RAW LD 8/17/2015

Ugh they should've replaced Barett with Miz.. Miz just has that snobbiness that makes people hate him so easily. Barrett doesn't really have that; he's a little more credible/likable.

He mentioned it in the promo.

He said something like "I designed this crap months ago because I never thought I'd get anywhere near the world title again until (whatever he called Seth) opened his fat stupid mouth."

And the WWE is a business they would like to get a decent return on sunk costs that were there with the printing of that many shirts

Clearly Flair is going to come out at Summer Slam, look like he's going to help Seth and then help Cena, then shake his hand after the match in a sign of respect.

Not really, but I also wouldn't put it passed WWE.

And the WWE is a business they would like to get a decent return on sunk costs that were there with the printing of that many shirts

I understand that.
I think it just kind of gives them an out. Like Cena mentioning and them putting it out even if he wins the title kind of makes sense.
Opposed to no mention of it and them releasing it even if he wins the title.

They can still put it out without it seeming weird.

It does cast doubt on him winning though. I totally get your point on that.

Obviously Neville and Amell are going over, but the feud has been quite good and interesting storyline for a lower midcard feud.

Ugh they should've replaced Barett with Miz.. Miz just has that snobbiness that makes people hate him so easily. Barrett doesn't really have that; he's a little more credible/likable.

Why change Miz's gimmick when he has one that's working for him?

While I think Barrett being KOTR is a waste, it's not because he's too likable.

It's because pretty much everything he does gimmick wise is shit except maybe Bad News Barrett.

Why change Miz's gimmick when he has one that's working for him?

While I think Barrett being KOTR is a waste, it's not because he's too likable.

It's because pretty much everything he does gimmick wise is shit except maybe Bad News Barrett.

I never said they should've chaged Miz's gimmick..

A heel KOTR winner usually incorporates that into his gimmick.

What exactly would you like to have seen them do with it with Miz without changing his gimmick?

I mean The Miz is working the whole move star gimmick, so having him feud with a real actor does make some sense. I hate Crocker as much as the next guy, but involving The Miz in that match seems like a better fit than involving Barrett.

A heel KOTR winner usually incorporates that into his gimmick.

What exactly would you like to have seen them do with it with Miz without changing his gimmick?

Nothing at all. Just have him partner with Stardust instead of King Barrett. King Barrett doesn't really fit in. Miz as the snobby, delusional "movie star" does.

Just realized they're promoting Owens vs Cena for the US title and Rollins vs Ambrose for the WWE title for the September 25th house show... read into that what you will.

Just realized they're promoting Owens vs Cena for the US title and Rollins vs Ambrose for the WWE title for the September 25th house show... read into that what you will.

That we're likely headed for a draw on Sunday. THat's been my guess since the match was announced.

So it is very likely we are watching women main event Raw for the first time since Trish vs. Lita for the Women's Title back in the day.

Plans change all the time. This was probably announced before Rollins broke Cena's nose. Please don't try to give people false hope

The Bellas are the faces here aren't they. WWE really thinks we want to cheer for the Bellas.

I know I say WWE is delusional at times but this is bad even for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back