Round 3 Rematch: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so, Almighty Tdigs. do the papered votes count, or do they not count?

No, the one vote that Jane admitted to soliciting through PM will not count. Thus, you are up by two votes right now.

Marquis, you do have valid points though, and I would like to apologize for not addressing HBK-aholic's PMing for votes sooner. It unfortunately set a bad precedent, but I cannot do anything about it as her team would have won without the votes anyway.

klunderbunker, I commend you for telling HBK-aholic that it was not right to PM for votes. I think we can both agree that, for the sake of the Tournament, in the final two rounds, a zero-tolerance policy should be adopted for the solicitation of votes.

No, the one vote that Jane admitted to soliciting through PM will not count. Thus, you are up by two votes right now.

Marquis, you do have valid points though, and I would like to apologize for not addressing HBK-aholic's PMing for votes sooner. It unfortunately set a bad precedent, but I cannot do anything about it as her team would have won without the votes anyway.

klunderbunker, I commend you for telling HBK-aholic that it was not right to PM for votes. I think we can both agree that, for the sake of the Tournament, in the final two rounds, a zero-tolerance policy should be adopted for the solicitation of votes.

good man. good man. :respect:

Post time error.

Yeah that works. Like I said, for people that are totally randoms, make them give a reasoning. We know who is a regular and who isn't.

I thought they were trying to present it as legitmate, unlike the ridiculous shit that has happened here.

If it wasnt legit, then why the fuck would anyone care about winning? whats even the point of putting in the effort of running it if it means absolutely nothing?

You should ask yourself why you care about winning. Since here you are making a deal out of Janes vote. My reason for trying to win is plain and simple, Jake asked me to attempt to get the win, but due to KB's post in the first page of this thread, it was clear if we won everyone would be sooo upset. So i put almost no effort into this round, and even called it quits yesterday just for Mighty_Ricky to have its win.

when did I ever say anything about caring about the W? why is it a huge deal to like try and get people to admit that :lmao:

Ricky cares. So I am mildly participating. and like I says, its not the result, its the means. If you guys fairly beat us, with no underhanded stuff, then thats totally fair by me.

Who would be upset if you guys won? who is "everyone" ? I wouldnt give a fuck, long as it was legit....

when did I ever say anything about caring about the W? why is it a huge deal to like try and get people to admit that :lmao:

Ricky cares. So I am mildly participating. and like I says, its not the result, its the means. If you guys fairly beat us, with no underhanded stuff, then thats totally fair by me.

Who would be upset if you guys won? who is "everyone" ? I wouldnt give a fuck, long as it was legit....

You didn't have too, making a fuss over Janes vote showed that you did care, even if it was little.

Everyone was poor wording on my part, you quoted me before i could edit. Sorry about that.

KB complained in the first few pages, and most recently fizzy, albeit he could be joking.

funny-pictures-your-cat-wants-to-fix-your-hurt.jpg

Erm, I've read most of this tournament and have particularly found this match up quite entertaining as it offered an alternative to revising. I now feel compelled to vote, but am not sure whether it will count as I am a "randomer".

Anyway vote Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Why?

1) They are losing so I am trying to make the last 20 minutes or so interesting

2) Jake is an exceptional poster. From tournament to sports stadium and inbetween, he posts everywhere with relevant information. Norcal seems to be a god in these places, but he doesn't reach Jake's level. Marquis is very good, and matches Ricky in my eyes. At the end of the day, Jake swings this for me.

If this doesn't count... meh I couldn't really give a shit. As I said, this was purely to stop me from revising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back