Getting Noticed By Management
3rd Round of the 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 2:
HBKlunder vs. Rustyfate vs. The People

270px-WWE_@_O2_arena.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
OCW Owner KB
ZeldaWallpaper.jpg

This is the thread for the third round match between HBKlunder vs. Rustyfate vs. The People.. Any votes placed between 7:15 EST Thursday April 23 and 7:15 EST Sunday April 26th will be tallied for the final result.

Considering Klunder is the ref, you have to assume he'll rig it to win.

HBKlunder

Technically it's not Klunder its the fictitious character KB from the fictitious Wrestling Federation OCW so it's allowed.

I know KB was in on the MSN crew conversation, and thus believes "KB sux". This causes me to vote for one of the other two teams. Now we have two great teams. NoFate, my brother with a fruit for a last name, and Rusty, who is of course Aussie. Now Richard himself is Aussie, so that takes out Rusty. It comes down, however to FizzyWink, who has the ability to change people's name. With this vote, I hope he will change my name to TMexico for me.

The People

Ouch what a draw... Vote:The People I would vote for the other teams as their 4 of the best posters here, and are MUCH better then myself, but I want at least 1 vote.

I know KB was in on the MSN crew conversation, and thus believes "KB sux". This causes me to vote for one of the other two teams. Now we have two great teams. NoFate, my brother with a fruit for a last name, and Rusty, who is of course Aussie. Now Richard himself is Aussie, so that takes out Rusty. It comes down, however to FizzyWink, who has the ability to change people's name. With this vote, I hope he will change my name to TMexico for me.

The People

Word.

Rustyfate.

Nothing against the other two teams, but in NoFate you have an excellent poster and in Rusty you have a great debater. I don't think it's fair to use HBKlunder's mod credentials as they are the only all mod team. Klunder is a great wrestling historian, and Becca is a great NWS section poster and a huge influence on the site, but neither of them are better than NoFate, and I'd put KB on a similar level to Rusty. Richard and Fizzywink are on about the same level as each other, and it is a good level, but ultimately I don't think they quite have enough to beat Rustyfate.

Fizzy's name changing antic's give him hope in this one, I'll vote Rustyfate though.

Vote: Rustyfate

I really like The People, but I did say that would have voted for Rustyfate in any other situation that didn't involve the following: me, Becker, jmt225, Jake, and Murfish. So, I'll stick to my word here. Also, it's not like HBKlunder won't win this, so they don't need my vote.

Vote: RustyFate

Here's my math:

Becca will want to ban me when I vote Jerry Lynn over HBK. KB has given me my only infraction, and refuses to give me a legit win in OCW.

NoFate deserves his own column on WZ, and Rusty is essentially KB Lite. Meaning he's not going to be peering into my windows at night.

Vote: RustyFate

Here's my math:

Becca will want to ban me when I vote Jerry Lynn over HBK. KB has given me my only infraction, and refuses to give me a legit win in OCW.

NoFate deserves his own column on WZ, and Rusty is essentially KB Lite. Meaning he's not going to be peering into my windows at night.

Yes I will. After spending HOURS researching Jerry Lynn, I have come to the conclusion there is no possible way he's better than Shawn Michaels. Shawn prgresses, and the only people who will vote for Lynn are the ones who think it's 'cool' to vote against the favourite.

Yes I will. After spending HOURS researching Jerry Lynn, I have come to the conclusion there is no possible way he's better than Shawn Michaels. Shawn prgresses, and the only people who will vote for Lynn are the ones who think it's 'cool' to vote against the favourite.

Lynn can take a superkick. He did from Storm, many times. And Storm's was prettier.

This only confirms my vote for RustyFate.

If you're putting all Shawn can do down to a 'superkick' then I'm right in thinking people who vote for Lynn aren't very intelligent. When I first heard of this match I thought of Lynn and thought of him as pretty good; someone who'd give tough competition. But when I looked in to him properly, he won't.

If you're putting all Shawn can do down to a 'superkick' then I'm right in thinking people who vote for Lynn aren't very intelligent. When I first heard of this match I thought of Lynn and thought of him as pretty good; someone who'd give tough competition. But when I looked in to him properly, he won't.

:disappointed:

We'll argue this in the proper thread, at the proper time. And, I'll take any punishment with my head held high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back