

On my count I was three ahead, where did you go to school tdingle?

Mighty_Ricky (11 Votes): Fizzywink, C.M., Tastycles, Rusty, Gelgarin, Steamboat Ricky, Mighty NorCal, Tim, HBK-aholic, c2x, fromthesouth

ILOC (12 Votes): Jane, TM, 48.7, NSL, Marquis, Y2Jake, Sparky, Richard, Milkyway, Uncle Sam, jpfizzle, Pippen

The Bee's Knees (4 Votes): tdigle, Becker, Big Pimpin, jmt225

Mighty_Ricky (11 Votes): Fizzywink, C.M., Tastycles, Rusty, Gelgarin, Steamboat Ricky, Mighty NorCal, Tim, HBK-aholic, c2x, fromthesouth

ILOC (12 Votes): Jane, TM, 48.7, NSL, Marquis, Y2Jake, Sparky, Richard, Milkyway, Uncle Sam, jpfizzle, Pippen

I got 10 for Norcal & Co, 13 for Marquis & I and four for Becker & partner.

I got 10 for Norcal & Co, 13 for Marquis & I and four for Becker & partner.

lol...all right, then. I guess we'll find out what the exact numbers are when tburna tallies up the votes.

But, I'll take you for your word at the moment, and, since you are winning by 3 votes, you really don't need my vote for the time being.

lol...all right, then. I guess we'll find out what the exact numbers are when tburna tallies up the votes.

But, I'll take you for your word at the moment, and, since you are winning by 3 votes, you really don't need my vote for the time being.

Don't take his word, he was being sarcastic.

This is right.

MIghty_Ricky and ILOC are tied at 13.

The Bee's Knees Concession Speech
I would like to thank everyone that voted for me and Becker; we really do appreciate it, especially in light of the fact that we faced such strong competition in this round. One day, we'll make sure you back us as winners, but, unfortunately, today is not that day. So, we'll see you at the next go round...unless we get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back